Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Now I understand why the football fans slate her. Theres no way she dresses the way she does and dosent get attention off other men on nights out its sick shes a proper slapper the way she goes on and dresses end of dano u deserve better once a slut always a slut
Hate that word. She can dress how she likes. Most of her stuff I wouldn't be caught dead in because it looks cheap and tacky but showing skin doesn't make you a cheater or a "slut".

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I find couples who are so ott in their declarations of love etc are usually the ones whos relationships are on rocky ground

• Heart
Reactions: 37

noseyned99

Charleen does not look like she's black fishing seriously I hate these kind of statements when they're so untrue

Reactions: 33

thatstatt

I dont understand these 2 giving relationship advice and telling other girls to dump their boyfriends when one of them cheats on hers and the other gets cheated on non stop 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw come on, the days of judging people by clothes are gone, seems some would like the laundries back.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now I understand why the football fans slate her. Theres no way she dresses the way she does and dosent get attention off other men on nights out its sick shes a proper slapper the way she goes on and dresses end of dano u deserve better once a slut always a slut
That's genuinely a horrible thing to even say. Just because she dresses a certain way?

Reactions: 29

Stayhigh

Very curious to know will she addresssss the followers ?? They seem so in love but very over the top … can’t believe she d cheat. But I would believe it for some reason cuz she’s a bad name riding around
Why are you bringing her past into it? Having a lot of sex doesn't make you more liable to cheat. What a ridiculous thing to say. If you're the type of person to cheat, you'll cheat regardless of how many people you've slept with

Reactions: 26

User71983918

they broke up cause she cheated on him with her PT, been going on months had him saved in her phone under a different name and Dano copped it apparently. Obviously not confirmed but that’s what’s happened according to people who know both of them

• Wow
Reactions: 25

kekedoyouloveme

Anyone else find it strange that neither Charleen nor Ellie were invited to the Gossies? Are they blacklisted? Not a fan of either but I was stunned to see Miriam Mullins (who looked stunning) on the carpet as a much smaller influencer but not Charleen or Ellie. Seemed like Charleen was being smart on her stories when she said she was getting ready for “our BIG night” and then it ended up being her, Ellie and Sean Phipps at The Black Forge. I’d love to know why the Gossies excluded them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Scooner26

I just don’t see the ever stunning about her her chin and then her nose before she got it done her lips before they were done there was nothing striking about her or beautiful! She was basically like a kylie Jenner before her work just plain and far from beautiful now she’s beautiful fake but even that’s not working her face is puffy and even though she’s flat in gym I don’t think figure is stunning either. I wonder how she is with all the beautiful girls in Ibiza? I think she is so far up her own arse that she’s convinced herself there’s no one like her 😂 when infact In Ibiza or a room full of beautiful girls she wouldn’t even get a look in!
My god 😂😂😂 you absolutely hate this girl hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Showing skin shes only short of showing her fanny ffs! No respect at all towards dano going out dressed the way she does I've heard from girls she went to school with shes had more one night stands than hot dinners. Pure karma after hitting her in the face. I feel so sorry for dano the bullshit he had to put up with from football fans I can only imagine what they will be chanting at him now. A girl dosent need any approval what to wear or to show some skin but dressing like a hooker isint very respectful
"A girl doesn't need any approval...BUT"

Straight out of 1950s ireland.

Also, since you brought up the topic, fair play to her. Nothing shameful about enjoying sex and getting a ride.

Reactions: 23
Charleens style is dressing like a sugar baby 😂 she looks like she’s dressed for Ibiza all year round. Never tasteful always revealing and tacky. There is not one thing she’s ever worn that I was thinking is stunning, elegant or classy and as for Ellie her clothes are always cheap, unflattering and just no style.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I honestly wish the likes of Charleen and Ellie and all "influenfer" life would cease to exist. They are detrimental for our younger generation. The goal of learning for a career being fucked out the window to be the likes of... these cunts would wanna be as honest when applying for a mortgage and what they're told. I mean Rosie Connolly is, or was,renting. As was Nikki Whelan, who actually has her own reputable businesses

• Heart
Reactions: 22

LooneyL95

Charleen on her TikTok of the kardashian PR pack “I got PR from the Kardashian’s themselves” like yeaaaahh Kim K was like let’s send this pack to this unknown Irish influencer 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t know why Disney would send the likes of Charleen etc PR stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22