Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One hour ago she was ‘nearly 110%’ sure that no quarantine was required. Now she’s backtracking and saying she didn’t know you need to quarantine. Wouldn’t you think she’d check that out before flying?
You don't though do ya...

The actual state of the dress she suggested to wear to a communion like would you be well 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A size 12 would probably look better love, might cover more than your nips…
76EB6615-8AD3-43D1-A2B1-47B2D7CE9D49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can’t be arsed with her reposting the reel of the boots she bought because of Olivia Neill.. no one is asking you questions about it please stop trying to get the engagement up

Reactions: 4
there’s a difference between being allowed where what you want and having respect for your boyfriend .. the way she dressed last night shows she has very little respect for him .. i feel she will soon be saying “they can look, but they can’t touch” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
She's a fashion blogger don't you know. It's fashion don't you know. And only comment on it if you like it, otherwise you burst the bubble she's in.

The girl is pathetic, I couldn't care less about the state of what she wears. She's delusional and doesn't like it when someone calls her out.

Reactions: 4
She's a fashion blogger don't you know. It's fashion don't you know. And only comment on it if you like it, otherwise you burst the bubble she's in.

The girl is pathetic, I couldn't care less about the state of what she wears. She's delusional and doesn't like it when someone calls her out.
She’s very uneducated and naive. Also the only reason you’d wear a outfit like that would be for attention end of story

Reactions: 7
Charleen has become unbearable to watch I had to unfollow, all she does is flaunt her new tittys, post the tackiest of outfits with zero originality in any of them & AF anything she can get money from, it’s embarrassing! And I dare you to find me an influencer or person with a large following that hasn’t got Charleen in their comments absolutely lick arsing 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at Charleen in her latest YT video saying she wanted to get "vaccined" so she can travel, like hun that didn't stop you before when you were bopping over to Ibiza and Dubai in the height of the pandemic and getting your tits done abroad when the covid cases were sky high in Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.