Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she not long home from been away abroad and is at some event with Ellie does she not have to isolate even with a negative test? We be back in lockdown with this carry on

Reactions: 5
Was literally just going to say this. I'm fuming!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 she thinks everyone is thick and doesn't know she was away for a week. Hence why she's straight into town. These little witches boil my bleeping blood 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
She is still in Barcelona? Lucy fitz tagged her last night? But she also put up a pic of herself in Dublin - what the hell

Reactions: 3
Molly Mae did her driving test in an automatic car so now Charleen is getting the finger out to do driving lessons... and it's in an automatic. If Molly Mae jumped off a bridge Charleen would be right behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Molly Mae did her driving test in an automatic car so now Charleen is getting the finger out to do driving lessons... and it's in an automatic. If Molly Mae jumped off a bridge Charleen would be right behind her
So funny how she pretended to be soooo offended by people calling her and Dano a rip off Molly and Tommy. It’s literally what she aspires to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laaaads the bikini pic. I can't. How would you not be mortified when half of your actual flaps are out.

The tits look ridiculous
They remind me of Arianna Ajtars. Skin stretched to the max they're way too big for her frame. I'd kill for my own to be lifted a bit more and more rounded but not to the point it looks like my skin is stretched over them. She went too many sizes too big.

They remind me of Arianna Ajtars. Skin stretched to the max they're way too big for her frame. I'd kill for my own to be lifted a bit more and more rounded but not to the point it looks like my skin is stretched over them. She went too many sizes too big.
Yeah they’re way too round as well. I have a friend who got the tear drop shape implant and they look way more natural.

Reactions: 7
When was she in Barcelona? I didn’t see anything posted?
Not sure about barca but she sneaked away a few weeks back. One off our beady eyed friends works at the airport and told us,then another tattler posted a pic off her and some lad in a nightclub. Think maybe two pages ago?
She also definitely reads here

Reactions: 4
Her latest post she’s tagged dublin and it looks like Marbella I was there a few days ago and it’s the very same

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.