Charleen Murphy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new “outfit line” or dresses whatever it is... looks like complete tack 🤢... wouldn’t use the 2 piece she had on in the promo to wash my windows....

Reactions: 8
I’m actually not sure if you’re being serious or not?

Non-essential International travel isn’t open until the 19th, you’ve identified and acknowledged that, congratulations. You left your comment about not seeing ‘the big deal’ on Thursday 8th July which I hope you are aware is actually a week and a half before the 19th; that means egocentric princess Charleen didn’t do as was asked and pissed off on a booze fueled holiday before it was actually permitted. Maybe you haven’t grasped it yet so I’ll spell it out for you- THAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

And before you think of replying don’t even bother if it’s going to be the ‘how do you know her trip isn’t essential?’ bullshit. You can also shove your ignorance around COVID and disbelief or rules up your pipe too; just because COVID might not have affected you doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Maybe we should all piss off on holidays abroad if it’s not such a big deal? duck everyone who’s vulnerable, has immune disorders, who can’t take a vaccine for medical reasons. Screw them. How dare they impinge on us not being able to go live our best lives in a foreign country. Next Ryanair flight out of here to torremolinos or elsewhere that is tropic you best believe we’ll be on it won’t we girl because duck the rules and duck everyone- in it for ourselves, right?
If you care this much become a guard hahaha chill out

Reactions: 10
She loves the attention that’s why she put it up,I say danos hanging his head in shame with that post,going to attract more trolls now

Reactions: 3
Have they both gone off Twitter? (I might’ve blocked her months ago, probably during her first lockdown holiday, and now can’t find her 😂)

Reactions: 1
Have they both gone off Twitter? (I might’ve blocked her months ago, probably during her first lockdown holiday, and now can’t find her 😂)
She deleted it a few months ago because of the abuse she was getting in her words

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m actually not sure if you’re being serious or not?

Non-essential International travel isn’t open until the 19th, you’ve identified and acknowledged that, congratulations. You left your comment about not seeing ‘the big deal’ on Thursday 8th July which I hope you are aware is actually a week and a half before the 19th; that means egocentric princess Charleen didn’t do as was asked and pissed off on a booze fueled holiday before it was actually permitted. Maybe you haven’t grasped it yet so I’ll spell it out for you- THAT IS THE BIG DEAL.

And before you think of replying don’t even bother if it’s going to be the ‘how do you know her trip isn’t essential?’ bullshit. You can also shove your ignorance around COVID and disbelief or rules up your pipe too; just because COVID might not have affected you doesn’t mean it’s not real.

Maybe we should all piss off on holidays abroad if it’s not such a big deal? duck everyone who’s vulnerable, has immune disorders, who can’t take a vaccine for medical reasons. Screw them. How dare they impinge on us not being able to go live our best lives in a foreign country. Next Ryanair flight out of here to torremolinos or elsewhere that is tropic you best believe we’ll be on it won’t we girl because duck the rules and duck everyone- in it for ourselves, right?
Enjoy your holiday chicks xx

She deleted it a few months ago because of the abuse she was getting in her words
Aaaaah, thank you! Interesting that he’s gone now too…although maybe not as interesting as seeing if she quarantines at all!

Why do people not like dano??
Because he’s a dopey duck with the personality of a brick 🙄 I always feel like she tries highlight how thick he actually is... it’s kinda mean..

but no... I think he was playing for a soccer club in Dublin and signed to another one? Could be more to it... correct me if I am wrong...

Reactions: 9
Because he’s a dopey duck with the personality of a brick 🙄 I always feel like she tries highlight how thick he actually is... it’s kinda mean..

but no... I think he was playing for a soccer club in Dublin and signed to another one? Could be more to it... correct me if I am wrong...
😂😂
Ah that makes sense. I genuinely thought they hated him because of her I was like why do people give a f about chorleeeen

• Haha
Her party is just the biggest collection of Z list Irish “influencers”
Not not mention that’s not allowed at the moment but sure none of them could possibly have or spread Covid!!

Obviously dress.ie didn't throw her a party cus of the covid situation and she just went ahead and used it as an excuse to have a gaff party

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.