Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elizabeth’s house is gorgeous but those butterfly blinds need burned🔥

also very obvious Chardonnays had lip fillers even though I’m sure she denies it. I guess those veneers she has in also makes her lips stick out more🤔
I think her teeth are absolutely awful, horse like!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if her and sinead have made up now … they fell out around the time of her wedding

• Wow
Oooo spill the tea.
They unfollowed eachother / she wasn’t at her wedding even tho chardonnay was a bridesmaid at Sineads. On a tiktok live someone asked chardonnay why they fell out and she said because she was jealous but haven’t heard anything since and don’t know if they follow eachother again. She seems to have stayed close with the other sisters apart from sinead.

They unfollowed eachother / she wasn’t at her wedding even tho chardonnay was a bridesmaid at Sineads. On a tiktok live someone asked chardonnay why they fell out and she said because she was jealous but haven’t heard anything since and don’t know if they follow eachother again. She seems to have stayed close with the other sisters apart from sinead.
Just looked, they don’t follow eachother but Charlotte follows and she follows Charlotte back.

Jealous of what though 😂😂 I mean Sinead has the better looking husband. That’s Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chardonnay’s Dad is Jason Hartley (her brother is also called Jason and engaged to Elizabeth Jefford) Chardonnay’s Mam is called Anita and the sister of Louise Young (married to Eddie and mother to the 8 girls (Anita, Elizabeth etc)
The other sister of Louise and Anita is called Charlene and she is married to Tom Hartley Junior (the car family)

So what relation is Carl Hartley (also has super cars) - married to Mitzi Hartley ?

(there’s so many of them 🤯😂)

• Haha
Can she ever buy something or receive something as a present and not post it on Instagram? It’s so cringe honestly and most of her stuff is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what relation is Carl Hartley (also has super cars) - married to Mitzi Hartley ?

(there’s so many of them 🤯😂)
Son of Tom Hartley Senior, brother of Tom Hartley Junior and Priscilla and cousin to Jason (father of Chardonnay)

Reactions: 1
He belongs to Tom Hartley sr

You’ve forgot to mention the younger sibling Stephanie lol
I found it quite random that Priscilla just recently got married because it’s obviously stereotypical that travellers get married fairly young and I’m sure she’s in her 40’s….

I found it quite random that Priscilla just recently got married because it’s obviously stereotypical that travellers get married fairly young and I’m sure she’s in her 40’s….
Priscilla turned 40 earlier this year

I thought Sinead and Chardonnay fell out because Chardonnay didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid. Sinead’s husband is beautifullllllllllllll

Reactions: 4
I thought Sinead and Chardonnay fell out because Chardonnay didn’t ask her to be a bridesmaid. Sinead’s husband is beautifullllllllllllll
Ah yeah that seems likely since she was bridesmaid at Sineads. 100% Agree about the husband 🤣🤣

Yeah was random that want it

Can’t remember who’s hen do it was I think it could have been Chardonnays but I was in a bar and her and all her friends and family were in there all girls, getting drunk having fun and it so sad to see that now there so young there committed without living first

• Sad
Forgive my ignorance but what kind of travellers are they? This has been confusing me since I first came across Chardonnay.
I’m Irish but spent a lot of time in UK too - they don’t sound like Irish travellers at all, but they look like a lot of them.
chardonnay is scottish(?) but has an English accent? And her mam lives in England but her dad in Scotland? Sinead mentioned above - her husband billy is an Irish traveller, but Sinead is Scottish - her dad doesn’t look like a traveller at all and wore a kilt to the wedding? But they all mix?

hope you get what I mean, confused myself writing that lol

I’m so glad other people agree her husband looks like he hasn’t even hit puberty yet!! It absolutely baffles me how they all have so much money ..me & my husband own a business in the construction industry I can tell you I have a couple of designer bags ….but not a wardrobe full and constant shopping sprees! No way is this money legit I’m sorry yes I’m streotyping …but unless they had shed loads of employees ….multiple big jobs & contracts I could maybe get it …but I highly doubt it! I mean who would take her husband coming round to quote a job seriously ….you would think he lost his mum 😂😂😂

her lifestyle seems so boring , same thing , same time very repetitive, sunbeds , nails , M&S shop, post office , clean rinse and repeat….
I think her stuff is genuine ….I really think this family has stashed millions I mean her wedding would have been in the hundreds of thousands id say!

irritating but fascinating all at the Same time this family 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12