Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been posting much recently, her Instagram is usually fullllllll of selfies

Reactions: 2
I get that they are well off but even those that that mega rich don't constantly spend money like its water!! Definitely something shady with these lot

Reactions: 5
Chardonnay is very self obsessed, massively. She clearly thinks a lot of herself so quite strange she’s just stopped posting stories & posts

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Courtney smith? I see her insta has been taken down for copyright. She needs to get into the real world saying how heartbroken and upset she is because she’s lost her insta account 😂😭

Coukd someone make a thread for Courtney smith

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is this any relation to her?
I’ve been to his dealership, it’s local to us and there was 1 or 2 we could afford, not the ones that go for millions mind🤣. He looked us up and down and turned his nose up the whole time like we couldn’t afford to be there🤣he even asked my husband if he was sure the car was in his budget🤣🤣🤣🤣 we took our business elsewhere in the end.
Complete wanker and I know a few people that have worked for him have said the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this any relation to her?
I’ve been to his dealership, it’s local to us and there was 1 or 2 we could afford, not the ones that go for millions mind🤣. He looked us up and down and turned his nose up the whole time like we couldn’t afford to be there🤣he even asked my husband if he was sure the car was in his budget🤣🤣🤣🤣 we took our business elsewhere in the end.
Complete wanker and I know a few people that have worked for him have said the same.
Yeah her mam s sister is married to Tom Hartley Jr!

Really think she’s pregnant … she’s been so silent on both accounts past few weeks

Why does she post the wedding so so much still, it was ages ago!

Reactions: 6
Because she’s boring af and has nothing else interesting about her

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they are having marital issues. Could explain the constant need to upload her wedding photos.
The vibe she’s giving off I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone to prison for being dodgy or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8