Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the page she made a while ago and said there was an announcement coming ?? Think it had something to do with the home page Can’t seem to find it and she’s took it out her bio

Promoting ‘inspired’ UGGS but expects us to think the rest of her stuff is real
I tried to look at the page but it was private, can’t believe they’re fake who would bother their hole with fake uggs in 2022 😫😫

Reactions: 1
I am so fascinated by Chardonnay and her family!. They are all travellers obviously but she has cousins (Young family) I believe they are on her mums side of the family.. anyway there is 7/8 sisters in that family - the 3 eldest are married but I am so fascinated in how they afford everything they have! How do you dress 8 children in designer head to toe? All the husbands seem to have money also. Travellers only really mix with their family members/ other travellers

Reactions: 5
The make up on the post from 25 November in then white outfit is stressing me out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im glad you noticed this too lol.
I think it’s coz she’s got some of brace in

Her and Elizabeth smith confuse me, they are the same people just with different hair colours🤣 they seem like nice girls (seem stuck up as duck though)
They are all cousins. their mams are sisters. If u ever catch a bad pic Of the mams they resemble Roland rat

I am so fascinated by Chardonnay and her family!. They are all travellers obviously but she has cousins (Young family) I believe they are on her mums side of the family.. anyway there is 7/8 sisters in that family - the 3 eldest are married but I am so fascinated in how they afford everything they have! How do you dress 8 children in designer head to toe? All the husbands seem to have money also. Travellers only really mix with their family members/ other travellers
They are what is known as poshys! They don’t seem to marry out of the poshy circle. they do remind me of a cult!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t know this girl but I get massive ‘mean girl’ vibes from her. She has no real friends outside of family it seems but have read on here that’s normal in their culture. Her husband gives me the ICK! He looks like a 13 year old boy and she looks like a 40 year old woman! The make up and tan is too much and her ‘designer’ stuff is vile in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know this girl but I get massive ‘mean girl’ vibes from her. She has no real friends outside of family it seems but have read on here that’s normal in their culture. Her husband gives me the ICK! He looks like a 13 year old boy and she looks like a 40 year old woman! The make up and tan is too much and her ‘designer’ stuff is vile in my opinion.
youd Think with all the money they have and the trying to portray perfection they’d both get their noses sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah it stresses me out how young the husband looks, I think that’s why I find it so hard to believe their lifestyle too. Like surely he’s 12 and not buying her all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it stresses me out how young the husband looks, I think that’s why I find it so hard to believe their lifestyle too. Like surely he’s 12 and not buying her all that 😂
Im glad it’s not just me he just looks like her little brother doesn’t he 🤣 or her son!! I really do think she looks old for her age too!

Does anyone know how much those chalets like theirs cost? (Sorry if it’s not called a chalet)

Reactions: 2
She has the same chalet as rendall coleby from manor park homes I think it’s the White House from looking on their website, can’t find any prices tho

Reactions: 2
Im glad it’s not just me he just looks like her little brother doesn’t he 🤣 or her son!! I really do think she looks old for her age too!

Does anyone know how much those chalets like theirs cost? (Sorry if it’s not called a chalet)
In Ireland, I think one like there’s would be 100-150k with all the finish. Actually maybe less as hers is only two bed with no en suite is it?I looked up the crowd and they’ve a video of her chalet. It’s mad how narrow it is - looks way bigger (but obviously still small) inside.

Attachments

• Wow

theirs the price list of the company she got hers from, the cost just depends on the size
I was interested in them a while ago but decided not to as they all look the same🙈

Attachments

In Ireland, I think one like there’s would be 100-150k with all the finish. Actually maybe less as hers is only two bed with no en suite is it?I looked up the crowd and they’ve a video of her chalet. It’s mad how narrow it is - looks way bigger (but obviously still small) inside.
Omg well spotted yes that is so narrow I’m shocked! It doesn’t look like that on her pics inside does it? Must be clever angles!

theirs the price list of the company she got hers from, the cost just depends on the size
I was interested in them a while ago but decided not to as they all look the same🙈
Oh how interesting thank you! They are lovely that’s for sure. Is that a one off payment do you know? Or are there finance options? If they’ve paid all that money in one go I would love to know where they got it from lol.

Omg well spotted yes that is so narrow I’m shocked! It doesn’t look like that on her pics inside does it? Must be clever angles!

Oh how interesting thank you! They are lovely that’s for sure. Is that a one off payment do you know? Or are there finance options? If they’ve paid all that money in one go I would love to know where they got it from lol.
It kinda looks like it could be half the “house” and will be assembled upon delivery?