Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t say on there but I would imagine it would be her mum more than a random woman I assume

Also found this about her husband
https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/17691406.amp/
Not sure if the link will work lol new here 🫣🫣
Link worked for me - must be his da or something, because he says he’s been trading for 25 years and so can’t be her husband.

side note, I’m out in Tenerife and saw Charlotte and Chardonnay the other day - they are absolutely tiny!!

Reactions: 2
Link worked for me - must be his da or something, because he says he’s been trading for 25 years and so can’t be her husband.

side note, I’m out in Tenerife and saw Charlotte and Chardonnay the other day - they are absolutely tiny!!
Ah it must be !! The husbands parents business is park homes / traveller sites aswell looks like they’re all into it!

Chardonnay always looks quite tall on pics just shows how deceiving insta is 🤣

Reactions: 1
Ah it must be !! The husbands parents business is park homes / traveller sites aswell looks like they’re all into it!

Chardonnay always looks quite tall on pics just shows how deceiving insta is 🤣
Oh I meant skinny not short. I’d say she is about 5’6/7 if I had to guess!

I wouldn’t be surprised if her husbands making a living off ripping off people either, especially if her stuff is genuine. I don’t think any of her Hermes Birkins or Kelly’s are real though, they aren’t bags you can buy off the shelf. They range from 8-40k and that’s the ‘cheaper’ one second hand!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t be surprised if her husbands making a living off ripping off people either, especially if her stuff is genuine. I don’t think any of her Hermes Birkins or Kelly’s are real though, they aren’t bags you can buy off the shelf. They range from 8-40k and that’s the ‘cheaper’ one second hand!
I was looking back on her insta not long ago and she got a birkin for her 14th birthday 🤣🤣🤣 surely can’t be genuine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone know what relation to big Tom Hartley chardonnay is ? Is it his granddaughter as in her dad is his son? Can’t seem to work it out.
Also cousin Elizabeth is pregnant as is her sister , is there a thread for Elizabeth ??
I think maybe chards dad is Tom harltley sr nephew not sure th. Deffo not his grand child! chards mams sister is married to Tom Hartley Jr

Oh I meant skinny not short. I’d say she is about 5’6/7 if I had to guess!
What r they like with no filters beaut

If I’m being honest I think it’s these poshys that keep these fashion houses going lol

Last edited:
What r they like with no filters beaut

If I’m being honest I think it’s these poshys that keep these fashion houses going lol
I only saw Chardonnay from behind but her sister was really pretty. It’s funny, there are SO MANY travellers here at the minute but you can tell the “poshys” a mile away… although they are all buying off the looky looky men 👀 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only saw Chardonnay from behind but her sister was really pretty. It’s funny, there are SO MANY travellers here at the minute but you can tell the “poshys” a mile away… although they are all buying off the looky looky men 👀 😉
Her little sisters gorgeous imo, much prettier than Chardonnay. Charlottes makeup is a lot nicer than Chardonnay’s also, she does those horrible laminated brows and refuses to fill them in so her foundation just covers them, it’s not a good look.

Is Chardonnays father the grandson of the car company? I’d love to know what their husbands do.

Did you see elizabeth’s new house also? Beauttttttt. All kitted out with the best of gear. I see her sister Anita’s husband works for his own recycling company she seems to go out with him.

Is Chardonnays father the grandson of the car company? I’d love to know what their husbands do.

Did you see elizabeth’s new house also? Beauttttttt. All kitted out with the best of gear. I see her sister Anita’s husband works for his own recycling company she seems to go out with him.
I saw that huge house looks gorgeous. Before that house did they live in that small caravan or have they had a house in between?

I think her father is the nephew of Tom Hartley senior who has the car company.
Elizabeth’s new house is unbelievable! I was so surprised at her pregnancy announcement but seeing as Anita and Elizabeth are both pregnant, I wonder if it’s coming anytime soon for Chardonnay even though I know she’s said on stories in the past they want to wait a few years

Chardonnays mentioned in the past that Jessey has his own roofing company, not sure about the young family’s husbands but no doubt probs a similar line of work.

Last edited:
Elizabeth’s new house is unbelievable! I was so surprised at her pregnancy announcement but seeing as Anita and Elizabeth are both pregnant, I wonder if it’s coming anytime soon for Chardonnay even though I know she’s said on stories in the past they want to wait a few years

Chardonnays mentioned in the past that Jessey has his own roofing company, not sure about the young family’s husbands but no doubt probs a similar line of work.
What’s Elizabeth’s insta? Want to see this house now 😂

I was more surprised the house looks like a mortgage house rather than self build.
Fair play it’s a great achievement

Elizabeth’s house is gorgeous but those butterfly blinds need burned🔥

also very obvious Chardonnays had lip fillers even though I’m sure she denies it. I guess those veneers she has in also makes her lips stick out more🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chardonnay lives on a site near Beith, North Ayrshire.

it’s a retirement, gated community type site. Over 45s I’m sure and owned by her husbands family

Elizabeth’s house is gorgeous but those butterfly blinds need burned🔥

also very obvious Chardonnays had lip fillers even though I’m sure she denies it. I guess those veneers she has in also makes her lips stick out more🤔
I agree with the lip fillers, she also said she’s had nothing done to her teeth but Invisalign on the bottom ones but she 100% had composite edge bonding / composite veneers before her wedding if you look at old pics it’s obvious