Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life seems boring to us but it’s just the life of the vast majority of traveller women, they don’t know any different, they haven’t experienced anything different, all the women around them do the exact same thing, they’ve been told as children to expect and prepare for this sort of stepford wife behaviour.

Honestly I think it also depends on how you view it, the woman do get fully taken care of by their husbands financially so they’re expected to run the home/raise any kids exclusively with no pressure to get a job. There’s a lot of non-traveller women who would love this sort of arrangement but financially it just wouldn’t work out for most couples. It’s very old school but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. The only problem I have with travellers is getting divorced as a woman is a big no no so they’re socially forced to stay with cheating and/or abusive husbands in certain situations.

I also think a lot of traveller women get pregnant young too because 1. It’s expected of them 2. They probably get bored to an extent doing the same thing everyday themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her life seems boring to us but it’s just the life of the vast majority of traveller women, they don’t know any different, they haven’t experienced anything different, all the women around them do the exact same thing, they’ve been told as children to expect and prepare for this sort of stepford wife behaviour.

Honestly I think it also depends on how you view it, the woman do get fully taken care of by their husbands financially so they’re expected to run the home/raise any kids exclusively with no pressure to get a job. There’s a lot of non-traveller women who would love this sort of arrangement but financially it just wouldn’t work out for most couples. It’s very old school but I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing. The only problem I have with travellers is getting divorced as a woman is a big no no so they’re socially forced to stay with cheating and/or abusive husbands in certain situations.

I also think a lot of traveller women get pregnant young too because 1. It’s expected of them 2. They probably get bored to an extent doing the same thing everyday themselves.
I would love to be financially secure enough to not work. Totally old fashioned but I would love to stay at home, cleaning cooking looking after children etc. unfortunately for us at this moment it isn’t feasible so I would just love to know how this young couple afford it.
the whole travelling culture fascinates me

Reactions: 4
I’m soooo glad I’ve finally found a tread on Chardonnay!
I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse! Now, I’m no oil painting but I don’t pretend to be!
The constant showing off is just so much… who exactly is she ‘influencing’ ?!
I follow Elizabeth& her sisters & they aren’t as half showy off.
Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies

Reactions: 3
I would love to be financially secure enough to not work. Totally old fashioned but I would love to stay at home, cleaning cooking looking after children etc. unfortunately for us at this moment it isn’t feasible so I would just love to know how this young couple afford it.
the whole travelling culture fascinates me
Posts on thread seem that Chardonnays family is very well off and Jesseys family owns the residential park that they both live in

Reactions: 1
Forgive my ignorance but what kind of travellers are they? This has been confusing me since I first came across Chardonnay.
I’m Irish but spent a lot of time in UK too - they don’t sound like Irish travellers at all, but they look like a lot of them.
chardonnay is scottish(?) but has an English accent? And her mam lives in England but her dad in Scotland? Sinead mentioned above - her husband billy is an Irish traveller, but Sinead is Scottish - her dad doesn’t look like a traveller at all and wore a kilt to the wedding? But they all mix?

hope you get what I mean, confused myself writing that lol
She’s mentioned previously that she lived in England until she left school assuming like 12/13??? In morcambe I think. So I think they’re English travellers who then moved to a site in Lockerbie. She now lives on a site in Beith with her husband on his families site / land.
unsure on the young family’s dad but I would assume he’s Scottish as you mentioned the kilt at the wedding. Her mum and Chardonnay’s mum are sisters so I’m assuming they’re both English travellers.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Roofing business? He would need to be roofing the whole country to be as “well off”. These boys are into everythinggggggg. I think Chardonnay sells Doberman puppies and her “sunglasses” business

The young girls all got married the same year! The girls father pays for the weddings? Surely they’ve millions stashed! You’d need too 😂😂

• Haha
I’m soooo glad I’ve finally found a tread on Chardonnay!
I had to unfollow her, she constant heavily filtered photos & she still looks like a horse! Now, I’m no oil painting but I don’t pretend to be!
The constant showing off is just so much… who exactly is she ‘influencing’ ?!
I follow Elizabeth& her sisters & they aren’t as half showy off.
Question, why do they always celebrate & get presents before an occasion? All the travelling community seem to do it. Posting presents days/weeks before the event.
I really don’t know where they get all their money from, even for the cars & houses as presuming the ‘designer’ goods are quality copies
I’m assuming and this could be wrong is because they’re always on holiday / away for occasions and usually the whole community meet up abroad / wherever they’re going. Last year she went to dubai for Xmas so got her presents early as did some of her friends that she met up with out there. And I’m sure she was in marbella for her birthday, so got them before the occasion again?? And the same for Christmas, spent in Tenerife. Maybe it’s just so they can take them with them lol not completely sure though.

Roofing business? He would need to be roofing the whole country to be as “well off”. These boys are into everythinggggggg. I think Chardonnay sells Doberman puppies and her “sunglasses” business

The young girls all got married the same year! The girls father pays for the weddings? Surely they’ve millions stashed! You’d need too 😂😂
I know and those weddings probably cost hundreds of thousands each because they were so lavish!
elizabeths husband must have some legit form of business as mentioned previously on here their new house looks like a mortgage / new build home on a new build estate rather than a self build.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think that the families share / borrow each other’s shoes and bags? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah definitely! I know they’ve borrowed the mums birkins/Kelly’s a few times
Do you think even the men are sharing the same pair of shoes too? 🤣 The dad wearing socks with the shared boat shoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no denying Louise (mum) and her three eldest daughters are stunning! 😍🔥😍 I wonder if they all had their boob jobs carried out by the same plastic surgeon? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you think even the men are sharing the same pair of shoes too? 🤣 The dad wearing socks with the shared boat shoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is no denying Louise (mum) and her three eldest daughters are stunning! 😍🔥😍 I wonder if they all had their boob jobs carried out by the same plastic surgeon? 🤔
The mam looked a lot rougher before she discovered filters! Her and her sister Anita have a side profile like Roland rat if caught off guard 😂

What do you mean please beaut? 💋 I’ve been looking back on cunty chops’ threads reminiscing about the good old TL days. 😭 xxx
its Mainly Courtney smith who does them on her bday but I’m sure these have as well 2 min I’ll see if I can find a pic for u beaut

All the traveller girls on insta seem to do a birthday table 🤣 like Courtney Smith who has themed ones
😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5