Chardonnay James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really intrigued by Chardonnay because one she’s very young 20, 21? I believe even though she acts a lot older. I actually like her content (cleaning, cooking) when I had Instagram but the constant flaunting of wealth got very tiring, she’s very much a stereotypical posh traveller but she defo tries to hide/dodge the question on her socials, I guess it’s fair since travellers face a lot of discrimination.

I’m more intrigued as to why she stays in Scotland? Does anyone know? As a Scot myself there aren’t really many travellers here compared to England especially since she’s mentioned she obviously grew up/lived in England. Don’t know where exactly she stays but she’s often in Glasgow and surrounding areas so I’m guessing the greater glasgow region or maybe even north ayrshire. I noticed her little sister (Charlotte) also passed her driving lessons in Dumfries, so I’m assuming their parents live in scotland too. Someone on the tfrtc thread mentioned their dad owned a car dealership so I guess he lives up here for that?

I think she’s relatively harmless, I’ve been on some of her Instagram lives and she seems friendly enough albeit a bit dumb/gormless at times, I guess she’s lived a very sheltered life especially since she got married at 19 I believe. Her husband really is weird to me though, he looks about 13 and seems very weird around her. He also seems to be out the house often.

Reactions: 2
I’m really intrigued by Chardonnay because one she’s very young 20, 21? I believe even though she acts a lot older. I actually like her content (cleaning, cooking) when I had Instagram but the constant flaunting of wealth got very tiring, she’s very much a stereotypical posh traveller but she defo tries to hide/dodge the question on her socials, I guess it’s fair since travellers face a lot of discrimination.

I’m more intrigued as to why she stays in Scotland? Does anyone know? As a Scot myself there aren’t really many travellers here compared to England especially since she’s mentioned she obviously grew up/lived in England. Don’t know where exactly she stays but she’s often in Glasgow and surrounding areas so I’m guessing the greater glasgow region or maybe even north ayrshire. I noticed her little sister (Charlotte) also passed her driving lessons in Dumfries, so I’m assuming their parents live in scotland too. Someone on the tfrtc thread mentioned their dad owned a car dealership so I guess he lives up here for that?

I think she’s relatively harmless, I’ve been on some of her Instagram lives and she seems friendly enough albeit a bit dumb/gormless at times, I guess she’s lived a very sheltered life especially since she got married at 19 I believe. Her husband really is weird to me though, he looks about 13 and seems very weird around her. He also seems to be out the house often.
Unsure of where she lives but I’m sure there are a few sites in Aberdeen.
Also some around glasgow, often see travellers at Glasgow fort

I think she’s avoided the question on being a traveller a lot in lives on tiktok I’ve seen moderators remove people asking but as you say I understand why because of the discrimination.

Her dad doesn’t own the car dealership it’s her uncle but obviously the whole family have money.

Her brother Jason and his fiancé Elizabeth are together in Australia from what I can see on their insta and they’ve been there about a month. I didn’t think this would be allowed until they’re married ??? Or is it allowed since they’re engaged?

Last edited:
I think she’s avoided the question on being a traveller a lot in lives on tiktok I’ve seen moderators remove people asking but as you say I understand why because of the discrimination.

Her dad doesn’t own the car dealership it’s her uncle but obviously the whole family have money.

Her brother Jason and his fiancé Elizabeth are together in Australia from what I can see on their insta and they’ve been there about a month. I didn’t think this would be allowed until they’re married ??? Or is it allowed since they’re engaged?
They must have another family member with them. I think last year the whole family went to Dubai and by looking at Chardonnay and charlottes (her little sister) posts you would’ve never realised that their parents and extended family members were with them. Its possible Elizabeth’s family is also with them but they aren’t posting them, seeing as they aren’t married yet.

They must have another family member with them. I think last year the whole family went to Dubai and by looking at Chardonnay and charlottes (her little sister) posts you would’ve never realised that their parents and extended family members were with them. Its possible Elizabeth’s family is also with them but they aren’t posting them, seeing as they aren’t married yet.
Yeah I remember that trip they were out drinking and partying literally every night on their stories it seems when the traveller community go anywhere, they all meet up there there was about 20/30 people out partying with them in dubai.

i always wonder about the sleeping arrangements as courtney smith has once said when her and her boyfriend go on holiday they stay in seperate rooms but how likely is it they actually do that

Yeah I remember that trip they were out drinking and partying literally every night on their stories it seems when the traveller community go anywhere, they all meet up there there was about 20/30 people out partying with them in dubai.

i always wonder about the sleeping arrangements as courtney smith has once said when her and her boyfriend go on holiday they stay in seperate rooms but how likely is it they actually do that
It's quite common for there to be a big meet up altogether, as travellers usually just stick to there own, they would most likely all know eachother sense they were young and grew up around each other! They rarely ever mix outside of there own family's!

As for the separate room, I'd say yes they would be separate! The women would usually be classed as "scandalised" in most traveller settings if they are seen or known to be doing anything before marriage other than kissing and such.

I'm not saying some don't go that bit further, but majority of traveller women are quite respectful of themselfs and would not like to be tarnished.

Yeah I’d imagined if they’re just engaged they’ll have separate rooms. Word spreads fast in these groups and majority of woman don’t won’t to be seen as slutty for sleeping with their man outside of marriage.

Reactions: 3
Courtney smith.. I dunno about her she’s the most untraveller person that I’ve ever seen ( I know that isn’t a word but couldn’t think of one that isn’t offensive) your telling me she went with Henry Simmons and they never shared a room? Fs he had threesoms with Mia sully 😂. Plus she’s had a few boyfriends - I’m surprised Courtney’s boyfriend hasnt provided a ring yet since they all marry very young

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The Hartley family are Scottish travellers

I read Big Tom Hartleys autobiography (he’s Chardonnay cousin grandad) and he said he’s Scottish so I’m assuming

The Hartley family are Scottish travellers

I read Big Tom Hartleys autobiography (he’s Chardonnay cousin grandad) and he said he’s Scottish so I’m assuming
I noticed their cousins “youngs” father seems to be from Scotland too

Reactions: 1
I noticed their cousins “youngs” father seems to be from Scotland too
does anyone know what relation to big Tom Hartley chardonnay is ? Is it his granddaughter as in her dad is his son? Can’t seem to work it out.
Also cousin Elizabeth is pregnant as is her sister , is there a thread for Elizabeth ??

This is sinead,Anita and Elizabeth’s dads company house background. He used to own a company on the grounds that sinead and Elizabeth before she moved. Seems he owns that and has owned a few traveller sites in the past. I’m sure Chardonnays dad owned that Manor Park homes. Seems they all come from money.

the link doesn’t work, what was the article? I’m invested now🤣
sorry I can’t work out how to link stuff 🤣🤣basically saying he’s a cowboy builder and went to court for it, if you search his name and Glasgow it comes up straight away

5F1C7306-C81E-4ACC-9097-9CA939C3CF73.jpeg

• Wow