Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redaleena

I thought her outfits couldn’t get any worse, but I guess I was wrong. She wore a white dress as a wedding guest! WHY!?
Is it you on Instagram Kubra0815 leaving this comment? ;-)
She replies it's not white.. but it does seems white instead.. but maybe i have some problems with my eyesight.. ;-) or she didnt want to admit she was wearing white.

Ah, that could be it! But so many products for herself? I would expect her to wear the same nondescript look she has been wearing for years.
No, those were all makeup products to use for the bride, her friend.

I'm confused. Her hair looks quite nice in the first picture, but in the others it has the same yellow tinge as before. Are they simply old photos? They are from her stories and I assumed they were taken the day after the wedding.

View attachment 1319810View attachment 1319811View attachment 1319812
I've noticed that as well but I think in the other pictures it looks more yellow because of the light that makes come out more visible the yellowish in her hair.

I'm confused. Her hair looks quite nice in the first picture, but in the others it has the same yellow tinge as before. Are they simply old photos? They are from her stories and I assumed they were taken the day after the wedding.

View attachment 1319810View attachment 1319811View attachment 1319812
They're not old photos because in all of them she wears the same danty necklace with a little light blue glass/stone she bought from a jeweller friend lately. So those are definitely not old pictures but all taken during+after the wedding. In particular these u posted were AFTER the wedding.

I thought her outfits couldn’t get any worse, but I guess I was wrong. She wore a white dress as a wedding guest! WHY!?
To me ALSO (for me you are very right! And your eyes work properly ;-) ) her dress looks VERY WHITE!
The fact is that she NEVER wants to admit the truth or in other cases that she's wrong or lying, in this very case in her reply to you/or to Kubra ,that her dress wasn't white, she just didn't want to admit the obvious truth (that was white) thinking that we are all dumb (or blind , in this case)anytime and that she can lie to us not thinking that we can be smart and see the truth/how things really look. I simply cannot understand WHY for years and years and years she never doesn't want to tell the truth about things when they simply are SO clear/obvious to us. Why (?)

Is it you on Instagram Kubra0815 leaving this comment? ;-)
She replies it's not white.. but it does seems white instead.. but maybe i have some problems with my eyesight.. ;-) or she didnt want to admit she was wearing white.

No, those were all makeup products to use for the bride, her friend.

I've noticed that as well but I think in the other pictures it looks more yellow because of the light that makes come out more visible the yellowish in her hair.

They're not old photos because in all of them she wears the same danty necklace with a little light blue glass/stone she bought from a jeweller friend lately. So those are definitely not old pictures but all taken during+after the wedding. In particular these u posted were AFTER the wedding.

To me ALSO (for me you are very right! And your eyes work properly ;-) ) her dress looks VERY WHITE!
The fact is that she NEVER wants to admit the truth or in other cases that she's wrong or lying, in this very case in her reply to you/or to Kubra ,that her dress wasn't white, she just didn't want to admit the obvious truth (that was white) thinking that we are all dumb (or blind , in this case)anytime and that she can lie to us not thinking that we can be smart and see the truth/how things really look. I simply cannot understand WHY for years and years and years she never doesn't want to tell the truth about things when they simply are SO clear/obvious to us. Why (?)
To me ..watching carefully again, her dress looks white and if not proper white then we can say it's ivory, aka very near to white. But it's definitely not black ;-)

Attachments

Last edited:

Destina

In that vid with Vytaute she said they are going away to Italy for their honeymoon but she is still here and they just had some time in Nida 🤷‍♀️

Redaleena

My takeaways on the hen party:

I do agree that Ieva and that black set is not a good duo, it just does not fit properly

She looks so happy with that big ring, I think she would not mind a bigger engagement ring

Daiva looks like she went from those early Chanelette vlog days, her whole outfit looks outdated and the dress emphasizes her not so good looking legs, also such vibrant lipstick and yellowish+not straight teeth is not the best combo

View attachment 1340238View attachment 1340239
I totally agree in EVERY single word u say, and Rokas' sister, not hating, is coming straight from a food shopping spree in the market like placed in a anywhere/any village in countryside ;-) she's pretty yes BUT definitely NOT dressed up suited to a typical hen party. Or am I talking nonsense?

Redaleena

Really? What's his Youtube channel? His work at Barbora and in real estate have been discussed here before. Ieva bought her Klaipeda apartment long before she met Rokas, so he definitely is not involved in that. They have been in their own apartment for a while now so they don't live with his sister anymore. And they stay with Ieva's parents when they want to be closer to the beach. Of course Ieva kept her Klaipeda apartment. At the moment, they are not renting anything out. I thought that they might easily be able to rent out the two small flats when they no longer need them, but they might have to sell them if they need to put down money for a house. Unless of course they are expecting an inheritance or something. I can imagine Rokas was an Airbnb host while he was studying and maybe had his own apartment or shared with someone.

Edit: The chess player is someone totally different. I'm sure we would have seen a chessboard by now or heard about it if that was his passion.
His YouTube channel:

@Lionsden You say "Ieva bought her Klaipeda apartment long before she met Rokas, so he definitely is not involved in that"
And i say yes ok u can be right but I say how can we know if they didn't knew each other also before that we think? After all we know what is based on what it is told and shown to us (aka through posts/pictures and videos.. but we don't know the real truth of things)Then u say "They have been in their own apartment for a while now so they don't live with his sister anymore". And I say : what proof u have to say this with certainty. We don't privately see them living eating pooping and sleeping in there, we see what they want us to see/we see only what they show.
I'm 54 years old and experience of life has thought me a lot and one of the first things I've learned is to never trust appearances because they can be very deceptive. I've stopped being naif and gullible many many many years ago. Maybe I've never been. I learnt to live smart very early.

And p.s. that Rokas chess player is NOT another person, is not a homonymous, because it says that chess player is born in 1994 and the Rokas Matukaitis we're talking about is born in 1994. And he can be a chess player even if Ieva hasn't so far ever told us about it. She wasn't obliged to do it.. or maybe she just didnt have yet the situation to tell it to us and just didn't want to since she/they so much care about her/their privacy and keeps always many things secret. And I understand if it happens that we don't know something about their lives. We're not supposed to know everything about them or people in general. We only know what they say/what they tell us/what they want us to know.

Plus! I forgot to say that he was not an airbnb host when he was a student but he STILL IS an Airbnb and a Real Estate Manager for many years now, that's his main job/title, together with interior design and Barbora. At the Airbnb and real estate business he works with her mother Gelminta, I paste here to you the evidence: (Gelminta is his mother's name)
From LinkedIn:
rental property management
Freelance Real Estate
From feb 2017 - to Present

Grafic GELMINTA
Assistant Real Estate Manager
GELMINTA

Last edited:

Redaleena

If someone here is lithuanian, or understans the language, cab please translate the text on the invitation card? Thank u very much.

DZICUCIames artejančiu nau tavo Gyvenimo etapur norme PODEU tau atsisveikinti su nevedybiniu Gyvenimu . 2022 06 12 11 VOL BOK POSIPUOŠUSI LOUK SKAMBUČIO

sashabunny

Does her mother work, or is she perhaps employed in the family business?

I honestly struggle to understand how Ieva funds her life, other than if her parents are paying the mortgage for her small apartment... unless they purchased it with cash? Perhaps Rokas was planning to buy his own apartment regardless of Ieva, I'm assuming he's at least 30 years old. Does anyone know how old he is? Ieva is 30 now, so he's probably around the same age as her. Now they are together for less than a year, engaged and they purchased it together but it could be mostly Rokas.

Ieva's Social Blade statistics show that she earns only 2,000 € a year from her YouTube channel (shown in USD)... she could be earning so much more if she started putting more effort and energy into her videos and vlogs again.

Even if she uploaded twice a week, she would be growing her channel instead it's going a bit stagnant. How sad, she has potential but she doesn't put much effort into growing herself on here as a creator, yet this is her only job? Unless like someone said, she has a whole other life... possibly working at her dad's family business but she keeps it hush-hush because it's not as glamorous as she wants people to think? I'm not sure...

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 9.24.46 pm.png

Link:

Last edited:

Roz@

Do you know that in Naujamiestis and Žirmūnai the level of air pollution very often exceeds the norms... the city council often does not allow children to be taken outside in kindergartens because of this.

Eilisha

I wonder if her vlogmas is going to be full of ads again this year. I used to love her vlogs but everything has become so boring and tasteless.
[/QUOTE]
Same for me.. It's obvious why, it's because her vlogmas videos these last years have lost of spontaneity, as I was saying earlier. As for ads I think ,well I'm sure, her vlogmas it will be full of them/sponsored stuff since she's needing money (if not her wealthy parents are not giving their money to her and Rokas for the new house-furniture-work of renovation, etc)

BridgetJones

The flat is still listed with the same photos as before, but I cannot find if Arif still owns / manages it.
Yeah, that must be awkward. Ieva and Jurijus followed each other on Instagram for a long time after splitting up. It looked as if they had managed to stay on good terms. They haven't been following each other for a while now, so I guess they are not so friendly after all.
They unfollowed as soon as ieva showed rokas on her social media. So yeah, doesnt seem so friendly to me either.

Destina

Just leaving this here

What the feck is going on with Ieva's face? Did she always pull up her mouth toward her nose like that? It looks like she is smelling shit. And did she get super fat, or did she get lip fillers after all? Because I don't remember her looking like that. I wonder if she consciously moves her face like that because she thinks it looks good, or if she can't move it any other way. Sorry for the many images, but I couldn't believe Ieva made the same expression throughout an almost twenty minute video. She looks super gross to me in this one, way too much greasy orange makeup on her face. And Aukse is wearing a shitload of makeup, too, and spends most of her time looking at herself in the display, pouting and posing. Simply obnoxious. These two stopped being attractive a long time ago.

View attachment 1660071

View attachment 1660072
Elsa Hosk inspired

Attachments

Lionsden

VIP Member
I can tell you why - because other influencers do that.
As I have mentioned before, she copies josefinehj in particular. And as we all have realised by now is that Ieva doesn’t have her own style she simply copies others.
Josefine is not my taste, but her style is well curated and suits her. Ieva is all over the place. She looks like a slob instead of classy.
I saw some images of their new kitchen in Ieva's stories. It's not finished yet, but, so far, I'm not blown away. The tiles seem kind of tacky and don't really go with the aesthetic of the cabinets. I'm really curious what the finished kitchen will look like.