Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
At 5am the kids would be in bed sleeping so that's a non issue,she would be working out at home,she often shows herself do that.Her kids are beautiful,as is every little child in the world.They must be really struggling/adjusting at the moment to the changes happening at home.
Legally a judge couldn't give a sugar why John & Mary split up,the children's stable environment in the family home and their raising would be the concern.I think even without makeup Celine has a delicate,beautiful face.
My only advice to her would be to slow down with her new found freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wisteria

How does she do it, 3 daughters and away so often. Hair extensions, nice car, lovely clothes etc. I mean how does she do it!!! Is she back working outside of Instagram, or does Instagram provide that kind of an income? When did herself and the husband split? If I was newly single, I know I couldn’t afford that lifestyle and I have a good job as it is!
I wonder the same thing, EVERY day ....not just looking at her, but Jennifer Wrynne and lots more.
I sat at my desk today in work. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It's the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my collar. Children and husband at home. Why the fuck am i doing wrong

Sorry...pressed submit too quick...
Like I tell my daughters about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune

Reactions: 6

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
I think a lot of Celine’s good looks is fake. She’s not good looking with no make up on and her kids look just like her. Not cute kids at all.
she makes me cringe at this stage. Her stays away just isn’t what a mother should be doing. You’d try your best to normalise life esp if hubby has moved out if he has. 5am club? Who minds the kids?
i think Gordon is a well rid. Imagine telling your husband you were too good for him. How abusive! She comes across as someone who thinks she’s above everyone 🙄.I’m sure there are plenty of women who wouldn’t mind him. Plus that she’s cheated on him she’s legally entitled to nothing if he can prove it

Also have to add that she definitely posted the question to her page about the separation as it was just after it was mentioned here. It’s funny the small pointers that show you who the blogger profiles are here on tattle 😂 also that Anna o Connor one - omg 😱 what a pain in the hole. Any tread on her? She seems like she’s a bit socially awkward borderline spectrum? And very innocent 😇

also is that aArontravels gay?
How absolutely nasty. She is a dose but to comment on her her kids looks is really not on. They are gorgeous, cute kids like all kids are.
I'm sure her kids are sleeping at 5am and she is home working out so not a issue.
From what I've read he is hardly a Saint and she is legally entitled to 50% of all assets of the marriage.

Reactions: 5
Ah lads, I cannot bare this one. Used to follow her stopped then had a peep in over the last few days and omfg the voice, the notions, the fakeness. I’m sorry but her kids are not cute at all and very spoiled - monkey see monkey do and all that. You can’t look at the youngest crooked and she’s whinging.
I think she has a spending problem too, and your man must be kilt with debt. The make up covers a multitude too because she’s actuality not that good looking and I wonder if she had an eating disorder / fixation on being super skinny? Anyway that’s just my tuppence

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
So f**king what if she is?? What's wrong with a woman having sexual partners? We all "hear" plenty about women who split from their husbands.Celine is barely enough of an Insta hun to have a page here.Tattle is about bitching about influencers and calling them out on their shite.A few here obviously know Celine and have an axe to grind.
I don't think anyone has a problem with who she is shagging. Fair play to her on that front. Hope she is having tons of mind blowing sex.
She is just an absolute tool and this is a gossip site.

Goldvoya

She is a jumped up little madam. Not as sweet as she would have you believe. Garda have been called to her house on numerous occasions when things got nasty between her husband and her. It was rumoured she had a affair with a guy from the strictly come dancing she did last year

• Wow

Byebyebooboo

Don't forget that breathing in thing that she does when she trys to say something funny. Drives me nuts, like a gasp she does.
Nails against a blackboard! I don't even know why I watch her I think it's because i nearly like giving out about her. She comes across extremely vain and not likeable at all!

CreepinItReal

Celine has 31,000 followers on instagram. If she was paid let’s say €3 per sale (a very modest commission based on 10% commission on a €30 item) by the companies for every person who uses her link to purchase their product and let’s say 0.5% (again a modest amount) of her followers uses each link, for 6 links used each week ( out of the 20 or so she posts) then that works out at €3x31000x0.005x6=€2790 per week.

now in reality that commission could be higher, the percentage of followers using it could be higher and the number of links a week could be higher. It also could be less on all accounts buts let’s say… commission was €5 and 1% of her followers used it and she had 10 links a week like that, then €5x31000x0.01x10=€15,500 per week.

that’s the way I see it working and it’s colossal money.

God know what multiples of this Jennifer Wrynne is making with her amount of followers. We are funding this by using their links and codes. Every item put up is nothing more than them raking in money and fooling us. We stop- they stop
My own mother is always in her sweaty bettys, Nike runners, wears wild deodorant... I'm amazed I didn't get sweet king for Christmas!! I think it's that vintage of ladies that are funding these chances - I despair!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

kworld

Is it true that her and Gordon are finally over? No mention of it on her insta feed or stories because she’s the perfect wife and mother. But I’ve heard they are living apart for a while now

• Wow

Naidyryan

Don't you mean Ballinamore?
I should just said the posh and becks of a village with 300 inhabitants. Notions galore the pair of them. I don’t understand how mums follow her as she would just depress you with her constant runs and being a size 4. She speaks to the camera/ audience like we are one of her children and uses a really weird baby voice...

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
If you click but don’t buy anything then no.

If you click their link and purchase that product they get commission on that.

if you click their link and browse and accept cookies but don’t purchase anything on that site, but then return to that site later the cookies you accepted mate back to the link you used to get their earlier on your device, this usually has a 24hr of 48 hr expiry. If you then purchase any item not even the one they advertised they still get commission for them as the company rewards the influencer sending traffic and purchases to their site
My goal in life is never to line the pockets of an influencer.

Byebyebooboo

Giving out about tattle.....
But she has compassion for us....she doesn't care doesn't read hear but she is thinking of us all....as we arent on a healing journey....
She went on stories ranting but doesn't read here but yet was giving out but doesn't care🤔...
I do like celine...but gosh listening to her today...what is she smoking!
I do agree some of the stuff put on tattle is vile but it's also a place that calls "influencers out" what Celine is saying let me translate. from I "wish you compassion and healing" what your really saying is "I'm absolutely fucking raging what I'm reading about myself"

Reactions: 3