CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in and out in a half hour and she was still sitting there when I left. Kept looking round her to see who recognized her being the famous blogger influencer that she is! She has the face frozen in time!!
She’s gone very puffy recently in the face but I think she’s gained a bit of weight anyway.

I was in and out in a half hour and she was still sitting there when I left. Kept looking round her to see who recognized her being the famous blogger influencer that she is! She has the face frozen in time!!
How you do you know she was there well over an hour if you were in and out in a half hour?

I wonder if the ex has the kids full time? She never seems to have them and never leaves the road

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the ex has the kids full time? She never seems to have them and never leaves the road
Apparently they’re co parenting and she has the kids every other weekend. That said, she’s ruining her face with Botox and fillers

Yeah always thought she was very pretty but yeah she is changing by the minute.....ruining herself......

Reactions: 3
Where in the name of Jaysus did she get the accent??????
Well you’re not a hun if you don’t neutralize your west of Ireland accent to some form of a D4 marble mouth accent. She’s not the only hun that does it! Interesting that she was letting us know she doesn’t need to live in a big house

How are they working the childcare arrangement? I imagine the hubby has to work during the week..

Oh maybe she has to downsize..thought theydid up his family home or something....not sure..thought she said that when she started all this insta....
If they did...I'd want her out of my family home house I grew up in......
I wouldn't begrudge her a few nights away....3kids is busy and I'm sure he has minder...or ummerCamps....

Reactions: 2
Oh maybe she has to downsize..thought theydid up his family home or something....not sure..thought she said that when she started all this insta....
If they did...I'd want her out of my family home house I grew up in......
I wouldn't begrudge her a few nights away....3kids is busy and I'm sure he has minder...or ummerCamps....
He has the kids every other weekend which is when she’s out galavanting.

Well tomorrow is Wednesday and she still gallavanting but I'd say he has child minder....with 3
auctioneer businesses doubt he is off work......then she has them other days of summer....