Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
God love her she feels bald without her extensions.. if she suffered with alopecia (like myself) or was going to through cancer treatmeant she would know the true meaning. So vain.

Reactions: 3

POLLY1934

Yeah always thought she was very pretty but yeah she is changing by the minute.....ruining herself......

Byebyebooboo

What are we all thinking of Celine now. She has 21k following and it's ad after ad. Ridiculous posing in her "dressing room" with bloody sunglasses when it's pissing rain. The horrible trench cost and comes across as a precious princess imho
I think she comes across as absolutely in love with herself not relatable at all, purenotioons of herself. Don't get me started on the fecking blogger pose that she is a divil for 😑😑😑

kworld

I wonder the same thing, EVERY day ....not just looking at her, but Jennifer Wrynne and lots more.
I sat at my desk today in work. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It's the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my collar. Children and husband at home. Why the fuck am i doing wrong

Sorry...pressed submit too quick...
Like I tell my daughters about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune
Celine has 31,000 followers on instagram. If she was paid let’s say €3 per sale (a very modest commission based on 10% commission on a €30 item) by the companies for every person who uses her link to purchase their product and let’s say 0.5% (again a modest amount) of her followers uses each link, for 6 links used each week ( out of the 20 or so she posts) then that works out at €3x31000x0.005x6=€2790 per week.

now in reality that commission could be higher, the percentage of followers using it could be higher and the number of links a week could be higher. It also could be less on all accounts buts let’s say… commission was €5 and 1% of her followers used it and she had 10 links a week like that, then €5x31000x0.01x10=€15,500 per week.

that’s the way I see it working and it’s colossal money.

God know what multiples of this Jennifer Wrynne is making with her amount of followers. We are funding this by using their links and codes. Every item put up is nothing more than them raking in money and fooling us. We stop- they stop

Adeline

I used to follow her months ago, but got sick of the constant ads so unfollowed. When I first followed her she had less than 10k followers and used to show clothes from zara, mango, asos etc. Then she started ads, ads, ads and suddenly it's all clothes from random little boutiques that I would never shop from and hideous clothes that she wouldn't wear in a million years. I could never watch her makeup tutorials far too slow for the medium of Instagram. Every tutorial would have like 50 stories!

Holly85

The state of her prancing around, major notions of herself. Nothing unique about her and complete Pippa wannabe copying her exact haircut. The white sheet in the background for her silly reels is so cringe.

Holly85

She’s a nasty piece of work and back in her makeup artist days she let many a bride down by cancelling with very short notice. She loves herself, up her own arse and very unliked by everyone in the town. Her marriage is a sham and her husband is so ignorant.

• Wow

Mmmmmmm11

That latest Q&A was such a farce, she totally wrote those Qs herself just to promote something. Either that or her engagement is way down

kworld

I think Celines Christmas has just gone to show how shallow and fickle the whole instagram portrayal of life really is. After so long of being shown as the perfect mother with the perfect life, she now seems to be searching for meaning and things to do. Has she had the girls at all this Christmas? Christmas is a time for family and friends, that’s the real happiness that money can’t buy. She seems to be spending it finding refuge and solace with other insta huns in buying her happiness with trips away. She seems so lonely and sad, you can see it in her, she seems a little lost.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Lets remember…the only show the glam in insta. I’m sure all is not rosy in Celines life right now with s separation, possible separation of assets, three children to co-patent. I guarantee you there’s rows behind the scenes.

Id say part of Celines going out and hanging out with other influencers is to get away from the drama at home.

POLLY1934

It's a 10 year old wedding dress, and it was made for her so prob a size 6 and customised for her so doubt there is a market.....
I donated mine just after my wedding still married just I'm not sentimental....I was laughing at her Michael kors bags she a far cry from them now..no less than celine/ysl on her arm.......
I'd be crying too if I had to leave that house....she only put in a new kitchen before the break....

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
It takes two to tango,there are no saints and devils in any marriage.

He was well punching above his weight when he married Celine,she is a beautiful woman,stunning figure and sense of style,has had three children for him too and I'm sure fitted the aesthetic of his auctioneers business.

Last edited:

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
She is painfull to watch. Her style is boring and she so wants to be in with Pippa, ystyle. She was up Jennifer Wrynns hole for a while. The amount of clothes she buys is disgusting. I would much rather see her but outfits together from her wardrobe.
She is just in it for the freebie.
I had heard before that her marriage is a shambles and that she had moved in with some fellas when she was 15 or 16 in a nearby village. I don't leave in the area so just going on what I read on another gossip page. She seems very unhappy and is probably using material things to make herself feel better.
She has definitely had botox her lines when she was pregnant where very visible

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I bought that Portwest jacket Celine is promoting for €63 a few weeks ago when it was allegedly reduced from €85.

Now the exact same jacket is €100 down to €85 and Celine has a 10% discount.

Obviously this has nothing to do with Celine, but it has everything to do with Portwest and it’s extremely misleading.

Attachments

• Wow