Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wisteria

On Trionas stories, she's a holy show.
God I'd hate that life, I'd say the competitiveness between the huns is eye watering

Reactions: 3

Holly85

The little microphone is ridiculous looking. Who does she think she is? She’s known locally as a nasty piece of work.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Totally... She was flat as before...
More power to her...!!
I've a feeling he was a bit of a dipshit husband.. She seems more free now... I get the feeling he was controlling, 🤔
Really? Screw that. No woman should be controlled by a man (or another woman for that matter). She certainly doesn’t seem to be missing him 👍🤣

Meggyob

is it me or her and others like her all same 😂 blonde painfully thin ,stick up their ass and air's and graces !

POLLY1934

Spent years posting her kids on instagram....
Now she covers their faces.....finally....wonder had hubby something to do with that....

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Good lord such a bit about not disclosing where she’s staying in Achill. You wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out since it’s listed on Air BnB 🤣

• Haha

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
I had totally forgotten about her. Hadn't watched her in months. Is she still wanting to be the next Pippa O'Connor?
Just looked and no pics of the husband on her feed anymore.

Reactions: 2

Mmmmmmm11

He's probably moved back in because she's always away for nights. It'd be easier than constantly packing off the girls somewhere

POLLY1934

"Separated mom of 3...."
Nothing is private any more...poor kids....gosh she'd sell herself...get off instagram and get a job for yourself.....