CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I don't know if anyone else saw this but she deleted a story she had up the other night when she was out, that travel blogger guy she was with had his arms around her from behind & they were right under her boobs, I actually thought at first he had his hands on them🙈she wasn't long the next morning taking that story down!
Didn't realise she took it down. That story is what I was referring to in my post.

Bad decisions Celine

Reactions: 1
I've followed celine from the start....
And liked her....but seems she is going through alot lately and should stay off social media....like this running around every weekend meeting up with these insta so called new friends must be very wearing , portraying a busy social life, it looks exhausting....she has 3 young children, she doesn't shows her kids online as much no harm her husband mighnt allow it...
She seemed to be away every weekend since December....she posted about being separated after a weekend of drinking, but then had it taken down very quickly...she should stay off insta and go through the motions in private but suppose its her job now...
On her page she doesn't seem to be with an agency any more either....

I've followed celine from the start....
And liked her....but seems she is going through alot lately and should stay off social media....like this running around every weekend meeting up with these insta so called new friends must be very wearing , portraying a busy social life, it looks exhausting....she has 3 young children, she doesn't shows her kids online as much no harm her husband mighnt allow it...
She seemed to be away every weekend since December....she posted about being separated after a weekend of drinking, but then had it taken down very quickly...she should stay off insta and go through the motions in private but suppose its her job now...
On her page she doesn't seem to be with an agency any more either....
I must have missed the post about her separation. I thought she was with Andrea Roche agency…Maybe she has parted ways with them.

To play devils advocate I have the opposite opinion.I think Celine married young and the whole Insta thing wasn't in existence.With the past few years she has gotten popular and has so many opportunities for travel,nights out,free clothes,partnering with brands etc She has gotten a taste for it.She is torn between her success/single girl life and motherhood.
That marathon training alone took up a massive chunk of family life.I felt really sorry for her though out with that dose Anna O' Connor the week before Christmas.Relationships or fling wise I don't see her having any interest.

To play devils advocate I have the opposite opinion.I think Celine married young and the whole Insta thing wasn't in existence.With the past few years she has gotten popular and has so many opportunities for travel,nights out,free clothes,partnering with brands etc She has gotten a taste for it.She is torn between her success/single girl life and motherhood.
That marathon training alone took up a massive chunk of family life.I felt really sorry for her though out with that dose Anna O' Connor the week before Christmas.Relationships or fling wise I don't see her having any interest.
Or she married a rich, well known man who'd give her the glam house and lifestyle she wanted but with Instagram and swipe up links she could fund it by herself so poor Gordon got the boot (after getting cheated on during Ballinamore strictly)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She had her fling affair or whatever you wanna call it before her 3rd child.
Think husband was on the family holiday earlier in year so this separation is newish suppose that's why I think she should lay off instagram cause them postings and the silly videos are all drink fueled or after heavy drinking...probably during the fear....he definately afforded her a nice life she only after renovating her kitchen and sitting room. But she probably do OK with instagram no idea how much them ads are worth. Anyways I do like celine but think she going off the rails a bit......

It’s the hanging around with other desperate Huns that gets me. Is Alan Clarke behind it as a lot of it is to promote his brand. He joined and left AR Agency this year. Maybe he’s trying to set up his own agency. I preferred Celine’s earlier content. Not a fan of the more recent content…it’s not authentic

It takes two to tango,there are no saints and devils in any marriage.

He was well punching above his weight when he married Celine,she is a beautiful woman,stunning figure and sense of style,has had three children for him too and I'm sure fitted the aesthetic of his auctioneers business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree he was well punching above his weight...she is stunning....she knows it too...I was surprised at her marrying him....
I remember he said it on their wedding video I got married similar time....he made reference in a jokingly way was funny that she would tell him she was too good for him...I remember I was looking at same supplier for videographer that they used around the same time.....anyways pity went way it did as she does have a beautiful family but such is life...
True no saints and devils etc.....

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of Celine’s good looks is fake. She’s not good looking with no make up on and her kids look just like her. Not cute kids at all.
she makes me cringe at this stage. Her stays away just isn’t what a mother should be doing. You’d try your best to normalise life esp if hubby has moved out if he has. 5am club? Who minds the kids?
i think Gordon is a well rid. Imagine telling your husband you were too good for him. How abusive! She comes across as someone who thinks she’s above everyone 🙄.I’m sure there are plenty of women who wouldn’t mind him. Plus that she’s cheated on him she’s legally entitled to nothing if he can prove it

Also have to add that she definitely posted the question to her page about the separation as it was just after it was mentioned here. It’s funny the small pointers that show you who the blogger profiles are here on tattle 😂 also that Anna o Connor one - omg 😱 what a pain in the hole. Any tread on her? She seems like she’s a bit socially awkward borderline spectrum? And very innocent 😇

also is that aArontravels gay?

Last edited:
At 5am the kids would be in bed sleeping so that's a non issue,she would be working out at home,she often shows herself do that.Her kids are beautiful,as is every little child in the world.They must be really struggling/adjusting at the moment to the changes happening at home.
Legally a judge couldn't give a sugar why John & Mary split up,the children's stable environment in the family home and their raising would be the concern.I think even without makeup Celine has a delicate,beautiful face.
My only advice to her would be to slow down with her new found freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At 5am the kids would be in bed sleeping so that's a non issue,she would be working out at home,she often shows herself do that.Her kids are beautiful,as is every little child in the world.They must be really struggling/adjusting at the moment to the changes happening at home.
Legally a judge couldn't give a sugar why John & Mary split up,the children's stable environment in the family home and their raising would be the concern.I think even without makeup Celine has a delicate,beautiful face.
My only advice to her would be to slow down with her new found freedom.
very defensive 😂😂

we will agree to disagree with all of that bar thefact that yes it can be brought up in court actually and a judge can make a ruling about money and the family home based in infidelity..
5 am club I thought she went for a run - my bad and if her kids are suffering then more shame on her for behaving the way she is off gallivanting any opportunity she has

I think a lot of Celine’s good looks is fake. She’s not good looking with no make up on and her kids look just like her. Not cute kids at all.
she makes me cringe at this stage. Her stays away just isn’t what a mother should be doing. You’d try your best to normalise life esp if hubby has moved out if he has. 5am club? Who minds the kids?
i think Gordon is a well rid. Imagine telling your husband you were too good for him. How abusive! She comes across as someone who thinks she’s above everyone 🙄.I’m sure there are plenty of women who wouldn’t mind him. Plus that she’s cheated on him she’s legally entitled to nothing if he can prove it

Also have to add that she definitely posted the question to her page about the separation as it was just after it was mentioned here. It’s funny the small pointers that show you who the blogger profiles are here on tattle 😂 also that Anna o Connor one - omg 😱 what a pain in the hole. Any tread on her? She seems like she’s a bit socially awkward borderline spectrum? And very innocent 😇

also is that aArontravels gay?
How absolutely nasty. She is a dose but to comment on her her kids looks is really not on. They are gorgeous, cute kids like all kids are.
I'm sure her kids are sleeping at 5am and she is home working out so not a issue.
From what I've read he is hardly a Saint and she is legally entitled to 50% of all assets of the marriage.

Reactions: 5
How absolutely nasty. She is a dose but to comment on her her kids looks is really not on. They are gorgeous, cute kids like all kids are.
I'm sure her kids are sleeping at 5am and she is home working out so not a issue.
From what I've read he is hardly a Saint and she is legally entitled to 50% of all assets of the marriage.
Nasty? Just being honest. Not all kids are cute 💁🏻‍♀️ It’s just facts

An event at RTÉ to promote some of the broadcaster’s ‘feelgood’ shows including Dancing With The Stars.Loads of influences and instagrammers also invited to share the info on their platform
Jesus Christ…I give up…

How does she do it, 3 daughters and away so often. Hair extensions, nice car, lovely clothes etc. I mean how does she do it!!! Is she back working outside of Instagram, or does Instagram provide that kind of an income? When did herself and the husband split? If I was newly single, I know I couldn’t afford that lifestyle and I have a good job as it is!