CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her girls are the image of their daddy...second girl is most like celine.....thankfully she isn't showing them as much since she said she was separated...Well she seems to be still living in the family home.....she said her car was second hand but probably is a lux brand....
I think instagram is providing some influencer with a serious income if they play their cards right...we don't give the income enough credit...those adds pay well depending on follows....this one always seemed to spend have it all doubt being separated would rain her in..they have 3 auctioneer premises in 2 busy towns...and one where they live...
She regularly references busy working and having meetings!!
She was in Dublin twice this week and its not the weekend....she was out with Alan Clarke and that lot at 3 bucks last night...
This going out mid week is obviously as she newly single...doubt she did much of that with 3 small
kiddies to look after and organise......
She commented previously that she does fit in runs
very early in mornings before her kids get up so she
isn't downstairs doing a work out so she could have
an au pair....has help anyways....not sure how you'd
manage otherwise....don't think I could leave them
over night myself too easily unless was my sister
minding them but she seems to do it frequently
these days.....

Reactions: 1
I do think she's a bit of a dose, I don't follow her anymore but do pop in every now and then. But maybe the nights and weekends that she's away, the kids are with Daddy or Daddy is staying with the kids and she either has to leave the house or the house is empty and she doesn't want to be there 🤷‍♀️ it has to be a huge shock to the system separating and having shared custody and not full custody of your children.

I’m not buying this whole reunion with the gang stuff. They only met in about October and are on their 3rd reunion.
There’s been a shift in Celine content and I think I prefer the old Celine.

Reactions: 2
I’m not buying this whole reunion with the gang stuff. They only met in about October and are on their 3rd reunion.
There’s been a shift in Celine content and I think I prefer the old Celine.
Its like she has got this new lease life and thats fine but its almost too cringey.

How does she do it, 3 daughters and away so often. Hair extensions, nice car, lovely clothes etc. I mean how does she do it!!! Is she back working outside of Instagram, or does Instagram provide that kind of an income? When did herself and the husband split? If I was newly single, I know I couldn’t afford that lifestyle and I have a good job as it is!
I wonder the same thing, EVERY day ....not just looking at her, but Jennifer Wrynne and lots more.
I sat at my desk today in work. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It's the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my collar. Children and husband at home. Why the duck am i doing wrong

Sorry...pressed submit too quick...
Like I tell my daughters about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune

Reactions: 6
Lets remember…the only show the glam in insta. I’m sure all is not rosy in Celines life right now with s separation, possible separation of assets, three children to co-patent. I guarantee you there’s rows behind the scenes.

Id say part of Celines going out and hanging out with other influencers is to get away from the drama at home.

Reactions: 3
I wonder the same thing, EVERY day ....not just looking at her, but Jennifer Wrynne and lots more.
I sat at my desk today in work. I've a good job, spent years in Uni qualifying for it. I have not a penny! It's the 13th of the month and I am to the pin of my collar. Children and husband at home. Why the duck am i doing wrong

Sorry...pressed submit too quick...
Like I tell my daughters about working hard, getting a good education and a positive sense of self and look at these wans.....making an absolute fortune
Celine has 31,000 followers on instagram. If she was paid let’s say €3 per sale (a very modest commission based on 10% commission on a €30 item) by the companies for every person who uses her link to purchase their product and let’s say 0.5% (again a modest amount) of her followers uses each link, for 6 links used each week ( out of the 20 or so she posts) then that works out at €3x31000x0.005x6=€2790 per week.

now in reality that commission could be higher, the percentage of followers using it could be higher and the number of links a week could be higher. It also could be less on all accounts buts let’s say… commission was €5 and 1% of her followers used it and she had 10 links a week like that, then €5x31000x0.01x10=€15,500 per week.

that’s the way I see it working and it’s colossal money.

God know what multiples of this Jennifer Wrynne is making with her amount of followers. We are funding this by using their links and codes. Every item put up is nothing more than them raking in money and fooling us. We stop- they stop

Reactions: 3
I’d be shocked if they were earning that much. Only a small percentage of their followers are engaged at any time.
Don’t forget they have to pay agency fees and taxes on any income.

I know they get x amount for a story and they get paid more for a post on their grid. Some of them may also get flat fees for certain campaigns. It is a very grey area and if shouldn’t be. There should be complete transparency.

But you are right, if we stop, they stop. Which is why my rule is….once something is promoted by an influencer that where I stop engaging with that brand. The biggest loser is the brand. They are losing LOYAL life long customers vs the one off fleeting transaction who someone who buys because they aspire to something an influencer with a discount code is obsessed with. Of course they’re obsessed, they’re being paid to be obsessed 🤩

It's simple stop clicking on the links, the amount of money they get from this is insane! They wouldn't know a hard day's work if it slapped them across the face

If you click and don’t buy are they still making money?

If you click but don’t buy anything then no.

If you click their link and purchase that product they get commission on that.

if you click their link and browse and accept cookies but don’t purchase anything on that site, but then return to that site later the cookies you accepted mate back to the link you used to get their earlier on your device, this usually has a 24hr of 48 hr expiry. If you then purchase any item not even the one they advertised they still get commission for them as the company rewards the influencer sending traffic and purchases to their site

If you click but don’t buy anything then no.

If you click their link and purchase that product they get commission on that.

if you click their link and browse and accept cookies but don’t purchase anything on that site, but then return to that site later the cookies you accepted mate back to the link you used to get their earlier on your device, this usually has a 24hr of 48 hr expiry. If you then purchase any item not even the one they advertised they still get commission for them as the company rewards the influencer sending traffic and purchases to their site
My goal in life is never to line the pockets of an influencer.

Reactions: 4
Celine has 31,000 followers on instagram. If she was paid let’s say €3 per sale (a very modest commission based on 10% commission on a €30 item) by the companies for every person who uses her link to purchase their product and let’s say 0.5% (again a modest amount) of her followers uses each link, for 6 links used each week ( out of the 20 or so she posts) then that works out at €3x31000x0.005x6=€2790 per week.

now in reality that commission could be higher, the percentage of followers using it could be higher and the number of links a week could be higher. It also could be less on all accounts buts let’s say… commission was €5 and 1% of her followers used it and she had 10 links a week like that, then €5x31000x0.01x10=€15,500 per week.

that’s the way I see it working and it’s colossal money.

God know what multiples of this Jennifer Wrynne is making with her amount of followers. We are funding this by using their links and codes. Every item put up is nothing more than them raking in money and fooling us. We stop- they stop
My own mother is always in her sweaty bettys, Nike runners, wears wild deodorant... I'm amazed I didn't get sweet king for Christmas!! I think it's that vintage of ladies that are funding these chances - I despair!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My own mother is always in her sweaty bettys, Nike runners, wears wild deodorant... I'm amazed I didn't get sweet king for Christmas!! I think it's that vintage of ladies that are funding these chances - I despair!!
Thank god my mother doesn’t have a phone 🤣🤣👍👍

• Haha
Her latest reel I'm cringing so hard I nearly broke my teeth she does look fantastic though. But so cringe