CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story. She's very quick to forget her husband was doing the same thing a few years ago..

Reactions: 1
Celine is talking about her lip fillers if anyone wants to watch. I like that she’s honest about stuff like that and shows it properly. I still wouldn’t get lip fillers 🤣🤣

Celine must be moving house, she said eyeing up bits for new house.
I was thinking hubby wouldn't be having her staying in the family home....she will be flat out with the interiors on her page....

Celine must be moving house, she said eyeing up bits for new house.
I was thinking hubby wouldn't be having her staying in the family home....she will be flat out with the interiors on her page....
Did she say that. The house must be going up for sale…

She posted a decoration and posted eyeing up bits for new house......
No way is that going up for sale...I doubt it....
Looks like.a big family home..when she posted in the trampoline area ages ago you could see the back of house looked huge.....thought someone said was his home house that they did up.....

She posted a decoration and posted eyeing up bits for new house......
No way is that going up for sale...I doubt it....
Looks like.a big family home..when she posted in the trampoline area ages ago you could see the back of house looked huge.....thought someone said was his home house that they did up.....
Oh right. He’s hardly putting her and the kids out…

He legally cannot do that but he can move back in, which could be very uncomfortable depending on how they now get on.
Someone did mention on here recently that he was back in the house. And you know what, after a marriage break up maybe a new house is just the thing…a fresh beginning.

She just said that today is her last day in Dublin before Christmas so is she splitting her time between Dublin and Leitrim? Is the new house in Dublin?

• Wow
She seems to have put on a bit of weight which is nice to see and it suits her. She seems so much more herself since she got rid of that bully of a husband.

Reactions: 2