CelinesStyleDiary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tomorrow is Wednesday and she still gallavanting but I'd say he has child minder....with 3
auctioneer businesses doubt he is off work......then she has them other days of summer....
Maybe he has them for a weeks holidays or something like that. She’s ridin all round her anyway from what I hear

Reactions: 1
Maybe he has them for a weeks holidays or something like that. She’s ridin all round her anyway from what I hear
So f**king what if she is?? What's wrong with a woman having sexual partners? We all "hear" plenty about women who split from their husbands.Celine is barely enough of an Insta hun to have a page here.Tattle is about bitching about influencers and calling them out on their shite.A few here obviously know Celine and have an axe to grind.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So f**king what if she is?? What's wrong with a woman having sexual partners? We all "hear" plenty about women who split from their husbands.Celine is barely enough of an Insta hun to have a page here.Tattle is about bitching about influencers and calling them out on their shite.A few here obviously know Celine and have an axe to grind.
Did I say there was anything wrong with a woman having sexual partners? I don’t believe I did.

With over 30k followers ...wouldnt call Her a barely there insta hun now........only know her from insta..find her very fake that's all.....

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone has a problem with who she is shagging. Fair play to her on that front. Hope she is having tons of mind blowing sex.
She is just an absolute tool and this is a gossip site.

Reactions: 5
Good lord such a bit about not disclosing where she’s staying in Achill. You wouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out since it’s listed on Air BnB 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Celine in a freebie in the slieve Russell? I mean she’s super excited…surely the reason she’s doing a room tour is to promote the hotel?
But she doesn’t seem to have tagged her post … ad/sp/collab/gifted etc…

Yeah she has put alot effort into showcasing the sleeve Russell and No ad. I presume this is a work trip or whatever the Huns call it. She should have ad up.
The sleeve Russell is a pricey enough hotel...as if she went 20 mins from her house to stay over night.....
As for her age....I think she said she was 37 recently if not then she 36 I think from memory....

Yeah she has put alot effort into showcasing the sleeve Russell and No ad. I presume this is a work trip or whatever the Huns call it. She should have ad up.
The sleeve Russell is a pricey enough hotel...as if she went 20 mins from her house to stay over night.....
As for her age....I think she said she was 37 recently if not then she 36 I think from memory....
So the ex husband is about 10 years older than her?