Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody know what accent actor Olly Rix has ? he has been doing some insta tv videos the past week as he was running a marathon every day and honestly i had minimal interest in the running but i would listen to the videos each day as his voice was lovely

It has probably been said before, but Gemma Collins, crikey what a garbled mess that accent is. I’m from Essex and believe me, she is not a good representation of people from the county. The further north you go, the better they speak. However, we all have some kind of accent, but to not be able to articulate yourself properly, there is no excuse for that. Gemma Collins sounds so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I Like:
Prunella Scales
Joanna Lumley
Vance Joy
Dean Edwards

I Dislike:
Scarlet Moffatt ( Unbearable )
Dan Walker (What accent even is that?)
Maura Higgins
Steph McGovern
Katie McGlynn

Reactions: 5
Nice
Moira Stewart
Trevor McDonald
Anthony Hopkins

Not
Stacey Dooley
Janet Street Porter
Scarlett Moffat
I totally agree with Joanna page suggestion. I think her accent is emphasized and put on.
Alan Carr’s laugh- so put on

Reactions: 7
I adore Alexander Armstrong and have often said I could listen to him read the phone book.

The other one that really gets me- and I’ve never bought an audio book before but I will when his is releassd- is Andrew Cotter of Olive and Mabel game.

Reactions: 4
I found will parfitt on Instagram (channing
Tatum alike/ aus magic mike lead) and I’ve never heard him talk.. until now! He’s like squeakier than squeaky! Put me right off!

Whoever played the lead in War Horse - I had to walk out it was killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feel like there's so many on the tip of my tongue but from memory, I love Geordie accents, specifically Sam Fender and Chris & Rosie. Also love Vicky McClure's voice. Oddly love listening to Drake speak. Alex Turner is great too. I watch a youtuber called Amandabb and she has a lovely voice <3

Nice
Moira Stewart
Trevor McDonald
Anthony Hopkins

Not
Stacey Dooley
Janet Street Porter
Scarlett Moffat
I totally agree with Joanna page suggestion. I think her accent is emphasized and put on.
Alan Carr’s laugh- so put on
Moira Stewart's voice is so smooth

Love love love Neil Oliver’s voice. Would never tire of listening to that man talk.
I love it too, think he has the best Scottish voice ,especially when he says 'world'

Reactions: 2
Grotty:

Stacey Dooley
Gemma Collins
Janet Street-Porter
The chap who narrates Big Brother - not that I’ve ever watched it much - I only tuned in for the “David’s Dead” episode. 🤣
Rochelle Humes
Lorraine
Katie Price
Danny Baker
Alan Carr
Fiona Bruce

Nice:

Joanna Lumley - soothing voice, so relaxing.
Ant and Dec
Matt Baker
Nigel Havers
Joanna David
Emilia Fox
Anne Reid
Huw Edwards
Alastair Stewart

Love
Henry Cavill
Meryl Streep