Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Geri Halliwell’s voice fascinating…I don’t like her but I love her husky, well-spoken drawl and how she can be quite captivating when she talks (not so much now though..more in the Spice years).

Reactions: 4
Jessica Findley Brown(think that's right) who played Sybil in Downton Abbey has a beautiful husky voice too.

Reactions: 3
I'll say it again. Sean Pertwee for me. It helps he's very attractive too.
My husband looks like him. ❤❤ In his cold feet era. Sadly with his Black Country accent he doesn’t sound alike!

Back to voices - I like a comforting voice, David Attenborough and Huw Edwards have calming authoritative voices.
Alan Rickman beats them all for me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love:
Jason Bateman
Brittany Murphy (RIP)
Viggo Mortensen

Hate:
Sarah Millican, her voice is like nails on a blackboard. I cannot stand hearing hear.
---

Love:
Jason Bateman
Brittany Murphy (RIP)
Viggo Mortensen

Hate:
Sarah Millican, her voice is like nails on a blackboard. I cannot stand hearing hear.
*her
I can't edit my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jessica Findley Brown(think that's right) who played Sybil in Downton Abbey has a beautiful husky voice too.
Brown Findley I believe!

Her Downton sister Michelle Dockery has a lovely voice too, there was a nature documentary about Japan on the iPlayer that she did the narration for, very calming.

Reactions: 4
Awful voices

The Kardashians and any reality person with that odd quiet monotone voice where they barely show emotion, and often end sentences with a question

Gemma Collins and most of the cast of Towie

Reactions: 5