Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack Monroe's voice is just horrible.
Carole Klein comes across as a lovely person but I can't listen to her.
Adele grates on me.
Funnily enough, although Janet Street-Porter has a dreadful voice, I don't mind it at all!
Final one is Alex from the One Show (and the music drives me daft as well!)
Alex and Adele's are awful. I don't mind Janet's either 😂

For some reason - I know she’s meant to
Have a good voice - I can’t bear Jo Whiley’s voice. It sounds too full of fake sincerity and I think the words she uses when on the radio compound it. It goes through me and I find it very hard to listen to her. Fearne Cotton is the same.
also - that steph Who keeps getting her own lunch time show on the TV?! Terrible voice and also terrible presenter!! Not sure where she came from but she drives me mad.

Reactions: 8
Jack Monroe's voice is just horrible.
Carole Klein comes across as a lovely person but I can't listen to her.
Adele grates on me.
Funnily enough, although Janet Street-Porter has a dreadful voice, I don't mind it at all!
Final one is Alex from the One Show (and the music drives me daft as well!)
I find Carol Klein’s voice slightly irritating too. It is as thought she is struggling to get the words out.

Josie Gibsons voice goes right through me. Most disgusting accent ever 🤮

Reactions: 9
I concur with an above poster, Jack Monroe’s voice is unbearable. Nasal, vocal fry and quivering with negative emotions.

Which speaking voices do you like and dislike? I feel bad saying this as someone with an unattractive voice, but:

• Kate Quilton, phlegmy and nasal and exacerbated by her unfortunate northern accent.
Just quoting myself here because I made a mistake. The northern woman with a horrible phlegm nasal voice is Helen Skelton, not Kate Quilton!

Kate Quilton actually has a nice voice! I got the pair of them confused.

Reactions: 2
Good: Richard Madden, Jamie Dornan, Neil Oliver, Julia Bradbury, Nigella

Bad: anyone mockney, The Queen, she sounds like a strangled cat, Jamie Oliver and worst of all Katie Price... she's like chalk on a blackboard

ANY grown arse woman who talks in a baby’s voice deserves a slapping into sensibility. No bleeping excuse ...

Reactions: 9
Kathy Griffin's voice would be vastly improved by a pillow and half a roll of duct tape.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Josie Gibsons voice goes right through me. Most disgusting accent ever 🤮
If I had that accent I’d do anything in my power to try and chAnge it!

Celeb voices I dislike
Joe Swash
Stacey Dooley
Katie Price
Stacey Soloman
Elizabeth Hurley
Rob Beckett

Celeb Voices I love
Martin Compston
Sean Connery
Alan Shearer
Cheryl Cole
Alex Jones
Morgan Freeman
Have you seen Stacey solomons sisters insta channel? EXACT same voice, weirdly!

• Haha
Dislike: any vocal fry type

Love: Sean Pertwee . husky loveliness. He does lots of voiceovers as well as acting so it's not just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surf is Perf 🤢what a common women.her voice .f,f,s,

I remember the the most beautiful voice of Richard Burton,now that is a voice.Oh god beautiful.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Andrew Cotter ❤❤❤ athletics and rugby commentator for the BBC. Probably now better known as caretaker of Olive and Mabel. I never listen to audiobooks but I want his- I could listen to him reading the phone book listings.

• Heart
I particularly like Joanna Lumleys voice and John Nettles (Midsomer Murders) , both softly spoken

Voices I can't stand are Janet Street Porter, Josie Gibson and Stacey Soloman (she talks as if she has far too many teeth in her gob).

I particularly like Joanna Lumleys voice and John Nettles (Midsomer Murders) , both softly spoken

Voices I can't stand are Janet Street Porter, Josie Gibson and Stacey Soloman (she talks as if she has far too many teeth in her gob).
Well!Stacey has got those awful veneers,revolting you find that sometimes after peeps get new teef,especially those ones that glow in the dark.🤣

Reactions: 1
Any one of the Kardashian/Jenner crew. They talk sooooo slowly and really exaggerate the American accent, not to mention adding the word ‘like’ in every 2 seconds. They are idiots anyway, but the accent just cements that!

Probably unpopular - but I like women with slightly deeper voices so Maya Jama and Kimberley Walsh. I like the way they speak.