Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celeb voices I love (it's a long list I'm sorry)
David Tennant
Jeremy irons
Judi Dench
Helen Mirren
Gillian Anderson
Liam Neeson
Natasha Richardson
Richard E Grant
John Green (the guy who wrote The Fault in our stars)
Helen Bonham Carter
Rachel Weisz
Jemma Redgrave
Vanessa Redgrave
Rachel Tucker
Emma (from the wiggles)
Stephen Fry
Hugh Laurie
Peter capaldi
Piers Brosnan
Emma Thompson
Andrew Scott
Kate Winslet
Louis theroux
Duchess of Cambridge
Princess Diana
Dolly Parton
Adele Haenel
Paul o grady

Celeb voices I hate...
Nearly every single person on loose women with the exception of a few

Katie price
Gemma Collins
Charlotte Crosby
Lady C
Piers Morgan
Laura krunsberg
Catherine Russell (stupid witch threw jemma Redgrave under the bus also her voice is just ugh!)
Kathleen Turner (used to like it now its just nope)
Stacey bleeping dooley
James corden
Ariana grande
Alfie deyes
Jojo siwa
All of the Kartrashians
Tanya burr
Donatella vesarce
Cilla Black
Holly Willoughby
Philip Schofield
Ant and Dec

Reactions: 6
Controversial here - I actually quite like Gemma Collins voice 🤣 maybe it’s because I am from that way and I find her funny so it goes hand in hand. I love Miranda harts voice - so soothing and warm. Joanna Lumley, another comforting voice. Cannot stand the celeb voices / ‘influencers’ with big veneers in their mouth - they sound completely different than they did before, trying to speak with the big gnashers! Example is Kady McDermott. Also not a fan of most TV presenters - holly phil etc, I do like Rylan’s voice tho. Who else. POLITICIANS. Especially ones who are fake posh. Priti Patel puts on a well spoken accent but says words like ‘trying’ as ‘try-innn’.... gives it away a bit lol

Reactions: 4
I absolutely LOVE a good voice, especially a low voice that sounds like a mix of silk and just the right amount of gravel - Jon Hamm, George Clooney, Will Arnett are all very good examples. Scarlett J is the typical female example.

I haven’t noticed him mentioned on the thread, but I really like Jude Law’s voice. I might be alone on that one!

Forgot to say voices I hate... anyone nasal. Keir Starmer. David Beckham. Chris Evans (as in TV presenter, not Captain America). Ugh.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE a good voice, especially a low voice that sounds like a mix of silk and just the right amount of gravel - Jon Hamm, George Clooney, Will Arnett are all very good examples. Scarlett J is the typical female example.

I haven’t noticed him mentioned on the thread, but I really like Jude Law’s voice. I might be alone on that one!

Forgot to say voices I hate... anyone nasal. Keir Starmer. David Beckham. Chris Evans (as in TV presenter, not Captain America). Ugh.
YES JUDE LAW

I don’t know if she still does it but Sharon Osbourne and that stupid baby voice she used to put on sometimes when she was on The X Factor

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I saw an advert for The Voice Kids and I heard Paloma Faith talk and instantly wanted to jump out the window

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rochelle Humes little sister. The one on Love Island, I think Sophie was her name. Her voice goes right through me

Reactions: 8
Glad to know I’m not to only one who thinks Ariana Grande mumbles - I have to read the lyrics when I listen to her music

• Haha
This is a really specific and niche one, but I can’t stand the voice of Crystal from Plush Time Wins. Seriously, listen to her. There’s loads of debate all over their channel and the corner of the internet they hang out in whether she’s faking it or whether it is her genuine voice. I used to think she was the dude’s daughter until I realised they were married 😳 her voice really grates on me!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Voices I hate -

Amy Winehouse when she spoke & Paloma Faith when she speaks, really cannot believe the singing voices are so good and they both speak/spoke so bloody awfully.

The man who does the moneysupermarket advert, find his voice scary at the end of the advert.

Cilla Black talking and singing

Kourtney Kardashian - her voice goes right through me.

Alan Carr

Voices I love

Samuel L Jackson

Karen Gillan - her voice is so soothing (She is Nedula in the Avengers Endgame, Guardians of the Galaxy...)

Alan RIckman

James Earl Jones

Sean Connery

Tom Hanks

Duchess of Cambridge

Matthew MCconaughey - Alright,Alright, Alright

Michael Caine

Cary Grant

Salma Hayek

Billy Bob Thornton

Northern Accents, we rock!

Gabrielle Gaister

Amanda Burton

After watching The Masked Singer USA you can add Jenny McCarthy to the hate list, sounds like the harshest fag ash lil of all time these days, not how I remembered from when she presented the Big Breakfast back in the day.

Can I say the whole geordie shore gang of girls. Charlotte crosby her voice in that. Some of them were really attractive girls but their voices. Really chavvy girls. Can't believe all the guys wanting to ride them. How could you 😂 I've never watched it but back a few years when it was really popular you'd see it all the time and their voices 🤢 maybe that's why the guys maybe riding them all the time trying to keep their mouths shut 😂 attractive girls with unattractive voices. Couldn't listen to them

I can't believe how it was such a popular show. They were complete sluts in the show. That was the point of it. They even had to try and get a guy to come up with them to the "shag pad" get them into bed. I remember one sagged a guy and then had another guy into her bed right after. I seen a clip of a show years ago where Charlotte and her parents were watching her on the show in bed with a guy. Her parents were watching her being banged and charlotte covering her face with a cushion. It's awful crap. Can't believe how popular it was. Now that some of them are more mature and influencers bet they regret it now. Sorry I know it's just about voices but it was disgusting filth!

That stupid thing they did the "slut drop" and all the girls my age were doing in clubs and that. Really good job encouraging that. The early middle 2000s was weird. You couldn't show that now. I cannot stand Charlotte crosby. Ever since seeing her on that disgrace of a tv show. I couldn't believe when she'd open her mouth, how could someone want to ride that. Filthy nasty girls. I hated it.

Last edited:
Robert peston the political reporter guy on the news 😂 I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but he drives me mad listening to him
He literally......taaaalkksssss... Like this... Aaaaand I can't... Deeeal with his stupid... speeeeach delay.
My other half reckons it's just to make what he's saying make sense to people but I just find it odd lol
I’ve a slight crush on him.....I feel like I should apologise for it but I’m not 😂

Reactions: 3
Lovely voices
Ken Doherty the Irish snooker player.
Joanna Lumley.
Caroline Quentin

Horrible voices
Johnny Vegas
Janet Street porter
Stacy Soloman & Joe Swash
Normally I like Welsh accents, but Joanna Page (Gavin& Stacey) has a really grating voice.

My mind has gone blank, I'll come back when I can think of some more.

Last edited:
Another voice I like is John Nettles, I remember when he used to do the voice over for that BBC show Airport. 😍😍😍