Celebs with ugly/attractive voices

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Cheryl Cole’s speaking voice. In fact it’s the only thing I like about her.

Reactions: 4
I love Machine Gun Kelly's voice 🥰... I only just discovered his music this week. Dr Dre and Drake have sexy voices too.

Oh and Cara Delevigne has a beautiful voice. I just love hearing her speak.

Keeley Hawes has the sexiest voice I've ever heard in my life, so posh & so soft 😍 she kills me every time

Reactions: 7
Celeb voices I dislike
Joe Swash
Stacey Dooley
Katie Price
Stacey Soloman
Elizabeth Hurley
Rob Beckett

Celeb Voices I love
Martin Compston
Sean Connery
Alan Shearer
Cheryl Cole
Alex Jones
Morgan Freeman

Reactions: 3
Most have mine have already been said but I'm going to add Andrew Scott, I love his voice. My favourite singing voice is Mike Patton. And unapologetically I love Dominic Raabs voice 😆

Reactions: 4
Speaking solely on the sound and pitch of the voice, not accents:

I hate any high pitched voices on adults. If you had to answer the phone and the person on the other line says: " hi sweetheart, can you give the phone to your mummy," then there's a good chance I'm going to hate your voice, no matter how famous you are.

One of my least favourite celeb voices is Adam Levine (spelling?) from Maroon 5. I have to turn off the radio when he sings, how did he become lead singer? Justin Timberlake is another one, too high pitched when singing. Michael and Janet Jackson's chronic whisper (when speaking) gives me nightmares.

I like Princess Eugenie's, and James Lock's.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jack Monroe's voice is just horrible.
Carole Klein comes across as a lovely person but I can't listen to her.
Adele grates on me.
Funnily enough, although Janet Street-Porter has a dreadful voice, I don't mind it at all!
Final one is Alex from the One Show (and the music drives me daft as well!)

Reactions: 5