Celebs Go Dating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has said on stories that there is a couple from this series still together!
My guess is kimberley and Shane! I saw Wayne commenting on lots of jodies pictures so he can't still be with Billie Jean. Saying that he probably is but just commenting anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t really like Whitney tbh, she says Karim is to blame in every argument.
sophie with the annoying voice goes throooough me, we record it and then watch later but have to skip through her talking cus I can’t listen to it 😂
Joey Essex my god what has he done to his face! His eyes look so strange

Reactions: 9
Don’t really like Whitney tbh, she says Karim is to blame in every argument.
sophie with the annoying voice goes throooough me, we record it and then watch later but have to skip through her talking cus I can’t listen to it 😂
Joey Essex my god what has he done to his face! His eyes look so strange
I Don’t even know why he bothers going in as he just flirts with the celebs every time first time he was on it he got with Steph Pratt 😂😂 I have started watching it I’m 3 episodes in and so far i quite like it. Just can’t stand Chloe

I Don’t even know why he bothers going in as he just flirts with the celebs every time first time he was on it he got with Steph Pratt 😂😂 I have started watching it I’m 3 episodes in and so far i quite like it. Just can’t stand Chloe
I didn’t watch the one with Stephanie Pratt but when they showed it I was so shocked 😂
yea this is the only series I’ve really took to and watched every night religiously 🤣 and I couldn’t stand stand Chloe either she looks like she’s just walked out of a barbie factory but she’s actually grown on me 😧

Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch the one with Stephanie Pratt but when they showed it I was so shocked 😂
yea this is the only series I’ve really took to and watched every night religiously 🤣 and I couldn’t stand stand Chloe either she looks like she’s just walked out of a barbie factory but she’s actually grown on me 😧
I think it was the first series maybe second can’t remember! And I know I kinda feel sorry for her she isn’t as bad as I think but after watching her on geordie shore I just can’t take to her 😂😂

Tom has just posted an insta story and a female hand creeps across his face. I hope it’s Sophie ... I am rooting for those two!

Reactions: 10
Tom has just posted an insta story and a female hand creeps across his face. I hope it’s Sophie ... I am rooting for those two!
I can’t believe this!🥰🥰🥰 do you think they will last. Apparently he was filming made in Chelsea last week with them but not sure I believe that someone commented on Instagram he was

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve never been so invested in Celebs go Dating! I’m going to be gutted when it finishes this week 🙈

• Heart
I can’t believe this!🥰🥰🥰 do you think they will last. Apparently he was filming made in Chelsea last week with them but not sure I believe that someone commented on Instagram he was
I am SO glad that someone is as excited as I am by this. Lockdown has definitely got to me 😂. It would be the most wonderful story if they really made a go of it and settled down. I hope he was filming with her as that shows it must be going somewhere, no?!

I’ve never been so invested in Celebs go Dating! I’m going to be gutted when it finishes this week 🙈
100% with you. It has been so long since I’ve actively looked forward to watching something on terrestrial TV every night. Probably since the vintage big brother days with Davina & Dermot! Showing my age 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve met Tom Zanetti a few times and if I’m honest I thought he was an absolute prick! That said, he comes across really well on CGD, which leaves me perplexed by the conundrum of which Tom is the act....... 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’ve met Tom Zanetti a few times and if I’m honest I thought he was an absolute prick! That said, he comes across really well on CGD, which leaves me perplexed by the conundrum of which Tom is the act....... 🤔
in what context have you met him? could you spill? Im not a fan at all but all I ever hea ris how he's such a gent etc?

Reactions: 5
The first time I met him was at a dinner, we were sat on the same table. He just came across as being very arrogant, he acted like everyone was beneath him and seemed to look down his nose at everyone.
Other times have been whilst I’ve been out in Leeds - we have mutual friends. I give him a wide berth but he absolutely acts like he’s the king of Leeds.

Reactions: 5
Is his face as bright red in person as it is on tv? 😂

The first time I met him was at a dinner, we were sat on the same table. He just came across as being very arrogant, he acted like everyone was beneath him and seemed to look down his nose at everyone.
Other times have been whilst I’ve been out in Leeds - we have mutual friends. I give him a wide berth but he absolutely acts like he’s the king of Leeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Anonymous_Troll lets be honest , tom as well as Sophie aren’t gonna date normal people, they probs only went on this program as there isn’t much else to do 😂😂. He does come across nice but I’m not sure if I would trust him. I will be interested to see how long they last.
Also think Chloe missed a trick with the Ronnie guy. I have only just started it as I wasn’t really feeling it this year but I am now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can I just say I am LIVING for this thread...

They have both posted each other over valentines stories and now deleted ! She bought him Pyjamas with “topcat” on (in opposed to alley cat”... she posted the roses he bought her and then he filmed her say across from him at dinner ....
I couldn’t believe they were being so blatant but wonder if CDG have told them to calm it down to leave viewers guessing?
He also has a post about an Italian being inside a German 🤣 showing him being in his BMW.
I love that they are together. He’s a total chav but against my better judgement I find him very attractive and totally would...

I just wonder what her posh Chelsea mates make of him ... wonder if the relationship will survive the inevitable snobbishness !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hmmm based on Sophie over the years on MIC I’m just not buying any type of serious relationship. She’s funny and brutal, but a total snob (well based on her interactions with Victoria and Mark etc on MIC)... don’t really know much about Tom but he appears to be the very opposite of what her ‘type’ for a serious long term partner would be. But hey what do I know, I’m basing all these opinions on scripted TV 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart