Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to know who the man is send me a PM and I'll tell you, I don't know how to add in more than one account and you can only send 1 DM every 5 mins or something. But I'll reply to anyone who asks, the OP I'm sure didn't mind people knowing just didn't want it written on the thread incase his wife was to stumble on here

Reactions: 11
If anyone wants to know who the man is send me a PM and I'll tell you, I don't know how to add in more than one account and you can only send 1 DM every 5 mins or something. But I'll reply to anyone who asks, the OP I'm sure didn't mind people knowing just didn't want it written on the thread incase his wife was to stumble on here
I would like a pm but have no idea how to send one ??? sorry I'm not very good at technology ?

Prince William and Kate when they were at uni. I worked at the cinema where they would go on dates, served him a hot dog ?, he was lovely. Kate on the other hand, well let's just say she has had a lot of PR input to work the crowds like she does now, always stood back with her face tripping her.

A few others i served were Lorraine Kelly and Nicky Chapman, both nice.

My husband has met Tilda Swindon, he said she was really nice and happy to chat away.

I almost bumped into Sam Rockwell in New York, he was super occupied on the phone and looked like he just left the gym, was my husband who recognised it was him.

Reactions: 10
Pm me please ??

Reactions: 1
So Ive met Jason Statham (lovely), Christian Slater (sleeezey asf) random hollyoaks actors, Shaun Ryder (love him) Kaiser Chiefs (allll amazing lads) and Mark Croft kerry katonas ex... Vile vile man he is ?
Oh no, I'm so sad to hear Christian Slater is trashy

Reactions: 1
I met Tom Daley and his husband on a tube in London. Asked for a pic which he happily obliged then chatted to me for 20 mins on the train! He was absolutely lovely. His husband is a misery! He didn’t say a word the whole time. Think he was in a strop that I gave him the camera to take a pic when he won an Oscar ?
I've always got creepy vibes from his husband tbh...the fact they got together when Tom was so young and had only just come out (even if he was of legal age) always rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: 8
Alesha Dixon and Nadiya Hussain - both so lovely. Alesha has this fiesty nature which made me super anxious but once my nerves settled she was really great company. Nadiya was just amazing and felt like I was chatting to a sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alesha Dixon and Nadiya Hussain - both so lovely. Alesha has this fiesty nature which made me super anxious but once my nerves settled she was really great company. Nadiya was just amazing and felt like I was chatting to a sister.
Aww I love Nadiya. I’m glad she’s as nice as she seems

Reactions: 5
My dad met LuLu and said she was the rudest, loud mouthed, obnoxious lady he'd ever met. She's very fouled mouthed too apparently
She was awful to Brendan Cole during her stints on strictly. Proper diva & they didn’t get on. So this doesn’t surprise me

Reactions: 6
I met Amy Winehouse in 2004 and she was an absolute dream. Loved her.

Brian May was at my graduation & I got lost at the end of the ceremony so he waited with me until I found my family.

One of my best friends was on Big Brother but that probably doesn’t count ha!

Also intrigued to find out who HappyHalloween was talking about!

Reactions: 17

Brian May was at my graduation & I got lost at the end of the ceremony so he waited with me until I found my family.

Who was your friend from big brother?

Reactions: 7
I met Gordon Ramsey and he was really friendly.

Can i have it please?

I met Derren Brown after one of his shows, and I actually was one of the audience members picked for some of the show. He is absolutely lovely, and stayed by the stage door for ages. The guy I went with had met him a few times and Derren even remembered signing a book for him years back.

Met Tim Minchin at a gig. He's great, such a funny guy.

Reactions: 13
I used to work at a beauty salon which was inside of a popular hotel and viv from emmerdale would come in a lot. She acted so high and mighty and like I was beneath her. Also spoke to verity rushworth on the phone who was suprisingly lovely .

Met Ben Shepherd, he was great and really chatty. Ant and Dec - actually the nicest guys on the planet. Gazza - very friendly and funny. David Seaman - lovely. Robbie Williams - met him briefly and he signed a shirt for us (I was on a uni trip) and was friendly. Ade Edmonson - he was really friendly and very tolerant of us being star struck! Damien Lewis - again totally lovely, although he was a little quiet. Paul Danan -
He was so sleazy and just gross! Dermot O'Leary I met at Live 8 and he was really good fun and had his photo taken with us, as did Sara Cox.

Alison Hammond came into the shop I worked in when I was doing my degree and was awful, a real 'don't you know who I am' moment!

My best celeb meet was Jake Gyllenhall in New York. I caught his eye and he smiled and said Hi and then looked behind me at the coach load of sightseers that I'd just got off and kind of grimaced. So I said 'I won't tell them it's you if you want to make a quick getaway' and he said 'I appreciate it, thanks. Nice to meet you' and then pulled his hat down lower and walked away. I was shaking after. Kind of regretted not getting a photo though!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Who was the big brother friend? Ha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.