Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not the only one who never got a reply from Happy Halloween, i PMed them over two weeks ago!

If people PM me I can forward the message Happy Halloween sent me - as much as possible. Maybe someone else can take over after a while and we can finally put this question to bed. Disclaimer- I had never heard of the person or what they are associated with, but I vaguely recognised his face after googling.

Can you pm me?! Thanks

If people PM me I can forward the message Happy Halloween sent me - as much as possible. Maybe someone else can take over after a while and we can finally put this question to bed. Disclaimer- I had never heard of the person or what they are associated with, but I vaguely recognised his face after googling.
PM sent!!

I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
This must be Russell Brand, and his wife knows only too well what he was like. She was one of his sideline women for about 10 years and he used to have sex with her on a rotation basis. She was always crazy about him and was heartbroken when he married KP, I gather from someone who knows him through his family that he married her because she is good wife and Mother material but he is not in love with her. She is still cracked on him though. I doubt if he will be able to stand being with her for the rest of his life, he didn't even look happy on his wedding day.

Reactions: 6
Met Brad Pitt years ago while working at an exclusive hotel, he was nice. Polite, quite unassuming. Didn’t really want to be recognised as such so kept to himself. Very handsome but short!
Have met and been drinking with Jay Kay from Jamiroqui. He’s a little hobbit- absolutely tiny!!! He’s funny and really easy going. When he’s not performing he looks like a homeless guy though!!!
Met Sarah Jessica Parker once in a London hotel - she’s also absolutely tiny! She’s like a little doll - she’s honestly so petite. She was friendly, said hello and commented on the weather, she had an entourage of minders and PR people with her though so I can imagine she’s probably hard work!
Met random 90s boy band quits and tv show “stars” - some of the lads from Five, Gary Lucy from Hollyoaks, some of the lads from Blue etc
Jay kay is my ultimate crush :love:

Jay kay is my ultimate crush :love:
Oh no!!! ? he’s a nice guy but he’s nothing special to look at. And he’s really really short. He’s about 5’7 if that. And about 8 stone!!!! ?

Reactions: 4
This must be Russell Brand, and his wife knows only too well what he was like. She was one of his sideline women for about 10 years and he used to have sex with her on a rotation basis. She was always crazy about him and was heartbroken when he married KP, I gather from someone who knows him through his family that he married her because she is good wife and Mother material but he is not in love with her. She is still cracked on him though. I doubt if he will be able to stand being with her for the rest of his life, he didn't even look happy on his wedding day.
Nah, everyone knows about RB and his sex addicted past. No one would ever think he was squeaky clean?!

Can someone just tell us who it was?!

Reactions: 12
I used to work for Jamie Oliver. He’s a really nice guy, nothing bad to say.
I once served breakfast to Nigella Lawson. Also lovely. Worst person I’ve met was Jessie J. So full of herself and ignored a small girl asking for her autograph.
Mario Falcone asked for ketchup with his pasta (thought he was Italian) and Shane from Westlife was lovely.

Someone PM me the name everyone’s talking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep met jessie j too...agree, worst celeb. She came to visit the hospital where i worked for a tv show, where she was filmed talking to the kids at the bedside. She ignored any that hasn't agreed to be on tv, and wouldnt speak to any staff. Just stood in silence rolling her eyes in between takes...:rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’m not at all surprised about Jessie J she always comes across as a right witch

Reactions: 20
I met Tom Daley and his husband on a tube in London. Asked for a pic which he happily obliged then chatted to me for 20 mins on the train! He was absolutely lovely. His husband is a misery! He didn’t say a word the whole time. Think he was in a strop that I gave him the camera to take a pic when he won an Oscar ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I met Tom Daley and his husband on a tube in London. Asked for a pic which he happily obliged then chatted to me for 20 mins on the train! He was absolutely lovely. His husband is a misery! He didn’t say a word the whole time. Think he was in a strop that I gave him the camera to take a pic when he won an Oscar ?
That’s disappointing about DLB, but kind of not surprising, whenever I’ve seen him in Tom’s YouTube videos, he is always acting, so I’ve never really known what he was truly like.

Reactions: 6
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Is it Spencer Matthews?

Reactions: 3
Just realised how long this post had been going On, can someone pm me the name I'm really intrigued now ??

Reactions: 4
So Ive met Jason Statham (lovely), Christian Slater (sleeezey asf) random hollyoaks actors, Shaun Ryder (love him) Kaiser Chiefs (allll amazing lads) and Mark Croft kerry katonas ex... Vile vile man he is ?

Reactions: 5
I also served Jude Law and Sienna Miller back in the day, it didn’t twig who they were until they walked away but I remember my manager saying to me, those god awful kids won’t stop screaming and what terrible parenting ?

Reactions: 7
Iv kinda met ed millaband. He was in the pub i used to work in and i took his food out, no thank you, no anything, someone from his team said it was his food.... Not liked him since

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.