Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooo!! That’s so weird, I was thinking about what a nice chap he seemed to be this morning 😳

Who is the mystery man ???

I’ve met , little mix in my line of work they are lovely , couple of other females not so much 🤔

Reactions: 2
I met Victoria Beckham in a Chinese Takeaway in London. I turned to my boyfriend and said, that looks like VB and he said, that’s because it is. She wasn’t as thin as people made out but I then clocked the security guard at the door and her Landrover just outside. She seemed alright though!

I've heard that too!
I met Lulu too. She was with James Corden, this was long before he was really famous, he was doing a west end at the time after Gavin and Stacy and she was there too and just ignored us the entire time.

Re: the mystery man, I thought it was going to be someone properly famous 😂

I met Lemmy (Motorhead) he was lovely.

I also met Jimmy Savile when I was about 10 years old and even at that age I knew he was a creepy fucker.

Deadly 60... deadly 60... deadly 60...

I’ve never been more confused in my life!
Just put that into Google and see what the result is.

Reactions: 16
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Ohhhh only just found this thread. Want to know who now 😉

A year ago I saw Tina Turner at a grocery store. I was really impressed because she was speaking Swissgerman.
I heard before that she loves that store but she usually sends her butler. :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Oooo I really want to know now!!

Reactions: 1
Certain ones on ok magazine are full of themselves , I’ll leave that one there

I met the Chuckle Brothers at Skegness Embassy Theatre when we were on holiday as a kid, it was back in the days of disposable cameras and we didn't know we'd be able to take pictures so we never bought one! Ended up with a signed picture of them both and they were so lovely - my nan had sprained her arm a couple of days before and it was in a sling, so the crew took us to the front of the line because of it! Barry Chuckle used to come into one of my old places as work as it was in a town near Rotherham too.

Met Rosemary Shrager at a book signing at my local Waterstones, it was the days when Ladette To Lady was on television so we pointed at her and she waved back. We walked over, but didn't dare say anything or ask for a picture (we didn't know if you had to buy a book to get a picture).

Met Phil Taylor at a pub in Ingoldmells, he was the nicest person ever! Absolutely love him, all the kids in the crowd got a signed pack of playing cards and you could buy his book and he'd sign it too. Random members of the audience could play darts against him too and someone actually beat him haha. We all queued up for a picture (he looks like my uncle and we've said this for years) and he strangled my mum as a joke for her picture it was hilarious. We got him to sign the book and he asked who he wanted it making out to, we said no one because it'd be worth more in the future and he found that funny too.

I went to London with my sister and my ex in 2014 and my sister mainly wanted to meet celebrities! We were at the BBC studios from around 5am and we managed to meet Nick Grimshaw, Vanessa Hudgens, and Vanessa Feltz (I think there was someone else, but I can't remember)! Then we walked a bit further as we had information that Austin Mahone was staying in a hotel nearby and then we saw him too. Vanessa Hudgens was lovely, signing pictures and getting pictures taken - she was very smart about stuff too, someone was trying to get a picture signed of her in a bikini and she refused to do it. Always admired her for that, not sure why.

The best bit about London though, we were walking down a street going back to our hotel and who do we see????? Emma Watson coming out of a house/hotel and my sister and I were just like "OMG that's Emma Watson" and she smiled at us, we were shy (and didn't want to bother her) so we didn't ask for a picture. The thing was my ex went round the opposite way and missed it, and we were like didn't you just see who that was?

Also met Billie Pearce (not sure if anyone will know of him anyway).

Met Ian Clayton - he used to live on the street around the corner from me and he was doing a documentary on it.

Met a few Featherstone Rovers players as I had a holiday club there and got to play with them, meet them and do activities with them.

Met the singer Nina Nesbitt first in 2012 then again in 2019, she is an absolute lovely person, probably the best celebrity I have met.

Saw Only The Young getting into a taxi at Blackpool light switch on a few years ago too.

My dad used to be a semi professional snooker player and this well known player (I can't remember the name) used to always get beat by my dad. However, when this scout came to watch them play, he beat my dad for first time ever lmao so got scouted instead.

My dad used to also do cross country with Sebastian Coe too before he made it big.

Best story is probably that Craig (Colson Smith, the ginger one) from Coronation Street used to come into where I worked a fair bit (he went to the college round the corner and lived in the next town to me)! One time he came in and had a drink so I kicked him out haha, he was pretty miffed about that. Another time he came in and I served him and then the customers after said "Do you not realise who that is?" I said yes then told them the story about how I kicked him out before. I remember one time he came in with his mum and friend and started putting loads of rubbish in his mum's trolley as a joke.

Also a very minor YouTuber called Josh Cook and his friend Curtis Price used to come into where I work a bit too! It's weird, Curtis was vlogging and it's the first time I've ever seen someone vlog in real life before.

Reactions: 5

Ohhh please tell me too. I'm such a nosey witch, not gonna lie 😂

Reactions: 1
@iloveinghamgossip

What was Grimmy like?

He's always come across as a bit of a hanger-on with the 'slebs like Harry Styles though I've found him surprisingly amusing on the radio. Probably because I don't have to look at his face.

He reminds me of Quagmire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.