Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to work/intern for a record label so I met a lot of celebrities. The nicest ones were Jack and Meg White of the White Stripes; I interviewed them and they bought me and the other interviewers Starbucks. They were so polite and even played a few songs afterwards. It’s one of my happiest memories.

Fallout boy were nice too and Pete Wentz made sure he pronounced my name correctly too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I use to work/intern for a record label so I met a lot of celebrities. The nicest ones were Jack and Meg White of the White Stripes; I interviewed them and they bought me and the other interviewers Starbucks. They were so polite and even played a few songs afterwards. It’s one of my happiest memories.

Fallout boy were nice too and Pete Wentz made sure he pronounced my name correctly too.
Jack white once turned up at my student union to watch a small gig, and he was lovely and so down to earth ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had interaction with both Prince Andrew and Prince William through work, when they have opened public buildings. Both times I was arms lengths but around them on the day and both were absolutely lovely. Told my fellow colleagues to not get hung up on protocols, as the only people that care about them are their staff and were genuinely very kind, interested and empathetic with what they came to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah I've heard most of the royals aren't so bothered about protocol.
Husband served with Prince Harry, when prince h was doing his training he was obviously a higher rank than my husband.
So my husband was on guard, H came through the gates, husband stood to attention and did the "sir" thing. He said Harry said "alright mate?" ?

Husband doesn't really care for the royals but says Harry is a good bloke, and was really down to earth.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Yeah I've heard most of the royals aren't so bothered about protocol.
Husband served with Prince Harry, when prince h was doing his training he was obviously a higher rank than my husband.
So my husband was on guard, H came through the gates, husband stood to attention and did the "sir" thing. He said Harry said "alright mate?" ?

Husband doesn't really care for the royals but says Harry is a good bloke, and was really down to earth.
I met Princess Anne at Buckingham Palace. I won an award and got to meet her. She was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This thread has quickly become my absolute fave here on Tattle! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 18
when my mum met Princess Diana she had a handbag (the princess) that she handed to the nearest person in her entourage which was a big burly security guard and she said to him "ooh very fetching and do you have shoes to match " well my mum fell about laughing and the Princess said to the group my mum was in that she was honoured to come and officially open the hospital and she always gets overwhelmed by the amount of people who turn up , she was also told that she could only have so much time with each patient well she overran by about an hour and a half. Mum said she was so so lovely and in her element as it was a maternity hospital so she was cuddling all the babies there

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This thread has quickly become my absolute fave here on Tattle! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

mine too Im trying to picture some of the celebs mentioned though and work out who they are im not clever enough for that though :):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve met many celebs most of them are lovely some aren’t.
Demi Lovato. Met her when I was 13 and she was horrible piece of work she didn’t even look me in the eye or let me speak keep in mind I hadn’t just stopped her in the street this was at a meet and greet that cost around £500
Chris Hemsworth. He was so sweet I was 12 at the time and it was at a premiere for one of his movies I was getting crushed by those autograph hunters and he made sure I was okay and made them all move back he signed a massive board and told the people running it to let me keep it and took a picture with me I still have it!
Lady Gaga. Waited outside her hotel for her and it was freezing! She sent pizza and cookies down for everyone and came down after to take pictures with us all

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I just started a new thread related to this one! Celebrities You've Seen & All the Deets as I thought we could be missing out on more interesting stories about celebrities! [emoji2] I hope that's ok, Yel and Helen! [emoji847]

Reactions: 2
They replied to me; I can let you all know if she/the mods are ok with it? I’d just copy and paste whatever they wrote to me.

Reactions: 15
They replied to me; I can let you all know if she/the mods are ok with it? I’d just copy and paste whatever they wrote to me.
I've been trying to work it out for ages too! Can't think at all!

So wouldn't mind knowing too

Someone pm me with the name. Reading this thread before bed and I will not sleep until I know ??

Reactions: 3
I wanna know too! someone PM me!

I've met a few celebs in my time, mostly bands/music acts though. Take That, Boyzone, Kasabian, Enrique Iglesias. No juicy stories unfortunately and none of them were real knobends either. Met a few footballers, Liverpool players, who were right up their own arse. That's about it really...

If people PM me I can forward the message Happy Halloween sent me - as much as possible. Maybe someone else can take over after a while and we can finally put this question to bed. Disclaimer- I had never heard of the person or what they are associated with, but I vaguely recognised his face after googling.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.