Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drake - cool guy was at a party and didn’t speak but he was friendly with others and smiled at me

skepta (Adele boyfriend)- another cool dude

my partner said his son met Craig fairbrass andtold him to do one when he asked for a photo. His son is 15

Reactions: 3
Met Dolores O’Riordan through work (mine not hers) in 2014 and she was horrible. Really didn’t like her. But then I met her 3-4 years later at a social thing last time she was in Ireland before she died and she couldn’t have been lovelier. I remember thinking I was glad she’d sorted herself out.

Reactions: 7
A female work collegue told me that Hayley Williams was stand offish and distant.
Could imagine that with her. She always came across is the type if you weren't in her inner circle she'd have little to no time for you.

Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park/Fort Minor. It was a couple of weeks before the year anniversary of Chester dying.
I won a meet and greet with 20 other people, got to watch him give an interview and then speak to him after. He was so incredibly kind and smelt lovely. The room we were put in was tiny and the air con had broken, the only fans were put by Mike. By the time it came to having a proper picture with him I was so worried he was going to feel my sweaty back and refuse to have the picture taken 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw Katie Oscroft once. She was posing and prancing around in front of the camera like she was a supermodel. I think they were rehearsing before doing a piece to camera, they didn't seem to be on air.

Reactions: 3
I’m loving the nice stories about Graham Norton ♥ I would absolutely love to go on a night out with him and get pissed
My relatives are friends with his close friend. He signed his book for me (I wasn't there) and wrote a gorgeous personal message on it. He is a wonderful man

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm depressed now. I haven't met anybody famous as far as I can remember :sneaky::unsure:;)

Edited to add... Oh yes, I met Johnny Mathis about 40 years ago. A lovely man, very shy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm depressed now. I haven't met anybody famous as far as I can remember :sneaky::unsure:;)

Edited to add... Oh yes, I met Johnny Mathis about 40 years ago. A lovely man, very shy
Don't feel depressed! You might meet someone famous tomorrow, or the next day ... when you least expect it 🌼

Reactions: 4
I’ve met Paul O’Grady and he was so lovely. Very funny in an understated way and very chatty about his animals. He was also perfectly dressed and groomed and smelt lovely.
I also met Shirley Ballas from Strictly. Also lovely and very friendly. She was absolutely tiny and her appearance was impeccable. I couldn’t stop staring at her skin which was fabulous.

Reactions: 10
I was on the table next to Daniel and Natasha Beddingfield in pizza express once and when Daniel got up to go to the loo his bum brushed on my coat. Beat that 😎

Also met Michael McIntyre at his book signing which I cringe at now so much because I hate the man now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love this thread!
I’ve met quite a few at work!

Eamon Holmes - absolute delight and the most normal down to earth man ever, has time for everyone and makes a point of calling you by your name when talking to you.

Taron Egerton - I was the only one who knew who he was at the time just after Rocketman came out. He was polite and nice enough but much shorter than you think. I had such a crush on him until I met him 🤣

Michael Fassbender - nice enough but kept himself to himself

John Bishop - really lovely to fans and has all the time in the world to chat to them but not particularly chatty otherwise - I was working and looking after him and super polite but had no interest in chatting which is totally fair.

Holly willoughby - used the actual phrase “don’t you know who I am”

Dua Lipa - vile, vile, vile girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love this thread!
I’ve met quite a few at work!

Eamon Holmes - absolute delight and the most normal down to earth man ever, has time for everyone and makes a point of calling you by your name when talking to you.

Taron Egerton - I was the only one who knew who he was at the time just after Rocketman came out. He was polite and nice enough but much shorter than you think. I had such a crush on him until I met him 🤣

Michael Fassbender - nice enough but kept himself to himself

John Bishop - really lovely to fans and has all the time in the world to chat to them but not particularly chatty otherwise - I was working and looking after him and super polite but had no interest in chatting which is totally fair.

Holly willoughby - used the actual phrase “don’t you know who I am”

Dua Lipa - vile, vile, vile girl.
Would love to hear more about your interactions with Holly and Dua Lipa!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would love to hear more about your interactions with Holly and Dua Lipa!
Something wasn’t quite to Holly’s liking and she wouldn’t just let it go (wasn’t anything major either from what I remember) - fortunately didn’t have to interact with her much after that but heard she didn’t get much better.

Dua Lipa - just made sure everyone new how important she was, was super rude and completely obnoxious. Absolutely zero manners and won’t look at you when you talk to her.
Someone I know met her before she hit the big time - well known-ish but not as big as she is now and said she was nice enough so don’t know if fame changed her or what!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Something wasn’t quite to Holly’s liking and she wouldn’t just let it go (wasn’t anything major either from what I remember) - fortunately didn’t have to interact with her much after that but heard she didn’t get much better.

Dua Lipa - just made sure everyone new how important she was, was super rude and completely obnoxious. Absolutely zero manners and won’t look at you when you talk to her.
Someone I know met her before she hit the big time - well known-ish but not as big as she is now and said she was nice enough so don’t know if fame changed her or what!
Kate Bush is reportedly the complete opposite.

From accounts I’ve read, she is always down to earth, warm and freindly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.