Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met quite a few through my work and I won’t go into specifics so I don’t get fired 🤣 but a few nice ones come to mind

- Robert Sheehan, so nice, funny and gorgeous. A proper flirt

- Arg from TOWIE, off his rocker on coke but nice enough

- Katie Piper, such a lovely person

- Luke Evans, sweet but fancies himself

- James Norton, gorgeous and lovely

- Josh O Connor, very nice too but quiet

- Graham Norton, lovely and happy to chat to anyone
I was in the audience of the Graham Norton show and honestly, his loveliness just shines through. He just has 'it' whatever, it is. It explains why his guests are always so relaxed and he gets reactions out of them that you wouldn't get anywhere else. You can literally see A listers relax on the show. I've been in the audience of Jonathan Ross and it's just not the same at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was in the audience of the Graham Norton show and honestly, his loveliness just shines through. He just has 'it' whatever, it is. It explains why his guests are always so relaxed and he gets reactions out of them that you wouldn't get anywhere else. You can literally see A listers relax on the show. I've been in the audience of Jonathan Ross and it's just not the same at all.
Aww i love the Graham Norton show. Its just so much fun- or always appears to be, so im glad you said its the same off air.

I dont find Ross entertaining and his talk show is sooooooo boring in comparison.

Reactions: 9
Aww i love the Graham Norton show. Its just so much fun- or always appears to be, so im glad you said its the same off air.

I dont find Ross entertaining and his talk show is sooooooo boring in comparison.
It definitely is, he's a lot ruder off air obviously but he runs onstage with his glass of wine and chats to the audience like a friend. He really is brilliant at what he does. Jonathan Ross pronounced Ariana Grande's name wrong and insisted on doing a second take because he clearly feels he needs to be down with the kids.

Reactions: 8
John Prescott came into my place of work a few times over the space of a couple of years.
Each time he asked how I was, how was work etc. I’m wasn’t anybody important in that role and he certainly didn’t have to make time to talk to me. Lovely guy imo.

Reactions: 15
I’ve met quite a few through my work and I won’t go into specifics so I don’t get fired 🤣 but a few nice ones come to mind

- Robert Sheehan, so nice, funny and gorgeous. A proper flirt

- Arg from TOWIE, off his rocker on coke but nice enough

- Katie Piper, such a lovely person

- Luke Evans, sweet but fancies himself

- James Norton, gorgeous and lovely

- Josh O Connor, very nice too but quiet

- Graham Norton, lovely and happy to chat to anyone
So glad James Norton and Josh O Connor are nice! I can go on crushing...

Reactions: 5
Waited on David Coulthard years ago in Ft Lauderdale, lovely guy. Also waited on Steve Cram back when he was still running, I was shocked when he lit up a cigarette. Also waited on Shane Lynch plus seen him at Brands Hatch as he was really into his racing, another lovely guy but very quiet. Met loads of NBA players as I used to date a coach, claim to fame is Bryan Shaw having the hots for me and he shagged Madonna so I was pretty chuffed with that. Also hung out with a guy called Butch Trucks, the drummer with The Allman Brothers, really nice guy that practically bullied me into quitting smoking, apparently my colouring was the same as his ex wifes and he said she looked 20 years older because of the smoking so I better quit quick before I looked like a hag so I did 😂 Also the author Carl Hiassen, he was having an affair with one of my colleagues, she was convinced he would leave his wife for her, well he left his wife, dumped her and disappeared off the the Keys with someone different. My Brother use to race Karts with Jenson Button, another really nice guy, family ran into him at a London Triathlon and he remembered them all, stopped for a chat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember really warming to him as soon as I seen him stand in for Jack Docherty on channel 5 in mid 90s

Reactions: 3
Graham Norton knocked me over as he rushing for the NTAs at the 02 arena, he was running late as he got the tube there, didn’t see me standing by the exit, he apologised and was really lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m loving the nice stories about Graham Norton ♥ I would absolutely love to go on a night out with him and get pissed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t quite reached the end of this thread yet but wanted to chime in with mine 😂

So Phil Vickery occasionally comes into where I work, the first time I ever saw him I did a double take thinking I know who you are, then it came to me and he literally kept looking at me with quite an arrogant look of ‘yeah you know who I am’ so I said nothing and walked off!
My dad and my brother have both met Fern Britton (before they split) and they said she’s one of the nicest people they’ve met!

Before I passed my driving test I had to walk home from work and I used to take the route that goes past Roald Dahl’s house, his granddaughter, Sophie lives there now with Jamie Cullum, I’ve seen him a couple of times and he always smiles, waves and says hello good morning!
My dad met Sophie once, she was filming something down a high street and my dad was just trying to drive through going back to work and she had the whole ‘don’t you know who I am’ vibe!

I’ve heard so many lovely things about Mary Berry, she used to live near me but now she’s moved a little further away but still kind of close so may still meet her one day!

Geoffrey Palmer lived near me too and he liked to keep himself to himself but was always nice, quite involved in local matters when it was something he wanted to help with, good guy!

My dad has done work on Sarah Harding’s house and Des O’Conner’s house but never met them.

I went to a film premiere once, it was a spur of the moment thing, we were in London and kind of stumbled across it and managed to sneak round the other side of the barrier where we weren’t meant to be and saw Patrick Swayze!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve met Dave from Chaz and Dave a few times.

Also met Larry Lamb briefly, seemed like a nice guy, kept himself to himself.

At primary school I met Toby anstis when he was in panto 😂😂

Reactions: 3
i ADORE Josh O’Connor! 💛

Reactions: 1
I worked in a shop which Cillian Murphy, his wife and kids would frequent. A lot of people thought he seemed a bit head-ish, but I think he's just a very private person tbh. He was never rude or mean, just a bit aloof. The other staff members had different opinions on the matter lol.
what did the others think of him?

Reactions: 2
what did the others think of him?
I actually think he's quite shy/socially awkward. He nearly knocked me over once at a gig (my pet peeve is people shoving, I actually get the red mist descending) and I very, very nearly gave him a mouthful until I realised it was him - literally had the bluest eyes I've ever seen right in my face.

Reactions: 4
Stu Francis (from Crackerjack) lovely was in the 80s lived on the same street and you could just go to his house and knock and get a signed autograph. His daughter was in the same school year as me and our class ended up on tv, think it was telling jokes to Basil Brush.

Amir Khan took a friend to hospital and he was there for a head scan, mentioned I was originally from Bolton and we chatted for ages, lovely.

Mags from a-ha again absolutely lovely, joking that he always took a bad photo to relax me whilst taking a selfie with him. (5 years ago and I still want to go omg I had a selfie with Mags)

Earl Spencer (Princess Di's dad) he used to sit in the cafe at Althorp whilst people rushed past him to get to the house, Raine and Barbara Cartland used to srve in the shop both with makeup troweled on accordingto my mum. We went so often that he recognised us and would come and sit with us. My parents have a photo of me and him, he is dressed in a short sleeved shirt and trousers with a camera round his neck looking like an ordinary bloke.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.