Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Vicky McClure, Martin Compston and Adrian Dunbar (+ balaclava men) in September while they were filming Line of Duty in my street. They are so so so lovely and had so much time for my 4-year-old 💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I met Vicky McClure, Martin Compston and Adrian Dunbar (+ balaclava men) in September while they were filming Line of Duty in my street. They are so so so lovely and had so much time for my 4-year-old 💕
I am so happy to hear that!! I’d love to meet the cast of Line of Duty!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lo
Love all of them but Adrian Dunbar is such a gem. I'd love to meet him.

Reactions: 9
Walked into a Carribbean barbers to make a food delivery...come see these "HETEROSEXUALS ROAD MAN" laughing tears and showing love for NORTON🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooo my claim to fame was 1- on a plane to Spain with carol voderman and feeling so struck like I was going to piss my pants ( I was young at the time lol) 2- dale winton Waterloo station accidentally slapped his ass with my swinging my hand he was in a blue Adidas tracksuit turned around near the upper crust deli and was like oooooo I say was you aiming for the baguette 🥖 😂 I’ll never forget it he was either high/drunk both or naturally mad and the third when my sister was in London danced with Michael Barrymore in G.A.Y soho asked all to come back politely declined, so you see my claim to fame is Shite but two bottles vino in who cares... ohhhh and I forgot minty from EastEnders in China whites and Attica I had fake I’d thinking it was the tit my god help... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I met the (boyband) Blue at a gig in London back in 2013, Duncan, Lee and Anthony were all lovely, took photos with me got their autographs, Simon had left the gig straight after lol so didnt get to meet him. Ive also met Suranne Jones (around 2004/2005 at Manchester airport, she was so lovely got a pic with her also) Met Craig Charles in Liverpool at a gig, he was sound, had a pic, have met the band (Smoove and Turrell) at Liverpool and Glasgow gigs 2017 and 2019 can you tell I am abit of a music fiend:devilish: I have met one of Bob Marleys sons in 2004 (Julian Marley) deviating away from music, I had the pleasure of meeting chef Jean Christophe Novelli (2009) smelt gorgeous haha and utterly charming, gorgeous in person, Chefs Michel Roux Jr and Albert Roux back in 2018...they were lovely and really polite and happy to take pics!

Oh forgot to mention I met Sol Campbell back in 2018 at a Festival, he was really chatty, down to earth spoke to him about 20 mins, he was talking about his training and footballing in the early days, asked me questions about myself lol and seemed very personable!!!

I added some more because I reached my editing limit lol *getting carried away, a few names have come back to me*🤪

Oh I didnt mention the ugly did I? I walked past Nick Knowles (tv presenter) (a few years ago) he was in my town for some promo work etc. I recognised him and initiated eye contact because it was abit random that he happened to be right outside the coffee shop I had just come out of lol. He clocked that and so scowled at me, seemed really off, unpleasant energy!!!

Royston Blythe the hair dresser was really lovely, he was walking towards me (on his way to work) as was I, I smiled at him and he smiled back, it was a genuine reaction, he had a nice aura about him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I met Craig David a few years ago when he stayed in the same hotel as us. Was really lovely and had loads of photos with people.

I don’t think I’ve met anyone else that’s famous but I’ve had 1 or 2 famous men message me on social media. One is an ex-footballer who is now a pundit and on tv quite a lot. I was convinced I was being catfished (and still not 100% sure because he’s really quite a big name so I’m keeping it vague!) but he sent me videos and dropped me his live location at the tv studios so who knows. No, it’s not Gary Lineker 😂

The other one messaged me on Instagram earlier this year - he’s an ex reality tv contestant that used to have a famous girlfriend but now he’s just a bit controversial. He had done a bit of a ‘this or that’ game with his followers and one of the questions was about threesomes. He gave a bit of a funny answer so I sent a laughing emoji response and he replied asking me if I would be up for a threesome and if I knew anyone to invite as the third 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No big names for me. I've met Simon Rimmer a number of times, he often goes for drinks at one of my locals. Chatted to him a few times and he normally nods or says hello when I see him now. Really lovely man, dead chilled and normal.

Anthony Cotton - absolutely vile. Horrible to anyone who approaches him, has a real air of "Don't you know who I am?". Yes I do know, you are a tit actor in a role you should have been booted from years ago.

Fizz from corrie - Sweetheart, will always make time for people I've seen approach her, no airs and graces.

Mollie from Corrie, again lovely, see her out and about a lot as she lives near me.

Badly Drawn Boy - Used to live on my road and go to the same pub. Still see him as he only moved around the corner (to a MASSIVE house with swimming pool - very jealous!). Made me laugh one time, I went to the bar in the pub and he was there, he said hello and asked how I was. Then said the highlight of his day was cleaning out his budgies cage :ROFLMAO: . Oh, and he always wears his hat. No matter what the temperature, it could be 35 degrees, and it's always on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a few because of work, Mila Kunis was really intelligent and interesting I sat in a make up trailer with her for about 30 mins.

Keira Knightly was absolutely horrible to me from the second we met and refused to speak to me and called me ‘it’ for a whole week to other members of the crew - I was really upset at the time but now I’m over it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
met Ralf Little one Sunday when he was filming for 2 pints in the next street, was pretty sound, he even offered to fix my digital camera when it wouldn't work :LOL:

Reactions: 13
I have a few because of work, Mila Kunis was really intelligent and interesting I sat in a make up trailer with her for about 30 mins.

Keira Knightly was absolutely horrible to me from the second we met and refused to speak to me and called me ‘it’ for a whole week to other members of the crew - I was really upset at the time but now I’m over it!
Why did she take against you? What do you think triggered it?

Reactions: 9
I think it was either an instant dislike or she didn’t think I was very important? It started from me saying hello and introducing myself and she didn’t acknowledge me and that was a bit awkward then it kind of went from there. So I don’t think I did anything to trigger it?

• Sad
  • Wow
I think it was either an instant dislike or she didn’t think I was very important? It started from me saying hello and introducing myself and she didn’t acknowledge me and that was a bit awkward then it kind of went from there. So I don’t think I did anything to trigger it?
How very rude of her! That's quite disappointing to hear. It shouldn't matter if she considered you 'important' or not. Politeness costs nothing.

Reactions: 15
@PettyinPink That is just horrendous, im so sorry you had such an experience, I really dont understand why some individuals in the industry feel the need to be horrid, I just dont get it. We all live on the same planet, share the same air, theres no need for it. Im sure you are lovely, and for the record doesnt matter where I am, or who im with, be it work, or socials, I do my utmost to be inclusive and be decent, costs nothing. Im a nobody, but you get my drift Xx

• Heart

I cannot believe she called you ‘It.’
What a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.