Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else disappointed as to who the celeb turned out to be?! Wouldn’t even call him a celeb. Do remember being shocked though when he got married as always assumed he preferred men 🀣
Biggest anti-climax .. I’d never even heard of him πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm actually finding this hilarious now. The "secret person". It just goes on and on..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not been on here long. Does the fact the original poster now shows as guest mean she’s deleted her account?!

She seemed to know an awful lot about him!

Reactions: 3
Exactly, it's going to carry on though, I can feel itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It'll be the longest running thread in history. Everyone losing sleep about the mystery manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just re-read the original post and can’t believe how much detail she went into and how much info she had on such a minor celeb who most people on here had never heard of! Very bizarre. No wonder everyone expected it to be someone really famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just re-read the original post and can’t believe how much detail she went into and how much info she had on such a minor celeb who most people on here had never heard of! Very bizarre. No wonder everyone expected it to be someone really famous!
I at least thought it might have been Prince William😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s so easy to find if you just google. Why can’t we just say who he is, everyone will be disappointed & we can all move on! πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.