Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sasha Velour. Absolutely glorious. I showed her a picture of my son in make up for a dress up day at school and she looked genuinely moved and gave me a proper hug and said he was lucky to have a mum who let him expressed himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sasha Velour. Absolutely glorious. I showed her a picture of my son in make up for a dress up day at school and she looked genuinely moved and gave me a proper hug and said he was lucky to have a mum who let him expressed himself.
I love this. I always got the impression that Sasha was a class act and a genuinely smart queen. I'd love to meet her!
Speaking of RPDR queens, I met Bianca del Rio and she was so sweet to me: I told her watching her on the show really helped me laugh at the worst time of my life and she gave me a big hug, and then another hug, and she complimented my dress (which I will forever brag about!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
George Michael - I was working for a friend of his who is a very, very minor celeb-adjacent person (and a not a nice person :D) and he was in the foyer of the house, as I was heading out on my lunch to buy cigarettes. He heard me say that to another person in the house, looked at me, asked me what cigarettes I smoked. When I said Marlboro Lights he gave me his pack, said he needed to quit anyway (I have since quit too). I'll always remember that, it was entirely surreal to walk out of my "office" and see one of the biggest stars in the world just standing around.
I absolutely love this story! I love George Michael, everyone who I've heard say they've met him says what a nice guy he was

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I absolutely love this story! I love George Michael, everyone who I've heard say they've met him says what a nice guy he was
I wish my 25 year old self hadn’t been so tongue tied and that I had actually managed to say to him how much I loved his music. Alas I was star struck 😖

Reactions: 10
I wish my 25 year old self hadn’t been so tongue tied and that I had actually managed to say to him how much I loved his music. Alas I was star struck 😖
When I was 13 Wham were my world I had everything to do with Wham you couldn't see my wallpaper for George Michael posters and I was over the moon when I had the same ghetto blaster as him in Careless whisper haha I felt it was a sign, I went to London with a friend when I was 18 and who should be coming out the hippodrome .. George Michael getting into a car I just stood like a moron, he asked me if I was ok and got in the car, he then gave me a wave as the car drove off... I was so glad he was a lovely person as I didn't want my illusion of him shattered

• Heart
I’ve not met anyone that famous , Gary Lucy ( was nice) jimmy Doherty again very nice. My hubby met prince harry once and didn’t realise straight away , he held the door open for him and all my hubby said was cheers mate 😂

• Haha
Met James McAvoy several times - funny, humble and all round good bloke.

Used to meet lots of Corrie cast when working in Manchester - Tracy Shaw who played Maxine was rude... Phil Middlemiss who played Des was a delight and (Julie H) Hayley was hilarious and very generous with her time.

Reactions: 11
I had the pleasure of meeting Sir Bobby Robson twice - and what a total gentleman he was 👍🏻🙌🏻

Also met Emma Willis too, me and my friend were the first ones to spot her at a Matt Willis gig she was at supporting him in the crowd. We waved at her and she came over to us, we stood together for a good 15 minutes chatting and having a little giggle before people began noticing her and she left to do her celebrity duties.. she was so down to earth and even more gorgeous than she looks on TV if that’s possible at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I met Damian Lewis 10 years ago at a premiere. I had no idea who he was 😂. My friend was really into acting and Damian chatted to him for ages. He was a lovely guy.

I accidentally won a rugby masters class 10 years ago with Danny Cipriani. Thought it was just a meet and greet with him so I went. He was a really nice guy actually surprisingly with all the bad press he gets.

Gino Di Campo was sat behind me in Weatherspoons Gatwick. Didn’t bother him as he was with his wife and kids. He was exactly as you see him on the telly came and tapped my husband’s shoulder as he knew we recognised him lol.

Bumped into Mario Falcone literally in Ibiza 6 years ago he was nice.

My brother in law was staying in the same hotel as Rylan last year on a stag do. They ended up drinking and chatting with him most the days! He faced timed my sister in law when they were out there and was amazing so funny and nice. Rylan was exactly the same as you see him on tv!
I love Rylan, happy he's just the same in real life lol!

Reactions: 6
I had the pleasure of meeting Sir Bobby Robson twice - and what a total gentleman he was 👍🏻🙌🏻

Also met Emma Willis too, me and my friend were the first ones to spot her at a Matt Willis gig she was at supporting him in the crowd. We waved at her and she came over to us, we stood together for a good 15 minutes chatting and having a little giggle before people began noticing her and she left to do her celebrity duties.. she was so down to earth and even more gorgeous than she looks on TV if that’s possible at all!
Emma Willis is one of those people that you hope would be nice so I'm so glad that that's the case

Reactions: 22
I'm just watching location location location, and remembered I met Phil and Kirsty 😂😂

I used to work in a store in a large northern shopping centre when I was 16, Phil came to the till to buy a couple of shirts... He paid by cheque which was an absolute pain in the arse, but he was very nice! I didn't know who he was until it suddenly clicked and I said "OH! Are you that bloke off LLL?!" He said yes I am, and my reply was "oh my mum loves your show!!"
5 minutes later Kirsty came to pay, and unbeknownst to me I'd already served her on the baby department 🤣 Phil said "And that's her off LLL"

They were both lovely actually, and wrote my mum a letter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I met James Jordan and having previously had the same opinion as most I have to say he was absolutely lovely!

I’ve met Beckham a few times too! He smells great and looks great and is just so so nice!

Reactions: 4
I met James Jordan and having previously had the same opinion as most I have to say he was absolutely lovely!

I’ve met Beckham a few times too! He smells great and looks great and is just so so nice!
I met James Jordan too, didn't like him on Strictly but was absolutely lovely when I met him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.