Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Oh my word I need to know 😂

I've met Philip Schofield and Rylan. Both were absolutely lovely. Explained they couldn't stop as they were running late and hoped we would have a great day.

Reactions: 4
I've met Philip Schofield and Rylan. Both were absolutely lovely. Explained they couldn't stop as they were running late and hoped we would have a great day.
Rylan gets a lot of stick for his tragic X Factor history, and the fact he is orange with terrible fake teeth and dyed hair etc. But I do quite like Rylan, I think he is a genuinely nice guy, who appreciates how lucky he has got with TV work. And I do wish him continued success.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Rylan gets a lot of stick for his tragic X Factor history, and the fact he is orange with terrible fake teeth and dyed hair etc. But I do quite like Rylan, I think he is a genuinely nice guy, who appreciates how lucky he has got with TV work. And I do wish him continued success.
I like him too. Plus at least he's honest about his ginger hair and that he just covers it up...unlike a certain someone. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I like Rylan he seems to be able to take the piss out of himself and hasn’t gone up his own arse

Reactions: 12
That’s disappointing! Let’s just say he’s the poor mans british version of Steve Irwin and was crap on strictly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s disappointing! Let’s just say he’s the poor mans british version of Steve Irwin and was crap on strictly 😂
Something always creeped me out about him. She's lovely though. She's beautiful, strong...going to have to give her Insta a snoop now

I met a famous guy who's now married but at the time I quickly found out he had a very colourful history with women. He tried it on with me and a member of his staff told me he had "one of his gf's with him backstage" so I gave a wide berth. Tbh he scared me so. He was weird and staring. I don't want to name names but seriously he was a right womaniser. I had a little dig about on my return home and wow.

Right now he's playing the doting father and husband. I find it amusing, after he spent a decade telling his young non-famous girls he was not the marrying sort and would never have a child, he met a woman and married her right away. The woman he's with is famous in her own right and he can't believe his luck he pulled her. She has no clue of his past history, included using prostitutes abroad in very dodgy areas indeed. He kept his womanizing away from the press, and has a squeaky clean image. I tested him once on his socials using a fake social account and he sent me a pic of himself in the shower, with his head cut off. He was easy. I blocked him lol. I wondered if he had actually fancied me at his book signing event, or if he was just easy. At one point he was dating a really nice girl, stunning looking, unknown. he didn't treat her nicely and cheated on her with someone else on tv, who incidentally she was married!

He was never one for premiere's and things but she is so every time I see them in the dm at events etc I laugh as his smile looks so forced and grim! His wife now posts endless pics of the kid and he always looks like he hates his life and holds the baby like it's a turd. She can't see it. I think they'll stay together because he seems genuinely shocked to be with her, but she has no idea that this family life was never something he desired. In fact the moment the baby was born he left her for work for a considerable amount of time. She should get used to that.
Just stumbled across this thread and I SO want to know who this was haha!!!!

@iloveinghamgossip

What was Grimmy like?

He's always come across as a bit of a hanger-on with the 'slebs like Harry Styles though I've found him surprisingly amusing on the radio. Probably because I don't have to look at his face.

He reminds me of Quagmire

View attachment 12488
He was lovely! This was around half 5 in the morning before he did his breakfast show on the radio and he came walking up and my sister just shouted "Nick can I have a picture" and he was like yeah of course and he was just nice overall.

I met Anthea Turner when I was 4..apparently she was lovely to me and kept stroking my hair. There is a photo somewhere at my mother's. I met Ricky Tomlinson in Benidorm. He was filming there. He was a really rude asshole didn't wanna speak to anybody and put his hands up. Then I've seen and smiled at the legend that is Robert Plant a few times..He lives local to me and is amazing. I met John Newman he was wonderful and smelt like a dream. I think that's it. But yes..Robert Plant is now a grey long haired old fellow that sits in local country pubs stroking his beard, reading novels and drinking pints of ale. He's a wonderful old soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I met Anthea Turner when I was 4..apparently she was lovely to me and kept stroking my hair. There is a photo somewhere at my mother's. I met Ricky Tomlinson in Benidorm. He was filming there. He was a really rude asshole didn't wanna speak to anybody and put his hands up. Then I've seen and smiled at the legend that is Robert Plant a few times..He lives local to me and is amazing. I met John Newman he was wonderful and smelt like a dream. I think that's it. But yes..Robert Plant is now a grey long haired old fellow that sits in local country pubs stroking his beard, reading novels and drinking pints of ale. He's a wonderful old soul.
You must live near to me as well. Lucky you 😂
I’ve seen Robert Plant numerous times singing in the local pub -Hope and Anchor & at Sainsbury's lol

Reactions: 1
You must live near to me as well. Lucky you 😂
I’ve seen Robert Plant numerous times singing in the local pub -Hope and Anchor & at Sainsbury's lol
We are from the same town then. I shall never reveal my true form. 😂

Reactions: 2
Ive just been reminded of meeting griff Rhys Jones he was vile to me, I worked at a hotel in my home city at the time in the late 80s as a receptionist, he came to my city to film something and stayed a week in all. He came to the reception desk on the last day after running up a bar bill and alledgedly watching some dodgy films (we had all the films printed out in front of us ). He denied ever being in the bar even though he had spoken with a few staff members whilst there, he was also denying watching the films and made out he had only flicked over to see what was on there without knowing it was an adult channel , before going to watch these films it came up about content and he was watching for a good hour which I pointed out to him as it was all there in black and white. He did the "How very dare you suggest such a thing , Im reporting you do you know who you are dealing with " thing , the producer of the programme actually apologized for him and said to send the bill to his office which was then duly paid. he was an awful creature to me

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I met Damian Lewis 10 years ago at a premiere. I had no idea who he was 😂. My friend was really into acting and Damian chatted to him for ages. He was a lovely guy.

I accidentally won a rugby masters class 10 years ago with Danny Cipriani. Thought it was just a meet and greet with him so I went. He was a really nice guy actually surprisingly with all the bad press he gets.

Gino Di Campo was sat behind me in Weatherspoons Gatwick. Didn’t bother him as he was with his wife and kids. He was exactly as you see him on the telly came and tapped my husband’s shoulder as he knew we recognised him lol.

Bumped into Mario Falcone literally in Ibiza 6 years ago he was nice.

My brother in law was staying in the same hotel as Rylan last year on a stag do. They ended up drinking and chatting with him most the days! He faced timed my sister in law when they were out there and was amazing so funny and nice. Rylan was exactly the same as you see him on tv!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Out of all these, I have to say I'm so so happy that Rylan and Robert Plant are nice guys 😍 its made my soul happy this morning 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.