Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just been reminded of meeting griff Rhys Jones he was vile to me, I worked at a hotel in my home city at the time in the late 80s as a receptionist, he came to my city to film something and stayed a week in all. He came to the reception desk on the last day after running up a bar bill and alledgedly watching some dodgy films (we had all the films printed out in front of us ). He denied ever being in the bar even though he had spoken with a few staff members whilst there, he was also denying watching the films and made out he had only flicked over to see what was on there without knowing it was an adult channel , before going to watch these films it came up about content and he was watching for a good hour which I pointed out to him as it was all there in black and white. He did the "How very dare you suggest such a thing , Im reporting you do you know who you are dealing with " thing , the producer of the programme actually apologized for him and said to send the bill to his office which was then duly paid. he was an awful creature to me
Shocking when these people get apologised for on their behalf, just because they are on TV.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve met James Arthur at his book signing,he is a gentleman and absolutely gorgeous!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I spent the day With Ant and Dec years ago ..they filmed a World Cup song in my best mates mams cafe lol ..lovely lads and very tanned and erm ...short lol

Reactions: 9
I met Damian Lewis 10 years ago at a premiere. I had no idea who he was 😂. My friend was really into acting and Damian chatted to him for ages. He was a lovely guy.

I accidentally won a rugby masters class 10 years ago with Danny Cipriani. Thought it was just a meet and greet with him so I went. He was a really nice guy actually surprisingly with all the bad press he gets.

Gino Di Campo was sat behind me in Weatherspoons Gatwick. Didn’t bother him as he was with his wife and kids. He was exactly as you see him on the telly came and tapped my husband’s shoulder as he knew we recognised him lol.

Bumped into Mario Falcone literally in Ibiza 6 years ago he was nice.

My brother in law was staying in the same hotel as Rylan last year on a stag do. They ended up drinking and chatting with him most the days! He faced timed my sister in law when they were out there and was amazing so funny and nice. Rylan was exactly the same as you see him on tv!
Im so glad Rylan is as lovely as he comes across on the TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no tell me more! Was she rude?
I’ve heard a few stories about her and her high and mighty attitude, she strikes me as someone who thinks she’s the tit. And I’m not a fan of anyone who pimps out their kids on social media.

Reactions: 10
I've met a few celebs and to be honest most of them have been lovely but the one who stands out in my mind is that Fiona (can't remember her surname lol) woman from Good Morning Britain. I went backstage at Disney on Ice with my Daughter in 2015 and there was a few celebs with their kids and all the kids were given goody bags, well Fiona made sure if something was in a bag her child didn't like she'd demand to look through the others which hadn't been collected yet by the other kids to see if there was anything worth trading for. She walked around like she was some A star celebrity it was so embarrassing and she looked at me like I was tit on her shoe. She was like oh how did you get in here and was acting like I had snuck in via a window or something. I was lucky enough to know someone who works with Emma Bunton (she was like the face of DOI for some reason) and they got me on the guest list. What made me laugh is that the other celebrities that were there were far more *celebrity* than her and acted like normal people and then there was Fiona acting like she was in the same league as Beyonce lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I met Peter Kay once, really lovely, genuine man! Also met Emma Roberts in Spain, vile girl.

Reactions: 14
oh it's nobody mentioned, pop me a dm I'll share np's. Just don't want to write it on here to protect new wife. She's so innocent and naive about him it's unreal!
I’m just reading this thread and itching to know who it is @happyhalloween is on about. My guesses were Russell brand but you’ve already said no.

I’ve met Joanna Lumley and she gave me a hug! I come from the same town as Calvin Harris so met him. I work at a leisure venue doing all the accounts for each gig/show so bump into people eg The Script quite regularly 🤭

Also have met Leon Jackson?? and Red Hot Chilli Pipers who are all nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve met Joanna Lumley and she gave me a hug! I come from the same town as Calvin Harris so met him. I work at a leisure venue doing all the accounts for each gig/show so bump into people eg The Script quite regularly 🤭

Also have met Leon Jackson?? and Red Hot Chilli Pipers who are all nice!
Oh Leon Jackson is lovely he comes from the town along from me .

Reactions: 1
Anyone else disappointed as to who the celeb turned out to be?! Wouldn’t even call him a celeb. Do remember being shocked though when he got married as always assumed he preferred men 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm a lurker but I love this thread so thought I'd make my first post on it!
We met Darius at a radio station promo night way back in 2006 and he was lovely. Very friendly and chatty, genuinely into music and discussing his new songs with interesting details of how he composed them. He is unbelievably tall.
Met Paddy Mcguiness in 2003 ish at another promo thing and he was just an ordinary bloke looking to have a chat and a pint with everyone.
Obviously, that's a long time ago so I dont know what he's like now, but he was really good company and never got tired of chatting to fans..and there were hundreds of them at the promo event.
Met Steve Edge at another radio promo in the early 00s and he was sweet. He had a really gentle way about him..incidentally he asked for my number, which I didn't give due to having a husband. The husband was NOT impressed. I was because I'm not what you'd call thin, or gorgeous.
I still love that, here I am all Northern and lumpy and Steve Edge wanted a bit like 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.