Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it would be good to put this one to bed because however many times we say “this person is barely famous and most of you won’t have heard of him” (I hadn’t) people’s curiosity will still get the better of them, the story itself seemed so juicy...

Reactions: 2
Guarantee you someone on the next page will ask for a PM anyway but still feels good to finally have that nobodies name out there.... he’s more famous in this thread than anywhere. Maybe that was the plan of the mysterious poster all along...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We can all rest easy now & get on with our lives. 🙄
Yep, he’s a Z-list nobody. No juicy titbits to see here people, move along!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just had that feeling about Emma. I think shes a psycho honestly. She seems very unhinged.
Definitely. Her relationship with Evan seemed very unstable. I'm sure there was something about her hitting him in public but he dropped the charges, and then they broke up and got back together a few times after that. It was also rumoured that she played a part in Hayden Christensen's and Rachel Bilson's marriage ending.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. Her relationship with Evan seemed very unstable. I'm sure there was something about her hitting him in public but he dropped the charges, and then they broke up and got back together a few times after that. It was also rumoured that she played a part in Hayden Christensen's and Rachel Bilson's marriage ending.
Oh yes it was all in the news about her various public and private assaults of him.Ridiculous, but anyone can be a victim if they let themselves. I had no idea about the latter, wow!

In the US, we grew up with her in a lot of sickly sweet teen movies in middle school and all so it's crazy to know that she is not only rude but abusive as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh yes it was all in the news about her various public and private assaults of him.Ridiculous, but anyone can be a victim if they let themselves. I had no idea about the latter, wow!

In the US, we grew up with her in a lot of sickly sweet teen movies in middle school and all so it's crazy to know that she is not only rude but abusive as well.
I think I read it on blindgossip so not sure how true it was, but they did film a movie together:
(Apparently they were never married, my bad) but they seemed like one of the few famous couples who were actually low-key and private, so I was kind of shocked when they split.
I feel like Emma just seems like one of those people who thinks they're more important than they are, when in reality she wouldn't be famous if she wasn't Julia's niece.

Just one more time for the people in the back...

STEVE BACKSHALL
It’s who now?! 😂
I was reading this intrigued like ooh a big celeb. Now I’m so disappointed

Also the closest I have got to famous people is when holly oaks and emmerdale did a charity football match years ago I was 12/13 at the time so I met a few of the actors Lovely people.

Oh and Danny from McFly. I didn’t meet him as such, I have been a massive fan since they came out and I couldn’t make it to a radio show they was doing to stand outside so my cousin went and she got him to talk to me on the phone. I was amazed. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
George Michael - I was working for a friend of his who is a very, very minor celeb-adjacent person (and a not a nice person :D) and he was in the foyer of the house, as I was heading out on my lunch to buy cigarettes. He heard me say that to another person in the house, looked at me, asked me what cigarettes I smoked. When I said Marlboro Lights he gave me his pack, said he needed to quit anyway (I have since quit too). I'll always remember that, it was entirely surreal to walk out of my "office" and see one of the biggest stars in the world just standing around.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.