Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly! #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once met Sir Ian McKellen. He came into my school to give a little talk to the drama students. Had really piercing eyes. I got his autograph for my Nan. He signed it “Be good”, not realising it was for her 🤣
I’d love to think he did and was just being a bit flirty with her 😂
---
Ronan Keating...absolutely horrid.
Nasty piece of work.
I once read an amazing anecdote about him, where he wound the window of his limo up on the hand of a fan asking for an autograph and the fan’s mum just stormed over and slapped him in the face. I really hope it was true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to think he did and was just being a bit flirty with her 😂
---

I once read an amazing anecdote about him, where he wound the window of his limo up on the hand of a fan asking for an autograph and the fan’s mum just stormed over and slapped him in the face. I really hope it was true.
For anyone who may be interested in Ronan Keating, we used to drink before the football at the pub opposite the old Riverside studios. They used to film /broadcast some pop tv show over there - cant recall the name. Apparently one day Danni Minogue was said to be there so my mate Dave the Plumber sent me over to get her autograph. As I approached the door was blocked by Ronan Keating. To which.. yet again I surprised myself I remarked.... get out of my way you talentless midget!

Reactions: 1
For anyone who may be interested in Ronan Keating, we used to drink before the football at the pub opposite the old Riverside studios. They used to film /broadcast some pop tv show over there - cant recall the name. Apparently one day Danni Minogue was said to be there so my mate Dave the Plumber sent me over to get her autograph. As I approached the door was blocked by Ronan Keating. To which.. yet again I surprised myself I remarked.... get out of my way you talentless midget!
Why not just say excuse me?

Reactions: 4