Celebrities you've met...the good, the bad and the ugly! #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle & Nicola Roberts - Absolutely lovely
Sarah Harding (RIP) - Quite rude, she was only interested in seeing the girls she'd met previously, this hurt me for a v. long time (I'm a huge GA fan) and took me ages to get over until I watched her on CBB.
Liz Hurley - a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle & Nicola Roberts - Absolutely lovely
Sarah Harding (RIP) - Quite rude, she was only interested in seeing the girls she'd met previously, this hurt me for a v. long time (I'm a huge GA fan) and took me ages to get over until I watched her on CBB.
Liz Hurley - a witch.
Liz Hurley is so hot but can imagine she’s awful

Reactions: 5
Roxanne Pallet! I was at a Jason Manford stand up gig at MEN arena in Manchester around 2010 and were were in the foyer before being allowed to go into the actual arena. I was waiting for my boyfriend and I was quite dressed up. She was near me and I recognised her from her emmerdale days. I looked at her and smiled and I swear she gave me the dirtiest look up and down ever and wouldn’t stop staring at me. I could feel her staring at the corner of my eye and I looked again and she was still staring in a really bitchy way so I asked her what her problem was. She said something along the lines of “I’ve not got a problem, don’t speak to me”. My boyfriend came over and I quickly told him what had happened and he said if you’ve got an issue, please speak up and called her a silly witch 😭 She then moved away.
I don’t think she was as well known back then, I only knew her through emmerdale. She had an AWFUL vibe about her and I just felt the nastiness oozing out of her. I believe every single story from ex cast mates and celebs of bad encounters they’ve had with her. She made me feel so self conscious and like dirt and we hardly even spoke.
She was very small and petite, pretty but overpowered by bad vibes if that makes sense!
I saw her at friends fest a few years ago. Lapping up the press attention and walking around like she owned the place. Absolutely vile woman.

Reactions: 9
Sarah Hadland (from “Miranda”). I worked in a shop and she was simply horrible! Can’t stand to see her face.
Marvin Humes: Not much of a talker which is fine. He said his name was Mark… yeah right.

• Wow
  • Haha
David Walliams, awful, rude and slimy and no time for children at all off camera or when no one important is watching.

amanda Holden- bitchy little schoolgirl

Simon Cowell- very professional and gets the job done. Polite but very brusque when tired. Pays out thousands in parking and smoking fines because he doesn’t like being told what what to do or where he can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First time writing a post on tattle, so please excuse any typos.
I’ve had a couple of “celebrity” encounters and my mum has aswell.
My mum once spoke to Princess Diana. Some members of the royal family we’re getting a private train to ascot and my mum worked at the ticket office. Andrew didn’t even acknowledge my mum and her friend,Fergie just smiled and Diana had a full on conversation with my mum. My mum was star struck and said she was just lovely but seemed slightly uncomfortable. She also met Boris back when the Olympics was on and he apparently was surprisingly nice and brought everyone a tea/coffee.

I’ve met David Cameron on a school trip to Westminster, had a class picture outside no.10 and he came walking back to number 10. From what I can remember he stayed and answered any questions we had for him.

Met Bradley Walsh at a panto. Really funny bloke and not over confident with it.

Don’t know his name, but Mr poppy from Nativity 😂he spoke to my brother who had a speech impediment for a really long time. My brother was only 4 - don’t think he remembers it😂

Saw Sam and Billie Faiers in a restaurant, didn’t speak to them but they are very pretty in real life.

I only vaguely remember this, but according to my mum we was once in the security queue at the airport with Dawn French. She was apparently making jokes to everyone, even if they were businessmen who had no interest in her.

Last one, met the man who plays Captain James in Our girl, honestly the nicest man. He was genuinely shocked that I knew who he was and was so humble… and very good looking 😉

Reactions: 12
I have met James Martin… very recent.. a lot taller than expected… was in a bit of a rush not aloof, he comes across as more friendlier on the TV

Robbie Williams - lovely man before he was married offered to buy me a drink.. I declined 😂

Lance and Lawrence Stroll 😂

Pete Waterman and quite a lot of SAW acts back in the day apart from the one right at the top of my bucket list… Rick Astley 😌

Camilla Sacre-Dallerup - such a lovely, lovely lady! So pretty and just very genuine.
I didn't realise she's an HSP ... she hides it very well!

Reactions: 2
I can't remember if I've said this before and can't be bothered to check but my mum met Leo Sayer in a bar and he was really lovely

Reactions: 7
Roger Daltrey of The Who- such a down to earth man.

Me and my family were on holiday in Majorca about 10 years ago, and we were all sitting outside a restaurant when my stepdad went off for a walk to have a cigarette. He came back, we were all chatting away having a nice time when suddenly Roger Daltrey walks past and goes "alright Steve! How's it going??!" and we were all gobsmacked that apparently, my stepdad knew Roger Daltrey (and that we actually saw him too). What actually happened was my stepdad saw him when he went for a cigarette and asked him if he'd do him a favour, to act like he knew him, which Roger happily agreed to. To this day I think he is such a legend for going along with it. He could've just been like "Nah sorry" but he actually did it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
At the risk of giving my age away, many years ago I met Johnny Mathis. He was very shy but gracious and lovely with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw Morten Harket up close at a services station in Ireland a couple of years back. He's beautiful. By the way, he was holding a copy of Sally Rooney's Normal People. Can't exactly say I met him though😁 Unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Frank Bruno - lovely guy who took time to have photos and a little chat.
An aside : My brother met him on their sun holiday years ago. He was very kind to my nephew, and posed for photos. My brother said he was a gentleman. When they got home, they got a beautiful photo enlarged and professionally-framed, of Frank and my nephew standing at the waters edge together. Its such a happy image, and how I like to remember my smiling beautiful nephew - he died in his sleep a two years ago. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
An aside : My brother met him on their sun holiday years ago. He was very kind to my nephew, and posed for photos. My brother said he was a gentleman. When they got home, they got a beautiful photo enlarged and professionally-framed, of Frank and my nephew standing at the waters edge together. Its such a happy image, and how I like to remember my smiling beautiful nephew - he died in his sleep a two years ago. 💔
What a wonderful memory - I am so sorry for your loss x

• Heart
I'm surprised to hear that about Roger Daltry. I know a few people who've met him over the years and he was pretty unpleasant to each of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I would LOVE to know the details! I’ve heard so much about him being an absolute bellend
Didn't have much interaction with him but there was just a general air of "don't you know who I am", total head vibes. Looked at people like they were dirt!

• Wow
Reactions: 3