Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
On the subject of Bono's kids, his youngest son Eli is the singer of a band called Inhaler. They've played a lot of festivals and generally seem to be doing alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

no-no

VIP Member
So many “models”, it’s laughable. Just seen Lourdes Leon in the Mail, face of a Mugler campaign:

“Linebacker in lingerie”
“She looks like she runs a drug cartel”
“Looks like Mussolini in drag” 😭

And Spielberg’s “model/director” daughter who claims she has absolutely not benefited from nepotism 🧏

st-25-2015-photo-by-joe-martinez-picturelux-PN43KW.jpg

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I 💯 believe this. And there’s got to be so much more of this.
I am really intrigued by him. Personally, I think he is so attractive, he could have done so much more with his life. Soooo good to look at!
Oh my god i totally agree. Such a shame he is a massive twat

Eureka

VIP Member
Ah, I was just curious because he was so high up on the list, compared to the other celebs there and I know some agents pay for their clients to be put on the list (the likes of the Gallagher kids etc, Lottie moss etc) so I didn’t know if he was trying to be ‘noticed’ and didn’t know if he was due a run on a celeb show like tilly Ramsey.

I think it’s because he was wearing a dress and they knew it would lead to a flurry of Helen Lovejoy types clutching their pearls.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Which ones do you think have done well and which went off the rails or are generally unpleasant?

I think one of Bono's kids started a band, not heard the music but apparently they're well liked.

Noel Gallagher's Daughter pops up here and there. She seems pretty okay and realises the privileges she has. (Think she's a photographer or something)

Denise Welch's son is in a popular band (not sure what he's like as a person though)

Not sure what the Beckham clan are doing but they seem to be out and about a lot.

Not sure if British/Irish celeb offspring seem to do better than American ones. There's a lot of dark stories that come from Hollywood. I guess it's a completely different climate over there though. Lots seem to end up on drugs or with mental health issues etc

Hevs75

I believe Harley-Moon Kemp is a singer, pretty sure she was at the Isle of Wight festival the other month, not sure how good she is?

S4buk

VIP Member
He actually seems really sweet. He does a lot of DJing as well…. Didnt he come out recently as well? Or maybe even pre-circle?

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Don't know how recent the photo is but have you seen Angelina and Brad's daughter? She looks the spit of both of them. Not sure what she does but hopefully a lot more than most.

Anasnake

VIP Member
Remembered some American ones I saw on Catfish - Liv Tyler's daughter come across quite nice. I'm pretty sure she just floats around LA though and doesn't do much. There was also P Diddy's son on there. Very bland, not much about him.
Liv Tyler’s daughter is very young, they live in London.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I can't work out who Lisa Moorish is/was! Was she just a professional groupie? She seems to have worked her way through most 90's bands!
I think she was a failed singer but I might be wrong. Professional groupie is probably closest to the truth

Warpaint

VIP Member
Who brought her up? was it grandparents? Agree she seems like an intelligent person who shuns the chaos of Hollywood
Not sure really. I never really heard anything about her until she was in her late teens.

Having a quick look around it seems she was juggled around various relatives throughout her childhood.

Warpaint

VIP Member
You can tell when celebrity children want to distance themselves from the family name too. Its telling that fans to this day are still shocked when they find out who Matty Healy's parents are (I mean they're not as shocking as Bono but it still is funny finding out his mum is on loose women and his dad was the cross dresser on Benidorm). Anais Gallagher admitted herself that she purposely set up her instagram account as 'gallagheranais' so people would be able to find her but she does generally recognise her privilege. The Beckham kids do offer very little and I don't think teenagers are as invested in 'David Beckham's sons' as they were in like 2014, 2015. Les Dawson's daughter is one that likes to remind us at every opportunity that her dad was famous. Its sad that she lost him so young but its like, we know he was your dad so its time for you to get some talent in your own right 😂 Is that too insensitive?😂
Do you know about Anais and Liam's kids and if they get on? I imagine that they're around the same age and must have crossed paths in London. Going into celeb cousin territory now but I'm sure Anais kind of got on with Liam at one point but it all got messed up on twitter (as it usually does)

But I still have a feeling everyone gets on behind the scenes

Miffy29

VIP Member
Just reading the sidebar of shame and Zoe Balls kid has a massive article about him at the attitude awards. What does he do? Is he famous in his own right, for something or is he another Brooklyn B who just appears at stuff because his parents were famous?
He was on The Circle and Celeb Gogglebox with Zoe. He said on there he was going to uni this year.