Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which ones do you think have done well and which went off the rails or are generally unpleasant?

I think one of Bono's kids started a band, not heard the music but apparently they're well liked.

Noel Gallagher's Daughter pops up here and there. She seems pretty okay and realises the privileges she has. (Think she's a photographer or something)

Denise Welch's son is in a popular band (not sure what he's like as a person though)

Not sure what the Beckham clan are doing but they seem to be out and about a lot.

Not sure if British/Irish celeb offspring seem to do better than American ones. There's a lot of dark stories that come from Hollywood. I guess it's a completely different climate over there though. Lots seem to end up on drugs or with mental health issues etc

Reactions: 1
I think Denise Welch's son is in a very successful band ( Im too old)
The Beckham kids are being pushed to continue 'Brand Beckham' but from what I can see just succeed in getting the piss taken out of them. I think footballers kids dont do too well if they havent inherited the footballing gene. Gary Linekar's son blamed Marlborough School for his lack of GCSE's when he was obviously just lazy and entitled. Not sure what he's doing now.

Reactions: 7
Oldest Beckham has just got matching gold plated wisdom teeth necklaces with his fiancée....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do the Beckham kids ever go to school? I thought Harper was in a school in London but they've been swanning around Miami for the last few weeks. It can't be easy to make friends or establish roots when you are moving constantly.

Reactions: 2
Do the Beckham kids ever go to school? I thought Harper was in a school in London but they've been swanning around Miami for the last few weeks. It can't be easy to make friends or establish roots when you are moving constantly.
The Beckham boys seemed to have latched onto a girl each and have kept them close to brand Beckham so they have someone their own age to react with. The daughter seems such a lonely child, nice to be with parents but not all the time.
Ramsey kids all seem to live their own lives but the one that gets on my nerves is Ronan Keetings daughter who is trying so hard to be a model/influencer etc and does not seem to have the where with all.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Remembered some American ones I saw on Catfish - Liv Tyler's daughter come across quite nice. I'm pretty sure she just floats around LA though and doesn't do much. There was also P Diddy's son on there. Very bland, not much about him.

Remembered some American ones I saw on Catfish - Liv Tyler's daughter come across quite nice. I'm pretty sure she just floats around LA though and doesn't do much. There was also P Diddy's son on there. Very bland, not much about him.
Liv Tyler’s daughter is very young, they live in London.

Reactions: 1
Think Gordon Ramsey’s kids all seem fairly level headed and down to earth. Thinking of chef’s children at the other end of the scale, Marco Pierre white junior or whatever he’s called seems like an absolute waster, he was awful on big brother and just constantly gets in trouble.

Reactions: 15
Liv Tyler’s daughter is very young, they live in London.
Hmmm this Tyler was in her 20's or so. Maybe Stephen Tyler then.

Edit: Could actually have been Bruce Willis' daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bono’s daughter was just recently in a Netflix series called Behind her eyes and she was actually quite a good actor as opposed to other celeb offspring being embarrassingly untalented yet still being offered the job.

Reactions: 9
The Beckham boys seemed to have latched onto a girl each and have kept them close to brand Beckham so they have someone their own age to react with. The daughter seems such a lonely child, nice to be with parents but not all the time.
Ramsey kids all seem to live their own lives but the one that gets on my nerves is Ronan Keetings daughter who is trying so hard to be a model/influencer etc and does not seem to have the where with all.
Money cant buy class , they have very strong chav genes.

Reactions: 4
Bono’s daughter was just recently in a Netflix series called Behind her eyes and she was actually quite a good actor as opposed to other celeb offspring being embarrassingly untalented yet still being offered the job.
She is ridiculously beautiful. I didn't like that show but she was good in it.

Matty Healy I've met briefly and he was very sweet, very enthusiastic and full of energy.

What's everyone's opinion on Lily Rose Depp? I want to like her but I just can't stand her sullen miserable looking face all the time. Apparently smiling in photographs isn't 'cool' anymore.

Reactions: 9
I'm so sick of the 2 oldest Beckham boys and their "I love you so much" Instagram posts (and their other halves replies similar replies too). It's just so odd to me, they arent even young teens 🤢

Reactions: 12
What's everyone's opinion on Lily Rose Depp? I want to like her but I just can't stand her sullen miserable looking face all the time. Apparently smiling in photographs isn't 'cool' anymore.
I like her, I think she a stunning person - has very unique features. You should watch a few videos she did with Vogue, she just acts like a normal teen.

I'm so sick of the 2 oldest Beckham boys and their "I love you so much" Instagram posts (and their other halves replies similar replies too). It's just so odd to me, they arent even young teens 🤢
I’m surprised that out of three boys none of them have inherited their dads footballing gene. I suppose you still have to work at it though no matter how gifted you are and they are entitled so...🤷‍♀️Maybe Harper will.

Reactions: 5