Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Just got a notification for this thread, I'd forgotten about it lol

Is Gordon Ramsey's daughter now on Strictly? Surely that's stretching 'celeb' even for them

Reactions: 4

Warpaint

VIP Member
I think I read that Harper is the one with the footballing gene but yes, you're right. Even if you are good, you have to work your butt off to make it, but none of them seem to do anything that doesnt require Mummy and Daddy getting them in somewhere.

I agree re Bonos daughter. She is beautiful, but that show was weird. I didnt watch the whole way through so it may have improved.

Or are you thinking of Kate Beckinsdales daughter with Michael Sheen? 😄
I get confused with all the Hollywood kids lol

Frances Bean Cobain is an interesting one. I read she had a really strained relationship with Courtney, I think even to the point court orders were issued. I never hear much about her though, it doesn't seem she likes the limelight much.

Bestlife94

I watched the Liam documentary and his sons are a spitting image of him but not quite Liam if you get me. They seem pretty close as a family though. And yeah seems he's making amends with Molly and she's happy to go with it so hopefully it continues.

Needs big brother Paul to sort them out it seems! He's been very placid throughout it all. Probably got the best traits of both of them. I'm sure he'll be keeping Peggy sane.

I remember watching the arena documentary about Pete and it showed a lot of footage of him visiting his kid but not sure which one it was (seems like he could have a few)

But yeah, Lisa Moorish got well stuck in to rock and roll!
Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here

Eirawen

VIP Member
The Beckham boys seemed to have latched onto a girl each and have kept them close to brand Beckham so they have someone their own age to react with. The daughter seems such a lonely child, nice to be with parents but not all the time.
Ramsey kids all seem to live their own lives but the one that gets on my nerves is Ronan Keetings daughter who is trying so hard to be a model/influencer etc and does not seem to have the where with all.
Money cant buy class , they have very strong chav genes.

Skinnylike

im so sick of these nepotism kids

At least Anais Gallagher acknowledged that she didn't have to work hard and shes lucky. It still sucks buts refreshing not to hear the "my parents are famous but I got here on my own."

Peterboroughmum

I get confused with all the Hollywood kids lol

Frances Bean Cobain is an interesting one. I read she had a really strained relationship with Courtney, I think even to the point court orders were issued. I never hear much about her though, it doesn't seem she likes the limelight much.
Who brought her up? was it grandparents? Agree she seems like an intelligent person who shuns the chaos of Hollywood

Peterboroughmum

Bono’s daughter was just recently in a Netflix series called Behind her eyes and she was actually quite a good actor as opposed to other celeb offspring being embarrassingly untalented yet still being offered the job.
She is ridiculously beautiful. I didn't like that show but she was good in it.

Matty Healy I've met briefly and he was very sweet, very enthusiastic and full of energy.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Jude Law and Sadie Frost’s kids have all gone into modelling too it seems. The eldest son is the image of dad and daughter is the spit of her mother.

Reactions: 3

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but 19 year old Jake Bongiovi, the 3rd child of Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorthea is currently dating teen actress Millie Bobby Brown. Given how quickly their relationship transpired and how open it was on social media for a time, many speculated that their relationship was for PR and to bolster Jake's acting career (he has said before he wants to be an actor).

Apparently, even after the scandal that broke earlier this past summer regarding the 20 year old Tik Toker living with the (at the time)16 year old Millie...Millie's family have also allowed Jake to live with her as well for months as far back as June 2021. However, her family has been trying to hide that he is staying with her after the scandal broke evident by him deleting instagram posts of him at her house as well as the sister of one of Millie's Stranger Things co-stars having to quickly delete an IG story of him in bed with Millie.

Jake attended Syracuse University, but allegedly did not return for the Fall 2021 semester as it was confirmed that he followed Millie Bobby Brown to London for her to film her new movie.

I've read many rumors regarding the shadiness of Millie Bobby Brown's parents and how greedy they are. I hope that they are not trying to use the Bon Jovi's as another cash ticket.
Millie’s parents sound awful. She was dating an internet star who was popular at the time a few years ago. She must’ve only been 14, he was one or two years older (I’m not suggesting that he was weird for that as they were both children, more so that their parents didn’t stop them or at least make sure that it was a little more private), and it was very publicised. Surely any normal parent would advise their daughter or son who is still a child to be careful at that age and to relish being young. Not to jump into something so serious that will garner media hounding from the relentless press articles and paps. Seems like as long as their little cash cow is raking in the dollars, they don’t care how it’s done. Even the Beckham kids wait until they’re 17 or 18 before posting about the ‘loves of their lives’ and they’re still relatively private. I hope she doesn’t end up seriously messed up but it’ll be hard when her parents don’t seem to give a shit about safeguarding.

User name taken

VIP Member
It's not easy to get into the Marines. The potential recruit course has around a 50-60% failure rate apparently and around 15-25% fail the actual recruit course. Your dad being a celebrity does not help get you through!
I never said anything about him getting in because of his dad.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I’m surprised that out of three boys none of them have inherited their dads footballing gene. I suppose you still have to work at it though no matter how gifted you are and they are entitled so...🤷‍♀️Maybe Harper will.
I think I read that Harper is the one with the footballing gene but yes, you're right. Even if you are good, you have to work your butt off to make it, but none of them seem to do anything that doesnt require Mummy and Daddy getting them in somewhere.

She is ridiculously beautiful. I didn't like that show but she was good in it.

Matty Healy I've met briefly and he was very sweet, very enthusiastic and full of energy.
I agree re Bonos daughter. She is beautiful, but that show was weird. I didnt watch the whole way through so it may have improved.

Hmmm this Tyler was in her 20's or so. Maybe Stephen Tyler then.

Edit: Could actually have been Bruce Willis' daughter.
Or are you thinking of Kate Beckinsdales daughter with Michael Sheen? 😄

rivermonster

VIP Member
Here you go. They have had him on before making a steak quesadilla which is also cringey with his stupid grin. I watched them with the sound off. ;)

quesadillas one - https://www.today.com/video/brooklyn-beckham-makes-steak-quesadillas-122888261693

Last edited:
  • Haha

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Awww I actually really like him and think he’s great at what he does, Really personable etc but yes, he absolutely had every door opened for him
I like him too. He is really good at presenting- personable and polite. I suppose, even though the doors have been opened for many celebs kids, they wont keep being opened if they are crap. People dont want to lose money on rubbish. The Beckhams manage to make money out of literally nothing, but I dont know for how long!

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here
I can't work out who Lisa Moorish is/was! Was she just a professional groupie? She seems to have worked her way through most 90's bands!

Kim Mild

VIP Member
Anais Gallagher has her dad's features and her mum's coluring. I have no issues with her using Gallagher on insta as it is her name.

The celeb offspring who looks most like their parent is Alfie Goffey, pearl Lowe an d Danny Goffey's son . I wouldn't be able to tell if a photo was of him or an old one of his dad.

Warpaint

VIP Member
im so sick of these nepotism kids

At least Anais Gallagher acknowledged that she didn't have to work hard and shes lucky. It still sucks buts refreshing not to hear the "my parents are famous but I got here on my own."
A lot of the time now I don't even realise they're celeb kids. They just pop up on TV or radio. All it takes is a different surname or just using their first name. It's nothing new though I guess, they've always been about and a lot even become stars.

Reactions: 2