Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Remembered some American ones I saw on Catfish - Liv Tyler's daughter come across quite nice. I'm pretty sure she just floats around LA though and doesn't do much. There was also P Diddy's son on there. Very bland, not much about him.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I remember listening to a podcast a few years ago with Anais on it. She was talking about how she’d begun a career in photography and she’d just been on tour with her dad taking photos.

She was incredibly humble about it. Put her hands up and basically said she wouldn’t be where she was without her name and connections. She didn’t try to claim that she got the gig because of her talent, but because of who she was. She mentioned as well how frustrating she finds it when celebrity kids try to claim they work really hard and don’t use their parents connections to get work when they clearly do.

I came away with a hell of a lot of respect for her and her parents for how they had raised her. I seem to remember he acknowledging too that both her parents came from very working class backgrounds and how she was reminded a lot as a child of how lucky she was and how that helped to ground her. Really lovely girl from what I saw.
She came across well on the Blossoms Pubcast the other week too. I really like her and many of my male friends fancy her a lot 😂

ggsims45

Millie’s parents sound awful. She was dating an internet star who was popular at the time a few years ago. She must’ve only been 14, he was one or two years older (I’m not suggesting that he was weird for that as they were both children, more so that their parents didn’t stop them or at least make sure that it was a little more private), and it was very publicised. Surely any normal parent would advise their daughter or son who is still a child to be careful at that age and to relish being young. Not to jump into something so serious that will garner media hounding from the relentless press articles and paps. Seems like as long as their little cash cow is raking in the dollars, they don’t care how it’s done. Even the Beckham kids wait until they’re 17 or 18 before posting about the ‘loves of their lives’ and they’re still relatively private. I hope she doesn’t end up seriously messed up but it’ll be hard when her parents don’t seem to give a shit about safeguarding.
Yes, I believe that may have been her relationship with Jacob Sartorius. What I found interesting as well was a convention she did in 2017, where at the time, 13 year old Millie, explained that her older brother and sister were in charge of Twitter and Instagram respectively at the time, considering soon after that it seems like that's when she started dating him leads to question who was really responsible for how public the relationship was? From what i can remember there were quite a few more intimate shots of them taken from far away potentially by a third person.

But maybe I'm just getting too carried away with this 😆😆😆.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I remember seeing a video of him a few years ago on twitter and it was proper distressing. He was downing vodka or another spirit straight, violently throwing up and then continuing to drink. He seems an absolutely horrible person though but like you wouldn't wish demons like that on anyone.
Has he disappeared from social media?

OoglyBoogly

Chatty Member
Lisa Moorish had a banger of a song called Mr Friday Night back in the day. Not sure if she had any others.

rememberwayne

VIP Member
If youre refering to Shiloh (the daughter at the Enternals premiere) then i agree she really is the splitting image of them.

Considering, how much the LGBTQA community considered Shiloh an icon for how tomboy-ish she looked as a child, makes me wonder how they feel about her now given how much more feminine she looks and dresses. Some of the press directed towards her is ridiculous! To my recollection, she has never publicly declared her gender identity but you see articles like this:

Their complete double