Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Do you know about Anais and Liam's kids and if they get on? I imagine that they're around the same age and must have crossed paths in London. Going into celeb cousin territory now but I'm sure Anais kind of got on with Liam at one point but it all got messed up on twitter (as it usually does)

But I still have a feeling everyone gets on behind the scenes
None of Liam's kids follow Anais on Instagram and vice versa. I seem to remember Gene and Anais had a bit of a public spat a few years ago (the apple doesn't fall too far eh). And on top of that, I think Liam texted Anais something a bit threatening to pass onto Noel's current wife and that must've been the cherry on the cake that stopped the cousins from speaking. It's so sad for Noel and Liam's mum. I'm sure all she wants is for them to put this petty feud behind them - time is precious and she must be getting old now. Also its sad that she didn't get to see her grandkids grow up together. I love Oasis so I'm much more invested in what their kids are up to than I am with other celebrity offspring. I like Anais but the boys aren't very exciting ngl 😂

Also on the topic of Gallaghers, it was touched on a bit in the Pete Doherty thread but it just blows my mind that Lisa Moorish has children with Liam and Pete. Like how do you manage that?😂 I know Molly Gallagher is a model and she's gorgeous (recently rekindled a relationship with Liam too) but no idea what her child with Pete is up to.

Reactions: 7

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I think one of Bono's kids started a band, not heard the music but apparently they're well liked.

Noel Gallagher's Daughter pops up here and there. She seems pretty okay and realises the privileges she has. (Think she's a photographer or something)

Denise Welch's son is in a popular band (not sure what he's like as a person though)
Bono's son's band is called Inhaler. They're really good and have a debut album coming out later this year. I was contemplating going to one of their gigs about a week before lockdown started last year but I didn't so massive regrets there 😂 I think Elijah does a good job of not mentioning his dad at every opportunity for the sake of getting his band exposure. Noel's daughter Anais is pretty sound too. She's been a guest on a couple of podcasts I listen to and she's less reluctant to mention Oasis but can't really blame her, its an interesting conversation point. Denise's son Matty is the lead singer of The 1975 - they're pretty huge at this point but a lot of fans don't like Matty. He's very obnoxious and says a lot of words while actually saying very little😂. He usually sticks his foot into a lot of social justive conversations but his lack of knowledge makes him come across as performative. They've got a lot of very good songs but several very experimental (shit) songs too.

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I think Denise Welch's son is in a very successful band ( Im too old)
The Beckham kids are being pushed to continue 'Brand Beckham' but from what I can see just succeed in getting the piss taken out of them. I think footballers kids dont do too well if they havent inherited the footballing gene. Gary Linekar's son blamed Marlborough School for his lack of GCSE's when he was obviously just lazy and entitled. Not sure what he's doing now.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Brooklyn Beckham's photography tickles me.
Photo taken from Amazon reviews, you wouldn't get me within 10 feet of it. If you need a good laugh, the reviews are 👌
IMG_20211014_205226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

klakstrom

I know two girls, from totally different circles, who Marco PWs son picked up on nights out when they were in their teens, took back to hotels and introduced to heroin. He is vile.
My husband and I stayed at their really disgusting hotel near Bath and decided to have dinner in the restaurant one night. They were all there on a table and they were absolutely vile. It was a pretty quiet dining room that night with a few couples and they were shouting and swearing and drinking a lot. His son is gross but MPW is just as bad.

• Wow
Gordon Ramsays kids all seem to have turned out well, especially his son who is in the Royal Marines. I also remember him in a tv show a couple of years ago where he stayed with people who lived on benefits and were job hunting etc., he came across so lovely, polite and well mannered.
Gordon Ramsey himself have said that he will not give all of his fortune to his children (only a small part and the rest will go to charity, just like Bill Gates have said will do), so they can learn to appreciate life. For some it may sound schoking, but to be honest that's the only way to properly raise your children without them being spoiled. Sure they will not inherit millions of his dollars, but still enough to live comfortably, and I think that's a wise decision, if i had a big fortune that's what I would do too.
P:S English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I remember listening to a podcast a few years ago with Anais on it. She was talking about how she’d begun a career in photography and she’d just been on tour with her dad taking photos.

She was incredibly humble about it. Put her hands up and basically said she wouldn’t be where she was without her name and connections. She didn’t try to claim that she got the gig because of her talent, but because of who she was. She mentioned as well how frustrating she finds it when celebrity kids try to claim they work really hard and don’t use their parents connections to get work when they clearly do.

I came away with a hell of a lot of respect for her and her parents for how they had raised her. I seem to remember he acknowledging too that both her parents came from very working class backgrounds and how she was reminded a lot as a child of how lucky she was and how that helped to ground her. Really lovely girl from what I saw.
She sounds like a decent girl. Good for her. Noel seems to be far more stable than Liam in his relationships with women and his children.

Warpaint

VIP Member
None of Liam's kids follow Anais on Instagram and vice versa. I seem to remember Gene and Anais had a bit of a public spat a few years ago (the apple doesn't fall too far eh). And on top of that, I think Liam texted Anais something a bit threatening to pass onto Noel's current wife and that must've been the cherry on the cake that stopped the cousins from speaking. It's so sad for Noel and Liam's mum. I'm sure all she wants is for them to put this petty feud behind them - time is precious and she must be getting old now. Also its sad that she didn't get to see her grandkids grow up together. I love Oasis so I'm much more invested in what their kids are up to than I am with other celebrity offspring. I like Anais but the boys aren't very exciting ngl 😂

Also on the topic of Gallaghers, it was touched on a bit in the Pete Doherty thread but it just blows my mind that Lisa Moorish has children with Liam and Pete. Like how do you manage that?😂 I know Molly Gallagher is a model and she's gorgeous (recently rekindled a relationship with Liam too) but no idea what her child with Pete is up to.
I watched the Liam documentary and his sons are a spitting image of him but not quite Liam if you get me. They seem pretty close as a family though. And yeah seems he's making amends with Molly and she's happy to go with it so hopefully it continues.

Needs big brother Paul to sort them out it seems! He's been very placid throughout it all. Probably got the best traits of both of them. I'm sure he'll be keeping Peggy sane.

I remember watching the arena documentary about Pete and it showed a lot of footage of him visiting his kid but not sure which one it was (seems like he could have a few)

But yeah, Lisa Moorish got well stuck in to rock and roll!

Last edited:

ggsims45

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but 19 year old Jake Bongiovi, the 3rd child of Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorthea is currently dating teen actress Millie Bobby Brown. Given how quickly their relationship transpired and how open it was on social media for a time, many speculated that their relationship was for PR and to bolster Jake's acting career (he has said before he wants to be an actor).

Apparently, even after the scandal that broke earlier this past summer regarding the 20 year old Tik Toker living with the (at the time)16 year old Millie...Millie's family have also allowed Jake to live with her as well for months as far back as June 2021. However, her family has been trying to hide that he is staying with her after the scandal broke evident by him deleting instagram posts of him at her house as well as the sister of one of Millie's Stranger Things co-stars having to quickly delete an IG story of him in bed with Millie.

Jake attended Syracuse University, but allegedly did not return for the Fall 2021 semester as it was confirmed that he followed Millie Bobby Brown to London for her to film her new movie.

I've read many rumors regarding the shadiness of Millie Bobby Brown's parents and how greedy they are. I hope that they are not trying to use the Bon Jovi's as another cash ticket.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I guess you could say the Kemp guy who did the documentary recently did good. I'd never heard of him before that though - even though it was a good documentary I think it was an example of having the right connections.

Another that came to mind - what happened to Callum Best? Last I saw of him he was on Big Brother with his mum lol

Reactions: 5

S4buk

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the Brooklyn Beckham cooking segment on The Today Show? I'm desperate to watch it but can't seem to find it on YouTube - I need a Thursday cringe!

In the meantime though, here's a wonderful interview of him talking about this 'photography'....

Off to read the Amazon reviews again 😎

• Sick

Blurp

VIP Member
I think Gordon Ramsays son was used as an example of a celebs kid who had not gone the 'My dads famous, gizza job' route, but had gone his own way, like Bruce Springsteens son.
Yes, that's how I meant it. It's a career that is all you and nothing to do with name or connections; you have to make the grade, no ifs, no buts. He'll probably get well ribbed every time he opens up a ration pack though.

While Jack Ramsay may or may not have an ability to cook (see Buddy Oliver here), he has very probably inherited a lot of grit and determination from his father who put behind him a failed football career and rose to the top as a chef.

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
I'm so sick of the 2 oldest Beckham boys and their "I love you so much" Instagram posts (and their other halves replies similar replies too). It's just so odd to me, they arent even young teens 🤢
I’m surprised that out of three boys none of them have inherited their dads footballing gene. I suppose you still have to work at it though no matter how gifted you are and they are entitled so...🤷‍♀️Maybe Harper will.

annanuttall

VIP Member
What's everyone's opinion on Lily Rose Depp? I want to like her but I just can't stand her sullen miserable looking face all the time. Apparently smiling in photographs isn't 'cool' anymore.
I like her, I think she a stunning person - has very unique features. You should watch a few videos she did with Vogue, she just acts like a normal teen.

Reactions: 4