Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I know two girls, from totally different circles, who Marco PWs son picked up on nights out when they were in their teens, took back to hotels and introduced to heroin. He is vile.
I 💯 believe this. And there’s got to be so much more of this.
I am really intrigued by him. Personally, I think he is so attractive, he could have done so much more with his life. Soooo good to look at!

Reactions: 2

S4buk

VIP Member
Here you go. They have had him on before making a steak quesadilla which is also cringey with his stupid grin. I watched them with the sound off. ;)

quesadillas one - https://www.today.com/video/brooklyn-beckham-makes-steak-quesadillas-122888261693
This has absolutely made my day - thank you!

• Haha
Just reading the sidebar of shame and Zoe Balls kid has a massive article about him at the attitude awards. What does he do? Is he famous in his own right, for something or is he another Brooklyn B who just appears at stuff because his parents were famous?

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I 💯 believe this. And there’s got to be so much more of this.
I am really intrigued by him. Personally, I think he is so attractive, he could have done so much more with his life. Soooo good to look at!
I remember seeing a video of him a few years ago on twitter and it was proper distressing. He was downing vodka or another spirit straight, violently throwing up and then continuing to drink. He seems an absolutely horrible person though but like you wouldn't wish demons like that on anyone.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I used to love Marco Pierre White Jnr’s insta. He is truly off the rails but seems to have gone quiet lately

Eureka

VIP Member
Do the Beckham kids ever go to school? I thought Harper was in a school in London but they've been swanning around Miami for the last few weeks. It can't be easy to make friends or establish roots when you are moving constantly.

S4buk

VIP Member
I really like Roman Kemp! Marco Pierre White Jnr is seriously messed up…I ended up deleting him from insta because the stuff he was posting was so disturbing.

DarnIt

VIP Member
Think Gordon Ramsey’s kids all seem fairly level headed and down to earth. Thinking of chef’s children at the other end of the scale, Marco Pierre white junior or whatever he’s called seems like an absolute waster, he was awful on big brother and just constantly gets in trouble.
I saw the heavily tattooed son (MPWjnr?) noisily working his way down a tube escalator.
He is an absolute mess, looks & behaves like an attention seeking addict.
Sad.

Peterboroughmum

Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here
I remember Irina - Kate Moss had her model her TopShop range and then Kate left Pete and Irina was with him lol. Didn't know she had a child with Drew: just looked at her Instagram. Doesn't look like they're still together? She's a striking looking woman and the child is absolutely adorable

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

puresoul

I think Denise Welch's son is in a very successful band ( Im too old)
(...)
he's in a successful band yeah. and currently in a relationship with FKA twigs. also he went to rehab a couple of years ago (maybe two-ish), and has now been sober, and seems to be doing well. he intrigues me, his mind works in mysterious ways, haha.

but on another note, completely over the beckhams...

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She's also just popped up on the current season of Celebrity MasterChef Australia...
Surely that’s a bit of an unfair advantage when she has her own cooking show😯although I’ve never watched it so idk if it’s just to show kids how to make beans on toast

Ah, I was just curious because he was so high up on the list, compared to the other celebs there and I know some agents pay for their clients to be put on the list (the likes of the Gallagher kids etc, Lottie moss etc) so I didn’t know if he was trying to be ‘noticed’ and didn’t know if he was due a run on a celeb show like tilly Ramsey.

ggsims45

Don't know how recent the photo is but have you seen Angelina and Brad's daughter? She looks the spit of both of them. Not sure what she does but hopefully a lot more than most.
If youre refering to Shiloh (the daughter at the Enternals premiere) then i agree she really is the splitting image of them.

Considering, how much the LGBTQA community considered Shiloh an icon for how tomboy-ish she looked as a child, makes me wonder how they feel about her now given how much more feminine she looks and dresses. Some of the press directed towards her is ridiculous! To my recollection, she has never publicly declared her gender identity but you see articles like this: