Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell when celebrity children want to distance themselves from the family name too. Its telling that fans to this day are still shocked when they find out who Matty Healy's parents are (I mean they're not as shocking as Bono but it still is funny finding out his mum is on loose women and his dad was the cross dresser on Benidorm). Anais Gallagher admitted herself that she purposely set up her instagram account as 'gallagheranais' so people would be able to find her but she does generally recognise her privilege. The Beckham kids do offer very little and I don't think teenagers are as invested in 'David Beckham's sons' as they were in like 2014, 2015. Les Dawson's daughter is one that likes to remind us at every opportunity that her dad was famous. Its sad that she lost him so young but its like, we know he was your dad so its time for you to get some talent in your own right 😂 Is that too insensitive?😂
Do you know about Anais and Liam's kids and if they get on? I imagine that they're around the same age and must have crossed paths in London. Going into celeb cousin territory now but I'm sure Anais kind of got on with Liam at one point but it all got messed up on twitter (as it usually does)

But I still have a feeling everyone gets on behind the scenes

Reactions: 1
Do you know about Anais and Liam's kids and if they get on? I imagine that they're around the same age and must have crossed paths in London. Going into celeb cousin territory now but I'm sure Anais kind of got on with Liam at one point but it all got messed up on twitter (as it usually does)

None of Liam's kids follow Anais on Instagram and vice versa. I seem to remember Gene and Anais had a bit of a public spat a few years ago (the apple doesn't fall too far eh). And on top of that, I think Liam texted Anais something a bit threatening to pass onto Noel's current wife and that must've been the cherry on the cake that stopped the cousins from speaking. It's so sad for Noel and Liam's mum. I'm sure all she wants is for them to put this petty feud behind them - time is precious and she must be getting old now. Also its sad that she didn't get to see her grandkids grow up together. I love Oasis so I'm much more invested in what their kids are up to than I am with other celebrity offspring. I like Anais but the boys aren't very exciting ngl 😂

Also on the topic of Gallaghers, it was touched on a bit in the Pete Doherty thread but it just blows my mind that Lisa Moorish has children with Liam and Pete. Like how do you manage that?😂 I know Molly Gallagher is a model and she's gorgeous (recently rekindled a relationship with Liam too) but no idea what her child with Pete is up to.

Reactions: 7
None of Liam's kids follow Anais on Instagram and vice versa. I seem to remember Gene and Anais had a bit of a public spat a few years ago (the apple doesn't fall too far eh). And on top of that, I think Liam texted Anais something a bit threatening to pass onto Noel's current wife and that must've been the cherry on the cake that stopped the cousins from speaking. It's so sad for Noel and Liam's mum. I'm sure all she wants is for them to put this petty feud behind them - time is precious and she must be getting old now. Also its sad that she didn't get to see her grandkids grow up together. I love Oasis so I'm much more invested in what their kids are up to than I am with other celebrity offspring. I like Anais but the boys aren't very exciting ngl 😂

Also on the topic of Gallaghers, it was touched on a bit in the Pete Doherty thread but it just blows my mind that Lisa Moorish has children with Liam and Pete. Like how do you manage that?😂 I know Molly Gallagher is a model and she's gorgeous (recently rekindled a relationship with Liam too) but no idea what her child with Pete is up to.
I watched the Liam documentary and his sons are a spitting image of him but not quite Liam if you get me. They seem pretty close as a family though. And yeah seems he's making amends with Molly and she's happy to go with it so hopefully it continues.

Needs big brother Paul to sort them out it seems! He's been very placid throughout it all. Probably got the best traits of both of them. I'm sure he'll be keeping Peggy sane.

I remember watching the arena documentary about Pete and it showed a lot of footage of him visiting his kid but not sure which one it was (seems like he could have a few)

But yeah, Lisa Moorish got well stuck in to rock and roll!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I think one of Liam’s sons told Anais she looked like Noel in a wig and they’ve not been on good terms since. I think they were friendly enough before then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think one of Liam’s sons told Anais she looked like Noel in a wig and they’ve not been on good terms since. I think they were friendly enough before then.
She’s a very pretty girl but he wasn’t lying😂😂

• Haha
I seem to recall Noel voicing aloud that he was concerned about Anais having his looks or face, that it would be a shame for a little girl. Anais might have been just a baby then. He probably knew then that it was a foregone conclusion, those Gallagher genes are STRONG. And it's only in hindsight that I now realise how much Meg and Noel resemble one another...so much to unpack there. Like looking in a mirror, eh Noel? 😂

Anais seems like a self-assured woman, though and her own person despite the nepotism. It's always weird to me to see the very grown up children of people my age (early 50s), maybe because I didn't have kids myself. The parents are more frozen in time for me or something.

Reactions: 11
Anais Gallagher has her dad's features and her mum's coluring. I have no issues with her using Gallagher on insta as it is her name.

The celeb offspring who looks most like their parent is Alfie Goffey, pearl Lowe an d Danny Goffey's son . I wouldn't be able to tell if a photo was of him or an old one of his dad.

Reactions: 3
I remember listening to a podcast a few years ago with Anais on it. She was talking about how she’d begun a career in photography and she’d just been on tour with her dad taking photos.

She was incredibly humble about it. Put her hands up and basically said she wouldn’t be where she was without her name and connections. She didn’t try to claim that she got the gig because of her talent, but because of who she was. She mentioned as well how frustrating she finds it when celebrity kids try to claim they work really hard and don’t use their parents connections to get work when they clearly do.

I came away with a hell of a lot of respect for her and her parents for how they had raised her. I seem to remember he acknowledging too that both her parents came from very working class backgrounds and how she was reminded a lot as a child of how lucky she was and how that helped to ground her. Really lovely girl from what I saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember listening to a podcast a few years ago with Anais on it. She was talking about how she’d begun a career in photography and she’d just been on tour with her dad taking photos.

She was incredibly humble about it. Put her hands up and basically said she wouldn’t be where she was without her name and connections. She didn’t try to claim that she got the gig because of her talent, but because of who she was. She mentioned as well how frustrating she finds it when celebrity kids try to claim they work really hard and don’t use their parents connections to get work when they clearly do.

I came away with a hell of a lot of respect for her and her parents for how they had raised her. I seem to remember he acknowledging too that both her parents came from very working class backgrounds and how she was reminded a lot as a child of how lucky she was and how that helped to ground her. Really lovely girl from what I saw.
She sounds like a decent girl. Good for her. Noel seems to be far more stable than Liam in his relationships with women and his children.

I know two girls, from totally different circles, who Marco PWs son picked up on nights out when they were in their teens, took back to hotels and introduced to heroin. He is vile.
I 💯 believe this. And there’s got to be so much more of this.
I am really intrigued by him. Personally, I think he is so attractive, he could have done so much more with his life. Soooo good to look at!

Reactions: 2

She came across well on the Blossoms Pubcast the other week too. I really like her and many of my male friends fancy her a lot 😂

I am really intrigued by him. Personally, I think he is so attractive, he could have done so much more with his life. Soooo good to look at!
Oh my god i totally agree. Such a shame he is a massive twit

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing a video of him a few years ago on twitter and it was proper distressing. He was downing vodka or another spirit straight, violently throwing up and then continuing to drink. He seems an absolutely horrible person though but like you wouldn't wish demons like that on anyone.

Reactions: 2
I remember seeing a video of him a few years ago on twitter and it was proper distressing. He was downing vodka or another spirit straight, violently throwing up and then continuing to drink. He seems an absolutely horrible person though but like you wouldn't wish demons like that on anyone.
Has he disappeared from social media?

I watched the Liam documentary and his sons are a spitting image of him but not quite Liam if you get me. They seem pretty close as a family though. And yeah seems he's making amends with Molly and she's happy to go with it so hopefully it continues.

Needs big brother Paul to sort them out it seems! He's been very placid throughout it all. Probably got the best traits of both of them. I'm sure he'll be keeping Peggy sane.

I remember watching the arena documentary about Pete and it showed a lot of footage of him visiting his kid but not sure which one it was (seems like he could have a few)

But yeah, Lisa Moorish got well stuck in to rock and roll!
Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here

Reactions: 4
Gordon Ramsays kids all seem to have turned out well, especially his son who is in the Royal Marines. I also remember him in a tv show a couple of years ago where he stayed with people who lived on benefits and were job hunting etc., he came across so lovely, polite and well mannered.
Gordon Ramsey himself have said that he will not give all of his fortune to his children (only a small part and the rest will go to charity, just like Bill Gates have said will do), so they can learn to appreciate life. For some it may sound schoking, but to be honest that's the only way to properly raise your children without them being spoiled. Sure they will not inherit millions of his dollars, but still enough to live comfortably, and I think that's a wise decision, if i had a big fortune that's what I would do too.
P:S English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes