Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here
I remember Irina - Kate Moss had her model her TopShop range and then Kate left Pete and Irina was with him lol. Didn't know she had a child with Drew: just looked at her Instagram. Doesn't look like they're still together? She's a striking looking woman and the child is absolutely adorable

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm sure Gordon Ramsay's daughter wouldn't have had a CBBC cooking show without her Dad's fame. It was filmed during their Summers spent in California. How the other half live....

Reactions: 12
I agree, Tilly Ramsey is a whole load of nothing, riding off her dad’s success. I find her very irritating!

Reactions: 14
im so sick of these nepotism kids

At least Anais Gallagher acknowledged that she didn't have to work hard and shes lucky. It still sucks buts refreshing not to hear the "my parents are famous but I got here on my own."

Reactions: 4
im so sick of these nepotism kids

At least Anais Gallagher acknowledged that she didn't have to work hard and shes lucky. It still sucks buts refreshing not to hear the "my parents are famous but I got here on my own."
A lot of the time now I don't even realise they're celeb kids. They just pop up on TV or radio. All it takes is a different surname or just using their first name. It's nothing new though I guess, they've always been about and a lot even become stars.

Reactions: 2
I think Denise Welch's son is in a very successful band ( Im too old)
(...)
he's in a successful band yeah. and currently in a relationship with FKA twigs. also he went to rehab a couple of years ago (maybe two-ish), and has now been sober, and seems to be doing well. he intrigues me, his mind works in mysterious ways, haha.

but on another note, completely over the beckhams...

Just got a notification for this thread, I'd forgotten about it lol

Is Gordon Ramsey's daughter now on Strictly? Surely that's stretching 'celeb' even for them

Reactions: 4
I used to love Marco Pierre White Jnr’s insta. He is truly off the rails but seems to have gone quiet lately

I used to love Marco Pierre White Jnr’s insta. He is truly off the rails but seems to have gone quiet lately
He was mad on big brother - I’m surprised he was deemed well enough for the show. I hope he’s able to recover😪

She's also just popped up on the current season of Celebrity MasterChef Australia...
Surely that’s a bit of an unfair advantage when she has her own cooking show😯although I’ve never watched it so idk if it’s just to show kids how to make beans on toast

I really like Roman Kemp! Marco Pierre White Jnr is seriously messed up…I ended up deleting him from insta because the stuff he was posting was so disturbing.

Think Gordon Ramsey’s kids all seem fairly level headed and down to earth. Thinking of chef’s children at the other end of the scale, Marco Pierre white junior or whatever he’s called seems like an absolute waster, he was awful on big brother and just constantly gets in trouble.
I saw the heavily tattooed son (MPWjnr?) noisily working his way down a tube escalator.
He is an absolute mess, looks & behaves like an attention seeking addict.
Sad.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but 19 year old Jake Bongiovi, the 3rd child of Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorthea is currently dating teen actress Millie Bobby Brown. Given how quickly their relationship transpired and how open it was on social media for a time, many speculated that their relationship was for PR and to bolster Jake's acting career (he has said before he wants to be an actor).

Apparently, even after the scandal that broke earlier this past summer regarding the 20 year old Tik Toker living with the (at the time)16 year old Millie...Millie's family have also allowed Jake to live with her as well for months as far back as June 2021. However, her family has been trying to hide that he is staying with her after the scandal broke evident by him deleting instagram posts of him at her house as well as the sister of one of Millie's Stranger Things co-stars having to quickly delete an IG story of him in bed with Millie.

Jake attended Syracuse University, but allegedly did not return for the Fall 2021 semester as it was confirmed that he followed Millie Bobby Brown to London for her to film her new movie.

I've read many rumors regarding the shadiness of Millie Bobby Brown's parents and how greedy they are. I hope that they are not trying to use the Bon Jovi's as another cash ticket.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been discussed yet but 19 year old Jake Bongiovi, the 3rd child of Jon Bon Jovi and his wife Dorthea is currently dating teen actress Millie Bobby Brown. Given how quickly their relationship transpired and how open it was on social media for a time, many speculated that their relationship was for PR and to bolster Jake's acting career (he has said before he wants to be an actor).

Apparently, even after the scandal that broke earlier this past summer regarding the 20 year old Tik Toker living with the (at the time)16 year old Millie...Millie's family have also allowed Jake to live with her as well for months as far back as June 2021. However, her family has been trying to hide that he is staying with her after the scandal broke evident by him deleting instagram posts of him at her house as well as the sister of one of Millie's Stranger Things co-stars having to quickly delete an IG story of him in bed with Millie.

Jake attended Syracuse University, but allegedly did not return for the Fall 2021 semester as it was confirmed that he followed Millie Bobby Brown to London for her to film her new movie.

I've read many rumors regarding the shadiness of Millie Bobby Brown's parents and how greedy they are. I hope that they are not trying to use the Bon Jovi's as another cash ticket.
Millie’s parents sound awful. She was dating an internet star who was popular at the time a few years ago. She must’ve only been 14, he was one or two years older (I’m not suggesting that he was weird for that as they were both children, more so that their parents didn’t stop them or at least make sure that it was a little more private), and it was very publicised. Surely any normal parent would advise their daughter or son who is still a child to be careful at that age and to relish being young. Not to jump into something so serious that will garner media hounding from the relentless press articles and paps. Seems like as long as their little cash cow is raking in the dollars, they don’t care how it’s done. Even the Beckham kids wait until they’re 17 or 18 before posting about the ‘loves of their lives’ and they’re still relatively private. I hope she doesn’t end up seriously messed up but it’ll be hard when her parents don’t seem to give a tit about safeguarding.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Justin Welch who was the drummer in Elastica & in a relationship with Lisa Moorish bought up Molly as a father figure in the early years of her life.
It was meant to be a big secret that LG was the father in the real world but in celebrity world everybody knew including Patsy Kensit as it was Lisa that introduced Patsy to Liam!

A source claims that when Lisa Moorish had her son Astile with Peter Doherty very quickly she discovered he certainly was not the man for the job

Drew McConnel who at the time was the bass player in Pete Dohertys band Babyshambles if he would like to undertake that role of father to Astile....he declined. Drew now has a daughter with Peter Docherty's ex girlfriend IrinaLazereanu

There seems to be a pattern here
I can't work out who Lisa Moorish is/was! Was she just a professional groupie? She seems to have worked her way through most 90's bands!

Same as Roman Kemp, Tilly Ramsey has had all the doors opened for her.
Awww I actually really like him and think he’s great at what he does, Really personable etc but yes, he absolutely had every door opened for him

Reactions: 6
Awww I actually really like him and think he’s great at what he does, Really personable etc but yes, he absolutely had every door opened for him
I like him too. He is really good at presenting- personable and polite. I suppose, even though the doors have been opened for many celebs kids, they wont keep being opened if they are crap. People dont want to lose money on rubbish. The Beckhams manage to make money out of literally nothing, but I dont know for how long!