Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many “models”, it’s laughable. Just seen Lourdes Leon in the Mail, face of a Mugler campaign:

“Linebacker in lingerie”
“She looks like she runs a drug cartel”
“Looks like Mussolini in drag” 😭

And Spielberg’s “model/director” daughter who claims she has absolutely not benefited from nepotism 🧏

st-25-2015-photo-by-joe-martinez-picturelux-PN43KW.jpg

Reactions: 1
Striking is one word for it. Another 5’6 sprog walking catwalks 🙃

Reactions: 2
Don't know how recent the photo is but have you seen Angelina and Brad's daughter? She looks the spit of both of them. Not sure what she does but hopefully a lot more than most.

Don't know how recent the photo is but have you seen Angelina and Brad's daughter? She looks the spit of both of them. Not sure what she does but hopefully a lot more than most.
If youre refering to Shiloh (the daughter at the Enternals premiere) then i agree she really is the splitting image of them.

Considering, how much the LGBTQA community considered Shiloh an icon for how tomboy-ish she looked as a child, makes me wonder how they feel about her now given how much more feminine she looks and dresses. Some of the press directed towards her is ridiculous! To my recollection, she has never publicly declared her gender identity but you see articles like this:

If youre refering to Shiloh (the daughter at the Enternals premiere) then i agree she really is the splitting image of them.

Considering, how much the LGBTQA community considered Shiloh an icon for how tomboy-ish she looked as a child, makes me wonder how they feel about her now given how much more feminine she looks and dresses. Some of the press directed towards her is ridiculous! To my recollection, she has never publicly declared her gender identity but you see articles like this:

Their complete double