Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised that out of three boys none of them have inherited their dads footballing gene. I suppose you still have to work at it though no matter how gifted you are and they are entitled so...🤷‍♀️Maybe Harper will.
I think I read that Harper is the one with the footballing gene but yes, you're right. Even if you are good, you have to work your butt off to make it, but none of them seem to do anything that doesnt require Mummy and Daddy getting them in somewhere.

She is ridiculously beautiful. I didn't like that show but she was good in it.

Matty Healy I've met briefly and he was very sweet, very enthusiastic and full of energy.
I agree re Bonos daughter. She is beautiful, but that show was weird. I didnt watch the whole way through so it may have improved.

Hmmm this Tyler was in her 20's or so. Maybe Stephen Tyler then.

Edit: Could actually have been Bruce Willis' daughter.
Or are you thinking of Kate Beckinsdales daughter with Michael Sheen? 😄

Reactions: 3
I think I read that Harper is the one with the footballing gene but yes, you're right. Even if you are good, you have to work your butt off to make it, but none of them seem to do anything that doesnt require Mummy and Daddy getting them in somewhere.

I agree re Bonos daughter. She is beautiful, but that show was weird. I didnt watch the whole way through so it may have improved.

Or are you thinking of Kate Beckinsdales daughter with Michael Sheen? 😄
I get confused with all the Hollywood kids lol

Frances Bean Cobain is an interesting one. I read she had a really strained relationship with Courtney, I think even to the point court orders were issued. I never hear much about her though, it doesn't seem she likes the limelight much.

Reactions: 4
Gordon Ramsays kids all seem to have turned out well, especially his son who is in the Royal Marines. I also remember him in a tv show a couple of years ago where he stayed with people who lived on benefits and were job hunting etc., he came across so lovely, polite and well mannered.

Reactions: 14
I get confused with all the Hollywood kids lol

Frances Bean Cobain is an interesting one. I read she had a really strained relationship with Courtney, I think even to the point court orders were issued. I never hear much about her though, it doesn't seem she likes the limelight much.
Who brought her up? was it grandparents? Agree she seems like an intelligent person who shuns the chaos of Hollywood

Reactions: 4
Who brought her up? was it grandparents? Agree she seems like an intelligent person who shuns the chaos of Hollywood
Not sure really. I never really heard anything about her until she was in her late teens.

Having a quick look around it seems she was juggled around various relatives throughout her childhood.

Reactions: 1
I know two girls, from totally different circles, who Marco PWs son picked up on nights out when they were in their teens, took back to hotels and introduced to heroin. He is vile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I know two girls, from totally different circles, who Marco PWs son picked up on nights out when they were in their teens, took back to hotels and introduced to heroin. He is vile.
My husband and I stayed at their really disgusting hotel near Bath and decided to have dinner in the restaurant one night. They were all there on a table and they were absolutely vile. It was a pretty quiet dining room that night with a few couples and they were shouting and swearing and drinking a lot. His son is gross but MPW is just as bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jude Law and Sadie Frost’s kids have all gone into modelling too it seems. The eldest son is the image of dad and daughter is the spit of her mother.

I guess you could say the Kemp guy who did the documentary recently did good. I'd never heard of him before that though - even though it was a good documentary I think it was an example of having the right connections.

Another that came to mind - what happened to Callum Best? Last I saw of him he was on Big Brother with his mum lol

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised that out of three boys none of them have inherited their dads footballing gene. I suppose you still have to work at it though no matter how gifted you are and they are entitled so...🤷‍♀️Maybe Harper will.
I think VB will be spitting feathers if Harpers passion turns out to be football and not all things fashion and beauty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think VB will be spitting feathers if Harpers passion turns out to be football and not all things fashion and beauty.
I hope she does. She seems like a normal little girl, I would worry she’d be a prime candidate for an eating disorder if her mother got her skeletal fingers into here. One thing about David he seems to be very much about health and well-being rather than looking like a famine victim.

Reactions: 8
I think one of Bono's kids started a band, not heard the music but apparently they're well liked.

Noel Gallagher's Daughter pops up here and there. She seems pretty okay and realises the privileges she has. (Think she's a photographer or something)

Denise Welch's son is in a popular band (not sure what he's like as a person though)
Bono's son's band is called Inhaler. They're really good and have a debut album coming out later this year. I was contemplating going to one of their gigs about a week before lockdown started last year but I didn't so massive regrets there 😂 I think Elijah does a good job of not mentioning his dad at every opportunity for the sake of getting his band exposure. Noel's daughter Anais is pretty sound too. She's been a guest on a couple of podcasts I listen to and she's less reluctant to mention Oasis but can't really blame her, its an interesting conversation point. Denise's son Matty is the lead singer of The 1975 - they're pretty huge at this point but a lot of fans don't like Matty. He's very obnoxious and says a lot of words while actually saying very little😂. He usually sticks his foot into a lot of social justive conversations but his lack of knowledge makes him come across as performative. They've got a lot of very good songs but several very experimental (tit) songs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gordon Ramsays kids all seem to have turned out well, especially his son who is in the Royal Marines. I also remember him in a tv show a couple of years ago where he stayed with people who lived on benefits and were job hunting etc., he came across so lovely, polite and well mannered.
It's not easy to get into the Marines. The potential recruit course has around a 50-60% failure rate apparently and around 15-25% fail the actual recruit course. Your dad being a celebrity does not help get you through!

Reactions: 12
It's not easy to get into the Marines. The potential recruit course has around a 50-60% failure rate apparently and around 15-25% fail the actual recruit course. Your dad being a celebrity does not help get you through!
I never said anything about him getting in because of his dad.

I think Gordon Ramsays son was used as an example of a celebs kid who had not gone the 'My dads famous, gizza job' route, but had gone his own way, like Bruce Springsteens son.

Bono's son's band is called Inhaler. They're really good and have a debut album coming out later this year. I was contemplating going to one of their gigs about a week before lockdown started last year but I didn't so massive regrets there 😂 I think Elijah does a good job of not mentioning his dad at every opportunity for the sake of getting his band exposure. Noel's daughter Anais is pretty sound too. She's been a guest on a couple of podcasts I listen to and she's less reluctant to mention Oasis but can't really blame her, its an interesting conversation point. Denise's son Matty is the lead singer of The 1975 - they're pretty huge at this point but a lot of fans don't like Matty. He's very obnoxious and says a lot of words while actually saying very little😂. He usually sticks his foot into a lot of social justive conversations but his lack of knowledge makes him come across as performative. They've got a lot of very good songs but several very experimental (tit) songs too.
I think there is a difference between people who have talent and happen to be the children of someone famous. They just happen to have had more doors open to them because of their parents, so for example, they have had access to expensive schools with excellent facilities that they have taken advantage of, or their talents have been noticed more easily because they are around film or music producers. I mean, my son wants to be an illustrator. He is a very talented artist, (If I may say so myself 🤩 )If I was a film star, too right I would send his stuff to someone I once worked with at Disney. Unfortunately, I'm not, so he'll have to go to art college like all the other struggling artists out there!
I doubt Matty Healy is in a world famous band because his parents were in some 2nd rate British soaps, or Tom Holland got the Spiderman gig because his dad was a mildly successful British comedian in the 90's, but they certainly had opportunities and money that other kids may not have had.
I think when it comes to nepotism its the Beckham's again, where none of the kids seem to have any talent in their chosen fields, but manage to get book deals and record contracts just because their parents have paid for their every whim. I think with modelling, its partly that children could inherit the looks and personalities of their parents ( I think Kaia Gerber is stunning for eg and looks like her mother) the things that helped their parents become famous in the first place. But again, there are some that don't have any of that and are there because magazines know that kids of famous parents sell magazines and get traffic on Instagram they can use for marketing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Gordon Ramsays son was used as an example of a celebs kid who had not gone the 'My dads famous, gizza job' route, but had gone his own way, like Bruce Springsteens son.

I think there is a difference between people who have talent and happen to be the children of someone famous. They just happen to have had more doors open to them because of their parents, so for example, they have had access to expensive schools with excellent facilities that they have taken advantage of, or their talents have been noticed more easily because they are around film or music producers. I mean, my son wants to be an illustrator. He is a very talented artist, (If I may say so myself 🤩 )If I was a film star, too right I would send his stuff to someone I once worked with at Disney. Unfortunately, I'm not, so he'll have to go to art college like all the other struggling artists out there!
I doubt Matty Healy is in a world famous band because his parents were in some 2nd rate British soaps, or Tom Holland got the Spiderman gig because his dad was a mildly successful British comedian in the 90's, but they certainly had opportunities and money that other kids may not have had.
I think when it comes to nepotism its the Beckham's again, where none of the kids seem to have any talent in their chosen fields, but manage to get book deals and record contracts just because their parents have paid for their every whim. I think with modelling, its partly that children could inherit the looks and personalities of their parents ( I think Kaia Gerber is stunning for eg and looks like her mother) the things that helped their parents become famous in the first place. But again, there are some that don't have any of that and are there because magazines know that kids of famous parents sell magazines and get traffic on Instagram they can use for marketing.
You can tell when celebrity children want to distance themselves from the family name too. Its telling that fans to this day are still shocked when they find out who Matty Healy's parents are (I mean they're not as shocking as Bono but it still is funny finding out his mum is on loose women and his dad was the cross dresser on Benidorm). Anais Gallagher admitted herself that she purposely set up her instagram account as 'gallagheranais' so people would be able to find her but she does generally recognise her privilege. The Beckham kids do offer very little and I don't think teenagers are as invested in 'David Beckham's sons' as they were in like 2014, 2015. Les Dawson's daughter is one that likes to remind us at every opportunity that her dad was famous. Its sad that she lost him so young but its like, we know he was your dad so its time for you to get some talent in your own right 😂 Is that too insensitive?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, that's how I meant it. It's a career that is all you and nothing to do with name or connections; you have to make the grade, no ifs, no buts. He'll probably get well ribbed every time he opens up a ration pack though.

While Jack Ramsay may or may not have an ability to cook (see Buddy Oliver here), he has very probably inherited a lot of grit and determination from his father who put behind him a failed football career and rose to the top as a chef.

Reactions: 5