Celebrities kids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out who Lisa Moorish is/was! Was she just a professional groupie? She seems to have worked her way through most 90's bands!
I think she was a failed singer but I might be wrong. Professional groupie is probably closest to the truth

Reactions: 1
Lisa Moorish had a banger of a song called Mr Friday Night back in the day. Not sure if she had any others.

Millie’s parents sound awful. She was dating an internet star who was popular at the time a few years ago. She must’ve only been 14, he was one or two years older (I’m not suggesting that he was weird for that as they were both children, more so that their parents didn’t stop them or at least make sure that it was a little more private), and it was very publicised. Surely any normal parent would advise their daughter or son who is still a child to be careful at that age and to relish being young. Not to jump into something so serious that will garner media hounding from the relentless press articles and paps. Seems like as long as their little cash cow is raking in the dollars, they don’t care how it’s done. Even the Beckham kids wait until they’re 17 or 18 before posting about the ‘loves of their lives’ and they’re still relatively private. I hope she doesn’t end up seriously messed up but it’ll be hard when her parents don’t seem to give a tit about safeguarding.
Yes, I believe that may have been her relationship with Jacob Sartorius. What I found interesting as well was a convention she did in 2017, where at the time, 13 year old Millie, explained that her older brother and sister were in charge of Twitter and Instagram respectively at the time, considering soon after that it seems like that's when she started dating him leads to question who was really responsible for how public the relationship was? From what i can remember there were quite a few more intimate shots of them taken from far away potentially by a third person.

But maybe I'm just getting too carried away with this 😆😆😆.

I believe Harley-Moon Kemp is a singer, pretty sure she was at the Isle of Wight festival the other month, not sure how good she is?

On the subject of Bono's kids, his youngest son Eli is the singer of a band called Inhaler. They've played a lot of festivals and generally seem to be doing alright.

• Heart
Just reading the sidebar of shame and Zoe Balls kid has a massive article about him at the attitude awards. What does he do? Is he famous in his own right, for something or is he another Brooklyn B who just appears at stuff because his parents were famous?

Reactions: 2
Just reading the sidebar of shame and Zoe Balls kid has a massive article about him at the attitude awards. What does he do? Is he famous in his own right, for something or is he another Brooklyn B who just appears at stuff because his parents were famous?
He was on The Circle and Celeb Gogglebox with Zoe. He said on there he was going to uni this year.

He actually seems really sweet. He does a lot of DJing as well…. Didnt he come out recently as well? Or maybe even pre-circle?

Ah, I was just curious because he was so high up on the list, compared to the other celebs there and I know some agents pay for their clients to be put on the list (the likes of the Gallagher kids etc, Lottie moss etc) so I didn’t know if he was trying to be ‘noticed’ and didn’t know if he was due a run on a celeb show like tilly Ramsey.

Has anyone seen the Brooklyn Beckham cooking segment on The Today Show? I'm desperate to watch it but can't seem to find it on YouTube - I need a Thursday cringe!

In the meantime though, here's a wonderful interview of him talking about this 'photography'....

Off to read the Amazon reviews again 😎

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Here you go. They have had him on before making a steak quesadilla which is also cringey with his stupid grin. I watched them with the sound off. ;)

quesadillas one - https://www.today.com/video/brooklyn-beckham-makes-steak-quesadillas-122888261693

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Here you go. They have had him on before making a steak quesadilla which is also cringey with his stupid grin. I watched them with the sound off. ;)

quesadillas one - https://www.today.com/video/brooklyn-beckham-makes-steak-quesadillas-122888261693
This has absolutely made my day - thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah, I was just curious because he was so high up on the list, compared to the other celebs there and I know some agents pay for their clients to be put on the list (the likes of the Gallagher kids etc, Lottie moss etc) so I didn’t know if he was trying to be ‘noticed’ and didn’t know if he was due a run on a celeb show like tilly Ramsey.

I think it’s because he was wearing a dress and they knew it would lead to a flurry of Helen Lovejoy types clutching their pearls.

Brooklyn Beckham's photography tickles me.
Photo taken from Amazon reviews, you wouldn't get me within 10 feet of it. If you need a good laugh, the reviews are 👌
IMG_20211014_205226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6